6

"What the fuck are you guys even doing?" You asked walking in. Your team looked at you, it became completely silent.

"Oh. You're back, Hi Y/N!" Sebastian said.
"Don't start being all nice Silva. The fuck are you doing-" You looked behind his shoulder seeing a royal guard tied up to a chair with a scroll on the table. You looked at Silva again. "You wanted to kill him that's why you were arguing huh?" You asked putting your hands on your hip.

"Yes." Said Trigger pulling out the knife from the table that has been there since you arrived here.
"Put the knife down Chavez." Myrtle said and put out her cigarette. "Let the captain talk alright big boy?" She added while walking up to Chavez and put a hand on his shoulder. Trigger put the knife down and you walked to the dark haired man tied to the chair.

You pulled the mouth covering off the mans mouth.
"Who are you?" You asked.
"Specialist Connor Flores from Capitol." He said.
"You guys wanted to kill a fucking specialist?" You looked around some people nodded some looked away like they didn't know what you were saying.

"Connor right?" You asked, Connor nodded. You pulled out a chair and spun it around to be able to lean on the backrest.

"What brings you here to our humble abode?"
"A kings request. That's what." Connor said. You weren't as suprised as the others around you. You knew this day would come.

"Ardghal finally got his shit together and called for help. As he should." You said and turned to Myrtle to give you the scroll. "This is what he sent?" You asked, Connor nodded. You broke the seal of the scroll and started to unroll it.

You cleared your throat and started to read out loud.
"Dear Y/N, leader of the Phantom Pillager tribe. This message pains me to write, as in I am not to associate with you and your, so called people. Therefore I'd like to get on the point. There has been various reports of a man called Alex Quackity, who has been causing debts to our beloved kingdom. My guard isn't as skilled and powerful as your lovely team. I'd like to ask you a small favour: Bring me his head and I'll revard you with thousands and thousands of jewelry, millions of emeralds and ten thousand gold. It would be my pleasure if you'd show up this week to my humble palace in Mellowstone to make the deal. Yours only, King Ardghal Mellowstone."

You looked around people debating the letter. The proposal was more than worth it and for one head of a person a million emeralds is quite the payment.

You scratched your head and dropped the scroll on the floor. "What are we thinking?" You asked looking around.
"I say we take the deal." Silva said. The others agreed. It was like music to your ears to hear them finally agree on something. Although you were waiting for a disagreement.

Nobody disagreed though. There and then the deal was sealed. You are going to kill that piece of shit Quackity and everything will go as planned.

You stood up from the chair. "Untie the poor dude. Let him leave." You commanded and left the tent. This is the biggest opportunity to be the richest Pillager tribe in the kingdom, and you'd do anything to get the price. You turned around to see Connor leave the tent, straightening up and dusting off himself.

He quickly untied the horse and sat up leaving without a goodbye. You didn't blame him. You have bad reputation anyways, even if you were kind he'd still be scared.

He should be though, not from you from anyone else with a fucked up brain. There has been many occasions of your people killing eachother. But that's the fun thing in this job.

You never know who to trust. Therefore your senses are advanced, you know when someone is planning on killing you. That means no surprises and backstabbers.

You stood outside for a little while before hearing heavy footsteps behind you.
"Hey we're playing a round. Want to join?" Yelena asked. You turned to her and raised one eyebrow. "Yea I could've guessed. Then just have a drink maybe? It was a long day." She asked.

"Tempting." You said. "But we have to be on point tomorrow. We are leaving after all." You added. Yelena shrugged still looking at you.

"And? We could still have a drink and have fun right?" You sighed. It would be fun to get a small drink and watch the others play for a while. It was a long, tiring day.

Now that you know that you will go to the king and get the reward, you can a be a little calmer. If all goes right you can become the top raider group in the kingdom.

That means more people to the team and more places to raid.

With Puffy, you could go overseas and get more loot than you ever got from this shithole.

"Cheers to the new job team!" Said The Old man raising his glass. Everyone said cheers and chugged their beer, you included.

Everyone was celebrating and playing their usual games, talking and screaming over eachother. Laughing galore coming from this small tent. All you could think is how you'll execute this plan. If there was a plan anyways.

Las Nevadas would be the easiest place to completely rob. You'd only have to worry about Quackity and his stupid staff.

Other than that the plan is more than possible to get done.

You just need to do it right. Basically you're one head away from being rich. But if all goes south you'll be put in prison knowing the king.

He is the only person you would want to torture until he lays in the ground dead. There are so many things you hate about him, one of them being that he and his lovely men completely trashed your old house with your parents. Took everything you had and then decided to kill your animals too.

After that your parents went wild, not caring about you or your sibling. They were only six when they ran away. From there on you never saw them again.

That is the main reason you hate him to death and would rather see him suffer than let him be on the throne.