37

"Quackity, you ready to go?" You asked looking at Quackity. He was trying to figure out how to clip his sword on to the saddle.

"Yeah, give me a second." He said. He fiddled with his sword for a second then he got it and sat up on his horse. He looked at you and nodded. You nudged your horse and started to walk away from Las Nevadas.

You were headed towards North gate, from there you could probably even see Milesken.

At this point on the only thing you'll have to worry about is seeing Yelena and the others again. You were gone for a while, they think you're dead and you'll just show up like it's nothing at an execution.

What will they think? Will they let you back into the team or simply ignore you. They could have everything against you, they could just turn you down last minute. 

You wouldn't be alone now though. Until Alex is here you'll be A-okay.

It was just dawn, the sun was starting to peak over the sand hills about this time. You needed to set off early anyways, if you wanted to get to Milesken today, it'd be unfortunate if you got there late.

And you didn't want to keep Tina waiting with the execution, she had enough time to think about a way to end her life, you didn't need to wait more to kill her.

Every time you thought about her made your blood boil. The amount of things she probably told the king about you, completely ignoring every rule you ever set and lying afterwards as well.

It was absolutely outrageous what she did and she couldn't even bring up an excuse to try to get herself out of this. She asked for it at this point, there's nothing she could do.

"So.." Quackity said. "You said you were thinking yesterday. How'd that go?" He asked. He really wants to know how your thinking went? That is the dumbest question you heard in a long time, not surprised it came from Quackity though.

"It went great." You said. That's the simplest way you could answer, hoping he won't continue on with the conversation.

"And what's your conclusion?" For fucks sake he really can't shut up.

"What's it to you?"

"I mean our relationship is hanging on a single string that is tied to your hands. I want to know what you think of me." He said.

"For fucks sake don't phrase it like that." You said.

"I'm just telling the truth."

"You want to know what I think?" You asked. Alex nodded. "I absolutely hate you. Not because you cut my leg off, I hate you because you still care about me despite me wanting to kill you a year ago. You still wanted to associate with me knowing that I would slit your throat any minute. And you still had the guts to risk it all and you know let me kiss you." You said.

"Well obviously I let you kiss me, I had a huge crush on you since you arrived here first." He said. You didn't realize that at first but now looking back at it, he did care way too much about you, even if he cut your leg off and all.

"Thanks for confessing ten months late." You said. "But seriously, why me out of everyone? I mean there are hundreds of people you could've chosen." You asked.

"I don't know. All I know is I love you and no one else." He said. That's something a 15 year old boy would say to their first crush. 

But even if it was true, it didn't mean you understood why he loved you. Sure you loved him as well but did it mean everything was explained to you? No. There was nothing he told you with this answer. You were still absolutely clueless.

"You don't even know me, Alex. I'm basically a stranger to you." You said.

"You don't know me either." He said.

"I did my homework." You said.

"Of course you did."

"You were created seven hundred decades ago, your mother chose you as their son, you don't know anything else about the other Life's, you lived in the overworld almost your whole life, your mother did not let you to get caught up in the God and angel duties so they insisted that you stay here while they deal with the Pillager and human war." You said.

Alex looked at you with a blank face.

"Oh and your relationship with your mother has been so difficult that you rather don't talk about it. I personally bet they don't know what you have come to even if they were to ask. You moved to Dream SMP after your mother left, you were basically homeless all the time but you had a mingle with Jschlatt and became a vice President." You said. You weren't quite done with your homework presentation but Quackity's face was absolutely priceless.

He looked like a fish, his mouth partially open looking at you like you were some sort of ghost.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"I still have more but I assume you know the rest." You said. Alex nodded and slowly turned away from you.

"I also did my homework." He said. Quite peculiar, since you were sure they didn't write any books about you. You weren't really famous to be honest.

"You ran away from you parents house when you were fourteen, a Pillager took you in offering you a place to stay forever. They took you into their tribe and treated you like their leader. You soon were chosen to be their actual leader and basically lead them to victory every time you raided a village. You know the rest. Everything goes to shit, you lose a leg, die, get revived and now you're here." He said almost in one breath.

He wasn't lying when he said he also did his homework. Although you couldn't guess from where since you did not have anyone to find you that important to write scrolls or books about you or your tribe.

Or maybe he got this from his mother. They'd be the only one's to know this.

"We both came prepared huh." You said looking at him.