25

You got to Oakstone. It looked just like you left it a decade ago.

Although it was a little more colourful.

With every village came a tradition. It seemed like it the end harvest. Which is once every year by the end of fruit harvest day.

Which is in summer.

Could it be that you were dead for that long?

You walked up to the same house you were born in. It was renovated. The willow tree wood was changed mostly to spruce. You tied your horse to a fence post and walked up the stairs.

On the door the was a plaque. It said: 'to the two year anniversary of Miss and Mister L/N. Current residence: Miss Violett Campbell and Mister Colonel Elijah.'

Violett was your sister. And who's this Elijah guy... Oh. Curse you Violett.

You knocked on the door. For a minute no one opened.

Then you heard fast footsteps coming closer to door and it opened.

Violett was standing there a bowl in hand. Her hair was tied up. She had an apron on. "Hey, do I know you?" She asked.

Your face fell. I mean you had an idea that she didn't remember you as much but did you change? Why didn't she know who you were? Why didn't she recognise her own sibling?
"I'm Y/N, your sibling Vi." You said. Violett looked for a second and smile lit up her face.

"You're alive! Oh my I'm so happy to see you please come in." She said.

You walked into the house. It looked different. The colurs were different and the furniture was brand new. "How have you been doing?" She asked.

"Dead. Missing a leg. But good." You said looking around. "You?"

"Well, I'm in the King's guard and everything is going good." She said. You took a seat on the couch not answering her.

You knew she had something to do with the king but you didn't know she was in the guard. "And what do you do for work?" She asked.

"They're a Pillager." A man said out of nowhere. You turned to the direction of the voice. It was Colonel Elijah, standing in a doorway.

"A what now?" Violett asked.

"Damn, you got me Eli." You said standing back up. "But guess what your my brother in law now, can't do anything about it." You said. He smiled sarcastically.

"I could turn you in." He said.

"You do that I kill you and your family babes. Wouldn't make my life harder." You said bringing a knife to his throat.

"Okay that's enough y'all." Vi said breaking you up. "Why did you never tell me?"

"Well I supposed you were too busy with the king." You said and put your knife away.
"The king is gone, Y/N." Violett said.

"Is he now?"

"Yes. I retired, and I have kid now." Vi said. That was shooker.

"Yeah we have a kid so you shouldn't threaten me with shit like that."

"Like I was supposed to know?"

"If you checked on your sister you would've known, so now don't be a bitch and leave my fucking house."

"Okay, chill baby. I just wanted to check in. I'm leaving don't worry." You said walking towards the door. "See you around Vi." You said and walked out of the house.

Quick visit. Didn't plan it to be any longer anyways.

You untied your horse and jumped on.

Guess the next place to go is back to Siskevik. Maybe someone knows where your team went.

There wasn't any reasonable place to go other than Siskevik. Also what on earth would you be doing anywhere else.

You nudged your horse and walked down the main street.

It was a while since you saw this place, but it looked quite the same.

You remember the time you met Jac here. He was selling weapons and he offered you to run you away from your family. And you took the offer and became a leader.

Now probably Yelena is their leader. Since they probably think you're dead.

You walked out of the village and into the mountains.

Oakstone lays on a mountain top. You could see many things from here, especially Laencaster. The only place you hated with passion.

The stupid captain was the most annoying thing there. And the people in in too.

Absolutely useless and naive. You killed many stupid people before but you never met people as dumb as the villigers in Laencaster. They had absolutely no idea what you were and what you were wanting to do. They couldn't even realize you were beheading them.

You missed the days you were actually able to stand on your own feet without supplies from the Nether and requests from people.

You didn't regret joining them. You regret your decisions that lead to this exact position. That you don't have an idea where they are and what could they be doing.

You were sure that they're okay, but you can't just get it out of your head.

If you killed Quackity on the spot maybe it wouldn't have ended this way. And you regret everything but maybe, this is the way things should've gone.

Not that you enjoyed the outcome but every problem can be solved. Even this.

You weren't sure how you'll solve it, but you have millions of options.

You just have to get to Siskevik in piece and try to get the information of where they could be out of the people.

And if you were honest you had no idea if they'd even want you back in their team. Yelena would but the others? You just couldn't be sure.

The amount of things you did and they took it. It's magic that they even bare you around them.

Not like you really needed them at this point. There wasn't much to do with your life. You could simply die in a ditch and you wouldn't even care what happened after.

Sure you cared before but you just can't do that anymore. They're gone, probably moved on. No need for them anymore. You don't need anyone.

Only yourself and maybe some food.

Lots of food.