7

You got your bags packed.

It was about time you actually moved places. The recourses weren't quite enough to stay here a month or two.

Since you were moving through Las Nevadas, you could find a better place to live at, for sometime.

Everyone was in the heave of packing their own small tents and belongings. For today there was nothing else to be done. Only waiting for the troops to arrive back from their go-away.

You planned everything for today. The troops are supposed to arrive in a couple hours. Until that you help the team get their stuff on horses and in bags. When the troops arrive you propose the plan.

First you'll have to get a full layout of Las Nevadas, so you have to go to the king's palace for the layout plan. After that has been checked from the list you're going to need to get your hands on some arrows- that you could steal from the capitol while your time there. From there you will be heading to Dream SMP in the hidden paths.

The only way you could go without getting caught. Or because it's more convenient to go there since the undead isn't out over there.

The sun was hanging high on the sky shining down at the clearing.

The horses were stocking up on grass and so your group was stocking up with dead animals, for food. It was a long time ago since you moved, the last time was when you attacked the captain while she was heading home.

What she didn't know herself that her 'best friend' Aliyah had some good relationships with someone in your team. Therefore when you went to take the clearing you made it look like she was dead other than actually killing her.

That's an old story. Before you came here your group was thinned out by the king's guard in Siskevik. Even if that is the most known criminal city in the kingdom some soldiers decided to take this town into their own hands taking some important lives from the city.

Siskevik stays undefeated though, as you know and heard it has been fully under the care of Savva Kezkey, the mayor in the town. They're is Jac's uncle, they've been in your team before, but since they had their own duties like being a mayor and keep their city in shape they needed to leave. Not to mention they had to take care of their husband and wife. They had a family to take care of, you didn't. Therefore you let them go.

Not like they were a sad goodbye, of course it was a difficult day but they definitely didn't do as much as Jac.

Savva had his own problems, like caring too much about what you did. They knew you were in controll but they still presented themselves as a secondary leader of some sort. They had their ups and downs but he was definitely an addition to the group that you just couldn't deny.

Before the thinning out, you had a group of 70, that split up into two. 35 and 35. You had one half and the other to Karim Amon. He was in your tribe before you split up.

Karim was known to follow his own head in everything he ever did. He had his own problems own choices, opinions. You have never gotten into an argument about anything, but he was a free spirit.

He proposed to you, after a very heated argument, that the two of you should split and make two identical teams. So from the Phantom-Arcane tribe became the Phantom and Arcane tribe. It wasn't long after when 10 of your people got killed, leaving you with 25 people.

You left Siskevik after that, not only searching for more people but a new place. Yelena was with you the whole time, helping and figuring things out with you.

You haven't heard of Karim after that. You only remember what he looks like, that faded too. He had black hair, dark skin, not so far away from the colour of Yelena's. He was blind to one eye but he believed the God of Life will give his eyesight back, as he deserves it.

He was naive and most definitely easily lead on to things. If you didn't have the luck he might be dead. He lived for books. Chronicles, tales of unknown lands and god's. He was intelligent but also so easy to take out. Karim rambled about the most obscure things, including the long lost Wan'nka.

That has never interested you, especially when he talked about non existent things like Wan'nka. 'It's a thing of beauty' living with his words.

If one day one of those places turn out to be true, like the unspoken land of Wan'nka, where the god's of the underworld lay upon their thrones, is a true place, then you'd like to see it.

Even if his stories were obscure and ununderstandable, he never gave up on those stuff.

When you split up you made a deal that if you ever cross paths again it'll be at the king's palace, to kill the king.

You didn't have a single intention to meet him again. Or his team. Karim was a strange man, and he let you know it every day when you still knew him. You were sure he was a changed man now. With a family or a bigger team preferably.

Karim had never been spoken of since. And you did never wanted to bring him up again.

But if you thought about it, and everything goes horribly wrong and you'll be in the king's palace while life was bleeding out of you, you know he would be there.

He has to have a clue that you're alive. Not to mention you are certain that he is in Siskevik right now, with Savva or one of the bigger Mafia's of the city.

It was very much obvious he would stay in a place where he isn't in danger.

At least for now.