5

You opened the door to the store. It was cozy. Lanterns and candles were all around hidden to make a moody kind of light.

"Welcome in."
"Good day, Ewen." You said taking your hood off.
"Ah! Y/N! What a pleasant surprise to have you here." Ewen said smiling. "What have you been up to?" He asked.

"Well, nothing much to be honest. I'm always on the go... You know." You said.
"How's family? Haven't been to the village in a while." He asked. You looked at Yelena for guidance but she just shrugged and gave you an awkward smile.

"They... I haven't seen them either. So I'm not sure." You said, Ewan nodded smiling. "What about you Ewan. What's going on with you and your husband?" You asked looking around the shop.

"Ah he's doing well. We adopted our first kid. Lovely girl. I'm also doing well, shop is getting enough attention to keep my family up.." He said and leaned on the counter.

"What may I get you Y/N?"
"Right. About five kilogrammes of iron. And two hundred gold." You said.
"Going on a mission huh?" Ewan asked jokingly while walking to the back.
"Yea... We could say that."

Yelena softly tapped your shoulder and pointed out. Outside it was pouring rain already. Guess you weren't fast enough.

Ewan came right back with the bag of iron and two bags of gold.

"How much do we owe you-"
"Nothing. It's on me." Ewan said interrupting you.
"But-"
"Nono. It's a gift from me! I haven't seen you in a minute anyways." He said smiling.
"Thank you Ewan. I appreciate it." You said and grabbed the two bags, Yelena grabbing the last one. Ewan waved to you and walked away from the counter.

Yelena opened the door and walked out into the rain. She already had her hood on but you didn't, so the second you stepped out you got soaked.

"Let's get Puffy then let's get out of here.."  You said and put on your hood. It didn't work as much as you thought, you were still getting soaked but it was better than nothing.

You walked down the road and turned the corner to get back on the main street where Garrett was. You didn't have to walk long before you reached the house. It was no time to buy anything else, you only hoped the troops come back with some food themselves.

You opened Garret's door again and dropped the two bags on the floor, them landing in a big thud.

There was soft melody playing Garrett at his desk writing his long scroll that he was writing before. Puffy walking around and looking at the shelves. Garrett looked up and waved at you.

"Puffy. Let's go, it's pouring rain outside." You said looking at Puffy. She nodded and grabbed her jacket. "Thanks Garrett for the help."

"You're welcome Y/N!" He said not looking at you. You nodded and grabbed the bags Puffy opened the door and you walked out. The rain didn't stop if you were honest it was just getting worse.

You walked over to your horse and put the two bags on the saddle. Yelena sat up on her horse waiting for you. You sat up yourself and Puffy did too. You nudged the horse into a sprint and ran down the now empty street. Yelena after you and Puffy after Yelena. The big Oak door opened and you ran outside of the walls.

You were fast galloping through the plains but as soon as you got to the forest you stopped going so fast. One it was tiring for the horse and you still needed to get home, two the rain got caught up on the trees so it wasn't raining here as much.

The other caught up to you and now that it was a little calmer you could look at the little statue you picked up while running away from Puffy.

You grabbed it from your bag and dusted it off.

It was a totem of undying.
"What's that?" Yelena asked galloping up to you.
"A totem. Did you loose one?" You asked showing the totem to her.
"Nah. Did you loose it?" She asked.
"I don't have them on me all the time. Usually I accept my faith if it comes to dying. You know this." You said and shoved the totem back in your bag.

"Then who lost it?" Puffy asked joining the conversation.
"I'm guessing someone bought one from our Capitol shops. But they're really expensive. Three hundred emerald per totem." You said.

"So they stole it and they lost it?" Yelena questioned looking at you.
"Who cares anyways. It's just another one to add to the stock." You said. Yelena nodded and looked away focusing on the road.

You turned on to the small path that lead to your clearing in the forest. You could see the smoke coming from the tents.
"See the smoke Puffy?" You asked looking over to Puffy.
"Yes, is that the base?" She asked.
"Hell yea it is. We stay in one place for six months then leave because recourses aren't enough anymore." You said going around a tree and over to the clearing. Luckily it wasn't raining as much anymore.

No one was outside, you only heard them being loud in the main tent, probably playing cards or something like that. You hopped off your horse, took the saddle and the baggs off it and let him walk around. Yelena also did the same and Puffy too. When you were all off you walked over to your tent and dropped the bags in front of it.

You also put your weapons down and started walking to the main tent. Before getting in you saw a white horse. Shire to be specific, a royal breed only the king's guard can use. It is as tied up next to the tent and the noises inside were more arguing than being happy and gambling.