34

Alex poured you some wine and some for himself as well.

You didn't really say a word after the dance. Both of you were kinda flustered by eachother.

It was a mix of smiles and laughs after that.

You couldn't really describe what it felt like to be so flustered by him. But thousands and thousands of butterflies flew around in your stomach. You haven't felt this in years, not to mention it was even weirder to get them by Quackity. The man you were supposed to hate.

You didn't know how to feel about this anymore. You came here not even wanting to talk to him and now you basically can't take you're eyes off him.

Strange feeling. You couldn't explain how it felt like. Just a bunch of stuff happened and you couldn't put your finger on it.

You were still flustered, your heart absolutely pounding out of your chest.

Like you were having a heart attack but it felt great. You haven't had someone look at you like that before. Everyone who looked at you that close was mostly to kill you. But never like this.

And you were completely ignoring it, like nothing happened. Quackity just casually sipped on his wine still staring into your soul.

You were going crazy at this point. He was taunting you with every movement. You were still standing close to eachother, but you couldn't actually feel his breath anymore.

You stared like that for a second before someone bumped into Quackity from the back pouring all the red wine on your white shirt. "The fuck man, watch where you're going!" Quackity said turning around.

A man with a white suit and black hair bumped into him. His eyes caught you for a second, glowing red eyes with fire like shadows in them. If you thought this place can't get weirder you were wrong.

"Sorry!" The man said and hurried away. You grabbed a napkin from the desk and tried to dry up most of the wine.
"I'm so sorry Y/N, let's get you a new shirt." He said and grabbed your hand. Alex pulled you out of the room and walked you out and up the stairs.

The ballroom was just under the quarters, so it wasn't a long walk but it did feel like ages.

You couldn't get a word out of your mouth to save your life. You were still in awe and shock of what happened. He walked you through the long hallway again to his room.

It was slowly registering what was happening. You were being dragged around because you got red wine on you because some dumbass didn't see you two clearly standing there.

Quackity dragged you to his room and unlocked it. You two walked in and he hurried over to his dresser to get you a shirt.

You just can't get over it, you can't get over him.

He was getting you to fall for him with every breath. And oh boy did it feel wrong. But you just can't get over the way he looked at you. Changing glaces between your lips and eyes while he held you so close to him.

You walked over to him while he was digging around in one of the drawers searching for a clean shirt.

You grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around to face you. You looked at him for a second before getting close to him.

So close your lips were touching eachother. You were breathing heavily trying to catch a break. He was looking at your lips so obviously. Not like you could hide it either, he was just keeping you hostage with his face.

You inched close to him and connected your lips. His lips were soft against yours, you didn't quite expect him to feel this way, you thought he'd be more rough and harsh. But he was just as flustered as you.

You didn't even think twice to kiss him, you didn't know why.

You held the back of his head grabbing on to his hair. He finally brought his hands up to your face, one cupping your face, the other traveling to your waist.

The soft kiss turned into passionate, your heart was basically running around in you, jumping up and down in your body.

You couldn't calm down for even a second. You were everything but calm. If you weren't occupied by Alex's lips, you'd be bouncing off the walls.

You were supposed to hate him. Why were you kissing him? He almost killed you. You were supposed to kill him and now you're making out. If you can call this making out.

Not that any of it mattered anymore, you were in the middle of it. And yes you were enjoying every second of it.

Even if someone says it's wrong you know it is, but you just couldn't get yourself to think for a second. He wanted you, you wanted him, it was mutual. And it felt so wrongly good.

It felt amazing to break a rule that was probably never supposed to be broken.

Never fall in love with your enemy.

You couldn't just not fall in love though. It was impossible to not fall in love with the way he was treating you. How much he cared for you despite the fact that you wanted to kill him.

It was fast, it didn't even register in you that you fell for him. And even if you tried to deny it you'd be wrong.

You couldn't deny something like this. And even if it was horribly wrong, it felt absolutely amazing.

It was too good to be true.

You finally pulled away catching your breath.

You looked into his eyes. You both were breathing heavily. It just started to register in you what you just did.

Alex looked at your lips still holding on to your face. You were speechless. You couldn't find the right words.

Quackity spun you around and pushed you to the wall next to the dresser. He put his hand on your face and pulled you into another kiss.

You didn't mind the second round. You still had butterflies, even more that you had before.

Maybe this whole Dream SMP thing wasn't a bad idea anyways.