47

The Goddess of Death turned into a cloud of smoke, swirling around the one bone one of Phil's crows could get.

You wondered if this is how you were brought back to life. Alex grabbed your hand and squeezed it in fear.

You weren't scared, you had an axe that would protect you from everything. Maybe not everything, you weren't sure if you could kill the king of Chaos with just an enchanted sword.

The blue smoke stopped swirling, it settled on the ground, for a second it was silent, then a bright beam of light shot from nowhere on to the bone. The Goddess appeared next to you, looking into the light.

It beamed down for a while, before it stopped and a hunched figure of a man, kneeling on the floor showed up.

He was wearing a messed up suit and he had all white hairs. He also had horns like Puffys, and Tubbos. Just like the skeleton of him in front of Dream SMP.

The figure slowly stood up, his bones cracking like all his limbs got broken twice.

"Ah..." He said completely straightening up. "Finally."

He turned to you, whom was standing around him. Phil, Techno, Drista, the Goddess of Death and obviously you and Alex. "Fourty three and a half years spent in that hell hole. And look I'm brand new." He said stretching his arms. "What have I missed?"

"Many wars and fights. But that isn't important at the current moment." Drista said.

"What is that little shit doing here." Schlatt asked pointing at Alex. "I thought I got rid of you."

"You didn't. You only hinted you will but then died." Alex spat back.

"Well I'll finish what I started." He said starting to walk towards Alex. You put the end of your axe under his chin, laying the mostly sharp part on his chest.

"We have a better job for you." You said lightly pushing him back. He stumbled a little bit before he gained his balance back and stood in one place.

"What is the job?" He asked.

"We want you to stop Wilbur from blowing up basically the whole Kingdom." Techno said.

"Kill Wilbur? My pleasure to do it." Schlatt said.

"No, no don't kill him. But rather annoy him as much as you can so he stops and doesn't blow up seven cities outside of Dream SMP." You said.

"Then I won't do it." He said crossing his arms.

"Do you want me to send you back into your limbo?" Death asked. Schlatt looked at her in complete fear and shook his head excessively. "Then do what we tell you to, and then you're free." The Goddess said.

"You say annoy Wilbur?"

"To where he tips over and doesn't blow up everything." You said.

"And if I do it I'll be free?" Schlatt asked.

"Yes." The Goddess of Death said.

"Okay, you got a deal." He said. You looked at Alex who was just staring at the wall behind Schlatt, probably thinking about something.

Although it shouldn't bother you now. You have a solution to your problems, everything will be fine.

You lowered you axe and walked back into the circle. Schlatt looked around for a second before taking on a wide smile. "It feels amazing to be alive again." He said.

"Alright peepaw.." Drista started. "Vivienne will lead you to your room until you leave tomorrow."

Vivienne yet again appeared out of nowhere and waited until Schlatt started walking.

There was a windstorm outside, so you needed to wait until tomorrow to leave. But it was worth it, you can have a little chat with Schlatt.

When the others sat at the table, you excused yourself and followed Vivienne up the stairs and down into a hallway.

Schlatt had a horrible limp, his posture looked somewhat normal, but man still looked like he was shaped into a hook.

You followed them into a smaller hallway, from there Vivienne showed Schlatt his room. When he entered, Vivi left the other way.

You walked up to the door and knocked on it. You were talking about elderly here, you wouldn't want to give him another heart attack.

"Come in." You heard him faintly say. So you entered the small room. He turned to you from the window he was looking out of, as you were closing the door. "Oh it's you." He said and went back to looking out the window. "Gotta say, you got yourself a nice man. But question is, do you actually love him." He said.

"I do." You said and sat down on his bed. "But.."

"But?"

"But the thing you will be stopping from happening was all my making." You said. You had to admit to yourself, this whole TNT thing was your idea. After you talked with Wilbur first, sometime around midnight you searched for him to make a plan.

At that time you hated Alex and didn't want to see his face. But by now you fell in love with him. You couldn't to tell Wilbur to stop the plan so you just told him to change the TNT into fake TNT to make Alex scared.

In your head you've been denying it. But it was time to face them yourself.

"Was it?"

"Yeah." You said.

"Clever." Schlatt said and turned to you. "So you want to kill Alex?"

"No. I want to take valuables from him. Not his life." You said.

"Why do you need me?"

"You're a distraction piece. You have to distract Alex and the others in exchange for your freedom."

"You're not sugarcoating?"

"I wouldn't. But as time goes by I'm starting to doubt if this was even a good idea." You said.

"You want that money right?" Schlatt asked turning to you.

"Yes but I also love him." You said.

"What's more important?"

"I'm not sure."

"Money. It's always money." Schlatt said. He walked up to the bed and sat down himself.

"You'll be a great help to me. If you do what I say." You said. Schlatt nodded and listened to you as you explained what you had planned.

You needed to focus. This was the only way you could gain your wealth back.

But at what cost.