3

You waved goodbye to today's troops. Sunrise is the time they leave and now Jac is going with them, Yelena stays home so you and her have time to get in city and buy things for the upcoming season.

"Jac hasn't been out in a while, how do you think he'll do?" Yelena asked.
"He has about thirty years of experience, I think he'll do great. And he has his daughter with him so nothing can go wrong can it." You said and started walking to your shared tent with Yelena, she followed after you.

Laencaster was the only possible city you could go to get things,even though you're not welcome over there, they don't know your face, unless the Capitan is there, then you're fucked. You put your hood on and grabbed a bag full of emeralds, Yelena put her big hair into a bun and put a face covering on, you grabbed your axe and clipped it on your belt. The camp only had black or black and white horses, that's how the Raiders were recognised, you untied one for you and Yelena then jumped on it without a saddle. Usually when you go on a trip to a close town you didn't put on saddles so that it looked like you catched the horse in the wild, and it wasn't trained.

You nudged the horse into a walk, not so fast but not slow, turning onto the path that leads to Laencaster. The sun was high, just above the top of the trees, shining through the leaves. It highlighted the green grass and the small gravel path. The air was clear, the smell of the trees filled it up, it was nice.

The calming silence was broken by a horse's run behind you.

"Hey!" You heard a woman say. You turned around to see a lady with huge white hair on a horse running towards you.

Shit.

You nudged the horse to sprint and so did Yelena. You didn't think about someone chasing you down at this time of the day. You looked on your side to see couple wolves running next to you. Well that's unfortunate. You didn't know what they could want since you didn't have anything.

In a minute you reached the begging of the clearing where the Captain lived before you attacked her. You saw something shiny on the ground in front of you so when you got closer you leaned down and grabbed the little statue. It was dusty so you dropped it in your bag and kept nudging the horse.

You saw the end of the forest now. You pulled out a throwing knife and threw it at a wolf's head. One down twenty more to go. Or so you thought, as soon as you got out of the forest the wolves stopped and didn't follow you. Now you had a lady on your arse trying to catch up to you and probably kill you.

"Yelena take her down-"
"I can't."
"What the fuck do mean you can't"
"She-"
"Fine I'll do it myself." You said taking the   crossbow out and putting an arrow in it. You turned around and lined up with the lady. You pulled the trigger and the arrow flew right into her shoulder, knocking her down from her horse. You pulled the horse's hair to stop and so did Yelena.

You turned the horse around and walked back where she fell and jumped off your horse.

She was sitting leaning to a tree holding on to her shoulder.

"Well well, who are you trying to chase us down?" You asked pulling out a knife and putting it to her neck.

"I didn't... I know who you are, you're a raider correct?"
"Yes but I asked who you are."
"Puffy. Captain Puffy." She said. Captain Puffy, you never heard of her before. Maybe she's from around the Dream SMP.

"Oh is that so… what do you want from us?" You asked still not taking the knife off of her neck.
"I want to join you." She said. You looked at Yelena. She wasn't really looking your direction, she was making sure no one saw what you just did.

"Uh, well then." You took the knife away. "I'm sorry about that Puffy... I'm Y/N." You said and stood up giving her a hand to stand up.

"We'll take you to Laencaster, and get you fixed."
"Thank you." She said walking over to her horse. She sat up and adjusted herself to be comfortable. You and Yelena sat on your own horses and nudged them to get going.

You didn't expect that, random lady chasing you down only to join you.

The town wasn't far now, the Life Festival was coming up in half a year. The rule is that everyone gets ready to meet the God of Life. When they give them the gift of what they made the God of Life is supposed to give great life and food for the people. Laencaster was the biggest believer in this crap. The old nature of this town forced the younglings to celebrate too.

You didn't really know what to think about this 'God' but if Yelena believes in then you do too.

"So Puffy." You started and looked at her. "There are like seventy more Pillager groups like ours, why us?" You asked.

"I've heard about the kid who left their parents for Pillagers. Your story is all over the sea." She said.
"Sea?"
"Yup, I have a boat. Your raiders will have access to the water." Now that's a great deal. You get a new member and access to waters to move around. Lovely.

"Huh. Sounds nice." Yelena said. "Maybe you will have a use with us." She added. Puffy chuckled and smiled. This isn't that bad.

The town was just a sprint away so you nudged the horse into a gallop and walked up to the big Oak gate.

Koji, the usual tower guard looked over the edge.

With a familiar face following him.

That damn captain.