39

Vivienne stopped before a small cabin. It wasn't far from the Empress' building, just down the road.

"This'll be your place to stay until your tribe arrives and we can do the execution. Any requests you may have?" She asked. You needed a lot of things but the main thing was the tribal clothes.

They were absolutely trashed from when you got killed. And you wouldn't want to wear them with a hole in the middle. It's disrespectful and just dumb.

"Yes, I'd like to have a new tribal uniform made. The one I have is not appropriate for the festival." You said.

"I'll inform the royal designer, and it'll be done by tomorrow. Anything else?" Vivienne said.

You shook your head. "Alright, have a great time. I will come by when your tribe arrives." She said and with that hurried away.

You were left alone in front of the house as people walked past, hurrying to their own jobs and such. Obviously this was also new. Pillagers here didn't really have jobs at the time, maybe smaller food stores or blacksmith shops. But never proper jobs.

They've gotten to be actually good and intelligent people, and not muscle heads.

You looked over at the house and walked up to the door, Quackity tightly behind you. The house also looked brand new, not much else unnatural to say about it, it was just a house. You opened the door and walked in. It appeared to be a one room house, nothing else than two beds, a dinner table and a small counter for any sort of food. There was one singular dresser and mirror, all on the other side of the room

It looked homey, but it would've been better if there was two rooms. You did not think you'd have to spend more time in the same room with Quackity. Not that it mattered anymore.

You walked in a dropped your bag on one of the beds and looked around. Quackity also did the same. You looked at the window to see two men, leading your horses in front of your house and letting them go into the small garden attached to the house.

They even thought about this.

You sat down at the dinner table and watched Alex as he quite literally made himself at home, taking out everything he had put in his smaller bad. Everything else was on the horses, all the clothes and items you might need, so in some time you'd have to take them in.

He opened the dresser and put some smaller clothes in. He then closed it walked over to his bed and put a small statue on the bedside table. It was a Totem of Undying, that he probably got from Foolish, The God of Totem of Undyings.

"Lovely place." He said and put his bag on the floor.

"I'm surprised Milesken looks like this." You said. "I mean last time I was here, this was tents, smaller stores and criminals everywhere. This looks amazing compared to that." You said and stood up to take out your own stuff.

"I suppose since the first Pillager war, the place was trashed and they needed time to get back on their feet." He said while sitting down on his bed. "But Drista did a great job." He added.

"I guess so. I'm glad this turned out the way it did, it feels way more welcoming than what it was." You said opening you bag. You stuffed the more important items in here, like money, Jac's hat, and various jewels stolen from the king. If these were stolen you would've needed to start a new life.

These were your most valuable things you every gotten, they needed to be stored in a safe place.

You opened the little cabinet of your bedside table and took out the jewelry. You also put the money in there, and put Jac's hat on the table.

You dropped your bag on the floor and layed down in the bed. It felt like you haven't layed down in years, it was so comfortable you could've fallen asleep right there without hesitation.

"I wanted to ask you about the necklace." Quackity said breaking your the falling asleep thing completely. You took you necklace out of your shirt and looked at the ring and the engraving.

"Queen Eshe's ring. The king gave the ring to me as an advance payment for your head." You said spinning the emerald ring around your finger.

"Ardghal really gave up his wife's ring for my head? Weirdo. I glad he's captured." Alex said also laying down. Vi has mentioned that the king was gone, but captured?

"Captured by whom?" You asked looking over.

"God of Life. My mom." He said.

"Ah. So who rules now?" You asked. "You know I kinda missed out while I was dead." You said.

"I assume his first or second born. We haven't gotten information about anything just yet." He said.

"So If not his first or second born, then who?" You asked.

"Well I have two guesses, One Herobrine, Two his son, Eret who has been living in Dream SMP for quite a while." He said. "But it could be anyone."

You just hummed and closed your eyes. You've been on horseback for a day, it was tiring, not because you haven't rode a horse for that long, it was because you were riding on the desert. The heat was unbearable and when you got to the forest, and the cold hit you, it drained you quite a bit.

You haven't experienced this type of heatshock in a while, made you feel light headed and dizzy if you'd be honest.

You needed to get used to this whole thing of Milesken being actually productive too. It took way too much of your energy to think about how they got to this point of modernization in such a short period of time.

Fascinating, yet not something you needed to think about right now. What should concern you is getting a great sleep, that has already pushed over your thoughts and voided your mind from every type of thought that rushed over it.

Just what you needed.