8

"The troops!" Yelled one person on your team.

You looked at the path forward to you seeing the troops arriving back to the scene of you packing your bags.

They stopped and jumped off the horses letting them roam away as soon as they hit ground.

Jac looked around questioning everything in his head. He was just as confused as the others. "What is all this about? Are we moving already?" He asked dropping the loot they collected.

"Sort of. The king requested us to meet him in his palace." You said. Jac still looked like he didn't understand a single thing you just said looking for his tent. "Jac. You remember Quackity from Las Nevadas?" You asked getting his attention back to you.

"Oh yeah. Ardghal asked us to kill him, I suppose." He said. You nodded. The troops were laying out the loot on the grass trying to sort out what would be the best and most valuable thing to take away, with Yelena. You didn't interfere with these talks. They know what is valuable you didn't need to have a say in it.

"Oh but Jac we have a new member!" You said nodding towards Puffy who was talking to Trigger.
"That's her?" He asked pointing at her.
"Yes. She has a boat. We can go across seas." You said Jac smiled to that with his own way of doing so. Well not something pleasant to look at but definitely a happy smile.

Jac nodded in agreement of the new member and walked away from you. With the troops home, check point 2 comes in the way. Going to the king through Siskevik. You've decided it is the safest way to head through. You won't get so much attention and going there to see some old faces was a great idea as well. Of course you were mostly looking for Karim, or his people. Savva didn't bother you. He wasn't a missing piece of the puzzle.

Karim was. You wanted him to help you on this mission after all you've done together before. It's a necessity to have him there. Maybe you could give him some valuables as well. Only a small amount though. Didn't want to be so generous to someone who left you knee deep in shit.

Also there was a chance that you wouldn't even get the reward.

Yelena walked over to you with a golden figure in her hand looking around confused at why weren't you moving around. "What's going on with you? Have you told the plan to the others?" She asked nodding at someone who walked past. "Y/N would you answer me?"

"I'm uh.... Going to do that right now!" You said. Yelena smiled and walked back to her business. You shook yourself out of thinking mode and walked over to the newcomer troops.

"Hey ladies." You said standing over the crouching, mostly female consisting group of troops.
"Ha ha you are so funny Y/N." Scout said standing up from crouching. "What's up?"

"We have a plan you know." You said
"Plan?" Scout asked. You explained the plan to him very detailed. Scout was the leader of the treasury. He took notes every week to keep track of what you have.

While you were explaining though he looked like he had no clue what you were saying. He was the type of person to zone out in the middle of you speaking and not realising anything from it.

When you finished your explanation, he stared at you blankly. "I didn't understand a single thing you just said." He said blinking slowly.

"Don't worry Scout I did." Ludmila Rybář said leaning on Scout smiling. "I memorized everything." She added. Mila was an older part of the group. She was one of the first members with Yelena. Mila was definitely a character, she was rarely home or with the team because she always left to look at more areas to raid with the other 'ladies'.

They called themselves 'The ladies' because their small team consisted of only people who called themselves female. Yelena didn't include herself but they were really efficient with raiding so you sent them away most times.

Mila was their so called leader. Five other women were in the team; Acantha Douglas, Sasa Cecilija Kornick, Ofeliya Esfir, Diana Zorič and Selene Medved. These 6 people were the main troops.

Even if Yelena isn't part of the ladies anymore, she was. She left due to the fact that these people were too slow for her pace. They were never able to catch up to Yelena. Therefore she left The ladies and joined the general troop team. They were fast enough to actually keep up with her.

And you were generally never interested in joining a group of females that only look around for areas to raid. Sounds quite boring in your opinion.

"I'm glad you did Mila." You said smiling.
"Always do. When are we going?" She asked.
"Whenever today. If you guys are ready." You said, Mila nodded and crouched back down not looking back at you for a moment.
"You know there are a lot of posters of Quackity in towns." She said suddenly. "What if we will have competition?" She asked still not looking back at you.

You were well aware someone was going to come into your way and try to do the same thing you're doing. "I know we will and I have an idea who it is." You said crossing your arms proudly. Of course you knew exactly who will have his pretty hazel eye on the same man you're looking to kill.

"I may be thinking the same thing you are." Selene said interrupting. "It's not hard to guess in this situation." She added.

"Right." You said. "We all know who I mean then."
"I don't?" Scout chimed in confused.
"Obviously you don't. It was expected." Scout blinked slowly and looked around a couple of times before asking. "Who is the person we're talking about here?"

"Karim Amon."