45

You opened the door, rushing as someone was banging on it fairly loudly.

"What?" You asked. It was midnight, the festival was still going and even if most of the people were out partying, some were trying to get a good night sleep.

You were one of them, but someone must really need you if they disturb your slumber like that.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you, but Mother calls you and your partner to her quarters, and she insists you come now." The man said. Your heart jumped into your throat. You couldn't imagine what was going on, you were in your pyjamas, fast asleep and something bad is happening.

"Okay. Alright, we're coming, give us a minute." You said closing the door. You sighed and rushed over to Alex to wake him. He startled up and you explained what was going on. In a full rush you dressed yourself, grabbed your axe and waited for Alex to finish.

As soon as he did, you were out the door following behind the man who woke you.

The moon was far gone, clouds were pooling over the it, making it pitch black. But luckily the lanterns of some houses and the festival lit the whole village, making it look like it was morning.

Everything rushed over your head. Something was wrong and you needed to act as soon as possible, that Drista needed to call you at midnight. If you'd be honest, for a good second you thought it was a drunk man, who was trying to wake you.

But you were glad you woke up now, if this is an emergency.

The man lead you into the building and straight into a big room with a long table. Drista and some man with a green coat and blonde hair with crow wings was standing in the room. Some guards were standing in every corner, couple torches giving a source of light.

Drista spotted you and stopped talking to the man that instant. "Y/N, Alex, please sit down. I'm so sorry I had to call you out this time around but this was necessary." She said. You sat down with Alex next to eachother.

In a minute, Lord Rhesus and Techno arrived into the room. In a blink of an eye, the Goddess of Death appeared in a corner as well. Everyone sat down, and the man with the wings stood, and looked around before speaking.

"I'm truly sorry, I had to call a meeting at this time of the day, but there's something endangering the areas around Dream SMP." He said.

"Phil, please just dive in." Technoblade said.

"Well... I'm just going to dive in." He said sighing. "Wilbur, my son, has set thousands if not more kilogrammes of TNT, around Las Nevadas. This will not only affect Las Nevadas, but the surrounding areas. I have informed the cities around Dream SMP and Milesken is the last one." Philza said.

"If my son, will execute this destruction, I'll have to send him into his limbo. As a mother, I'd like to turn away from this option." Goddess of Death said.

"Not only that, if this situation will escalate, this will affect the whole Kingdom." Drista said.

Alex was silent. You could obviously see that he was thinking, wheels turning in his head.

"What do you need me for? I am not a God, nor an Angel, I don't have power over anyone." You said.

"You don't. But you have the power to talk Wilbur off of this." Drista said.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I am the least qualified person to negotiate. I'm not a talker. And certainly, he won't listen to me." You said. Drista looked at Technoblade and then Rhesus.

"My brother is unstable. If we try to negotiate he'll do it anyways. We've experienced this before." Techno said.

No one really knew what they wanted to add. You didn't know how to react to this situation. If Will executes his plan, you can basically go and fuck yourself.

"What can we do?" You asked.

"Not much." Drista said sighing deeply. "My brother is gone. He'd be the only one that could do anything."

"Dream is a bastard. We need someone stronger." Alex said.

"You want someone stronger than Dream?" You asked. "Love, that is certainly impossible." You said.

"DreamXD?" Techno asked.

"He is having a gay blast with GeorgeHD. He is unreachable." Death said.

"Who knows Wilbur more than anyone. Who knows how to push his buttons enough to make him stop?" You asked. Everyone looked at Alex. You knew he knows Will. But he was certainly not in the state to do that.

And you didn't want him to get killed.

"Schlatt." Alex said.

"Alex are you fucking crazy?" Drista asked. "We both know that's not a good idea!"

"Well shit, do you have anyone else?" Alex said.

"Do you think we'd have a chance with a fucking sociopath who was clearly not a good addition to life?" The Empress said raising her voice.

"As much as it pains me to say, Alex has a point. The king of Chaos could be the only one we could trust." Goddess of Death said.

"At this point why don't we ask Herobrine?" Drista asked.

"Be careful with your words, Empress, he might show up uninvited." Alex said also getting more frustrated. The air was thick, you could basically cut it with a knife.

You didn't know if you could add anything to the conversation. It went on and on about something you didn't know of you had a say in.

"Schlatt is our only option." Alex said. "We don't have anyone else who can annoy Will to certain level where he simply stops." He said leaning forward. "Techno, back me up here for once."

"I'm sorry Alex, but I'm afraid I can't do anything. This is out of my hands." Technoblade said.

"I can say, that Mister Quackity has a great point." Rhesus said. "Schlatt is my family. I know him well, if I talk to him he'll do anything I say."

"Well then..." Phil said finally speaking up. "Do we have a solution?" He asked.

Everyone in the room nodded except you. Since you didn't know if you can say anything to this. You did not know how Schlatt was like, but if Drista was so insisting on not bringing him back, she might've had a reason to.