15

He was heads taller than you.

No question he was some sort of phantom or ghost.

"Hello!" He said in a happy tone waving. "I'm GhostBoo!" He added.

"What do you want?" You asked.
"To help! You seem lost!" He said. You just looked into the red and green eyes not being able to figure out what he is or why he is here.

"We are kinda lost." Lynne said joining in.
"I can help you!" GhostBoo said. "Where do you want to go?"

"Las Nevadas." You said.
"Follow me!" He said. You looked at Yelena but she was too busy making out with Zaira. How lovely. GhostBoo floated in front of you swaying back and forth humming a song happily.
"GhostBoo? What happened here?" You asked. He turned around humming and thought for a second.

"Well, after Dream escaped, things went into lockdown. Everyone is hiding. Or in Las Nevadas! Gambling!" He said turning back around. "I'm sure Tubbo can tell you more about what happened. Since I don't remember most of it." He added.

"Tubbo is alive?" Puffy asked concerned.
"Yes!" GhostBoo said and continued to hum the song. This place is sure strange.

There are ghosts floating around restlessly, people scared of someone who isn't even in the town and there are no animals. What kind of person can even survive here. "That's where Tubbo is at the moment! He is packing his stuff he left behind, you can go in I'll wait here." GhostBoo said and pointed at an oak house.

He then floated to the allium flowers a couple feet away and sat down next to them looking at the bees pollinating them.

He giggled sometimes when the bees flew over him. You looked at Yelena, she shrugged.

You could hear some stuff be moved around in the house when you walked close. The windows were blocked out, flowers in front were dry.

You knocked on the door, the moving stopped and it became silent.

You looked at the blocked out window and from the cracks you spotted glowing yellow eyes almost burning a hole in your forehead.

They disappeared and the door slowly opened. A man, little taller than you, probably the most muscular person you've seen in your life after Chavez.

Half of his face had burn scars. He had brown fluffy hair and a pair of horns, just like Puffys. He looked down at you not saying a word. You were kind of intimidated though. He was wearing a tight tank top, he was sweaty, probably from the packing, the sweater he was wearing before (you assumed) was tied around his waist. Puffy cut in front of the group looking up at the man.

"Who are you guys." He asked like it was a sentence, not a single emotion in his voice. Although the voice didn't quite match the face.

"Tubbo?" Puffy said looking up at him.
"Mum? Why are you with them?" He asked. So this was Tubbo. You imagined him to be a little more... Less muscular.

"May we come in?" You asked. Tubbo thought for a second then he opened the door fully and almost everyone flood into house.

Some stayed outside to smoke, or to chat.

You and Puffy walked in first and sat down at the table in the middle of the room. Yelena stood behind you and Zaira stood behind Puffy. "I suppose I know why you're here." Tubbo said leaning back in his chair. "Quackity?"

You nodded.
"What do you want to know?" He asked. Before you could start talking you heard small footsteps from the stairs to your left. When you looked you saw a baby Piglin, walking down with his stuffed animal bee. "Dad?" He said walking over to Tubbo. "Who are these people, am I interrupting?"

"Michael, go back to your room." Tubbo said in a commanding tone.
"He isn't bothering anyone. For sure not me. He can stay." You said. The little Piglin, as now you found out was named Michael smiled at you and climbed in his dad's lap. "Well.. to the point. Some phantom looking ghost man told us you know about Las Nevadas and the layout." You said. Tubbo sighed and pulled a little rolled up paper out of his pocket.

He handed it to you. You unrolled it. "That's the layout of Las Nevadas. I helped build some buildings there. That's how I have it." He said. You looked over the blueprint of the place.

There was a big main building in the middle, wrote 'casino+bank' on it. A couple other smaller buildings around but the letters were smudged. Another smaller building caught your eye. 'hamburger place'. Those were only ones you were able to read. You handed the layout to Yelena.

"I have one more question, and then we'll leave." You said leaning forward. "What happened here?" You asked. Tubbo put Michael down and pointed him up to his room. He sighed taking a second to collect himself.

"Well, after the L'manberg thing, people kept fighting and no one would even consider to stop. I was scared for my husband and son so we moved away. But things soon got there too. I assume you know the rest. Dream escaped, therefore everything went to lockdown. People are scared. But in these troubling times Quackity still manages to keep the mood up. But I'm guessing that won't be long." Tubbo said.

He looked sad, just like everything and everyone here. The only reasonable place to go after this is Las Nevadas. Kill Quackity then leave this hell hole. It's crazy how much they were afraid of Dream. If you ever see him you sure will have some questionable or non questionable things to say to him.

You stood up. "Thank you." You said, Tubbo nodded. Everyone was leaving except Puffy. She gave you the 'i'll catch up to you' kind of look.

You walked out just to see the ghost man talking to someone else.

He was close to his height with a white streak in his hair. But as soon as you spotted him he disappeared in the shadows.