13

"Hey Ardghal!" You said walking into the room. "Shiny throne you got there daddy."

"Y/N L/N. How did you enter without my knowledge?" Ardghal said literally on the edge of his seat.

"Chill daddy, I entered through the front door." You said looking around the throne room.

There was a bunch of gold sequence everywhere, that might even worth more than a whole village.

"I understand you entered through the front door but how come my guards didn't see your... Lovely people.."

"A magician doesn't share their secrets." You said taking a bead off of flag that was hanging on a pole. "And that's not why we're here anyways." You said and put away the bead.

"Right. As much as it pains me to say it, I need your help… Alex Quackity-"

"To the point old man." You cut him off. "We don't have all day." You said.

Ardghal sighed and signaled to his men. They nodded, turned an left the room. "Your reward for the head is exactly one million kilogrammes of gold, worth five billion karats, seven million emeralds, one ender eye and eighteen gold necklaces with pearl and crystal sequences." He said. His men appeared in the doorway carrying chests, bags, boxes. All of them shiny, probably worth more than you.

You looked at Yelena smiling. "So, Y/N, do we have a deal?" Ardghal asked boredly leaning back in his chair. You hummed making a noticeable unsatisfied face.

Yeah this was a lot of money, but you felt like this wasn't necessarily enough..
"Well.. you know you owe us for a bunch of other things too... You could just add some more to the pile maybe we'll take it." You said. You loved to be stubborn with royalty, cause you knew they'd do it anyways. Especially a king, they're easy to fuck over.

The king sighed and called his men over. He whispered something to them and to the command they left the room again. "You're getting the only most possessed item I have." He said. The guards entered with a shiny small box. They handed it to the king and he opened it. "My wife's ring. This is all I can offer."

The audacity with this man. He got his wife killed in battle and proceeds to offer it to a Pillager group he doesn't even know. "I'll take it." You said snatching the ring box out of his hand.

It was a gold ring with a huge emerald in the middle. He had taste. "It's a pleasure making deals with you pal. I'll get you that man's head." You said putting your hand out to shake. The king slowly stood up walking down from his pedestal.

He was shorter than you, his back was hunched and his face is all wrinkly. You spotted a pretty gold bracelet on his wrist. Pretty piece, probably worth a lot. "Don't even try to trick me." He said and shook your hand.
"Oh don't worry about that daddy. You know I'll do something you won't like." You said and with that you clipped the bracelet off his hand without him realising.

You swiftly dropped it in your pocket and signaled to your people to get ready to leave. Everyone got their bags, including you and started to walk out of the room. Ardghal standing helplessly in the middle looking at you as you walked out with his wife's ring in your hand. As you walked out the door you blew a kiss at him winking.

Then the Oak door closed and you were in the hallways of the palace. "Take anything you see and find useful." You said snatching a small gold sequenced knife off the wall next to you.

You never been in the palace before, you understand why people say it's a complete maze in here.

A hallway there and a hallway there you don't even remember how you got in.

You ended up finding the exit. It wasn't as hard as you thought but it was a mind game anyways.

You collected everything you got and packed horses bags with the loot. You sat up on your horse and started the group. The gates of Palace city opened and you were in Mellowstone again.

People still looking at you strange from when you entered, getting on the sides of the roads, and hiding in the closest house they could find.

You nudged your horse into a sprint down the main street, others following behind you.

People fanning out like flies when you move your hand over them. You had a clear path to the gate.

Some kids pointed at you, their mom's covering their eyes and ears. And elderly cursing you out as you passed them.

Many even throwing tomatoes or apples at you. One apple you catched mid air and bit into it. You haven't eaten in a while anyways.

As swiftly as you entered the way you left. Fast. There was no time to fuck around.

It was time to get that motherfucker Quackity and make him dance.

Oh how much you missed doing these. It's an amazing feeling to have a request to kill someone and get so much money for it.

Because it's been a long time you didn't remember how long it felt to be rich again.

It felt absolutely lifting. Knowing that now you won't be struggling with anything at all.

The only thing left to do is find this Quackity guy, kill him and get the reward. Although you got an advance payment for the trip. You took the ring out of the box spinning it around looking at the small details.

It had the queen's name ingraved on it, 'Queen Eshe Mellowstone.' Eshe died in battle almost 5 decades ago. She was the only person who kept the king intact and after she died, everything went to shit.

Especially the king's head. You only read about her in books, never met her or saw her in real life. But they described her a great leader. She was young when she died. Maybe around 20 years old when she passed.

Everyone looked up to her. You had to admit, if she didn't die, you wouldn't be here today.