27

Days, weeks, then maybe even a month passed.

You didn't really got your shit together in that time. You were ready to leave yes, but something was always missing.

You entered the library. It was completely empty, Larry gave you the keys to look around.

You were mostly looking for any book that says anything about Quackity.

He was the son of God of Life after all, there must be at least one book that says something about him.

You dropped the keys on a table and started to walk around. You probably needed to go to the 'gods and mythology' section. Where else could you find things about the God of Life and their son.

You walked down to the section and started to look at the bottom row.

It should be easy enough to find a big chronicle that was written in the time of the Emperors. "The XD family.." You read out the title of the book. Close enough.

You took it out of the shelf, it was a heavy book, with gold details around the edges. Nothing special on the front, just a painted picture of Dream XD, the God of Power.

You walked out with the chronicle and sat down at a table. You opened it at the first page and started to read. Obviously it had to be written in gothic letters..

'If 't be true once, i've been toldeth, th're wast a family of the xd's living far in home galaxy.  The family hadst 5 members. First: Dream XD, the god of power.  That gent hast many abilities yond shouldst be toldeth of.  Second: his angel, the angel of pow'r.  That gent rules upon the overworld, named Dream after his older broth'r.  Third, the empress of power: Drista. The lady rules and helps in Dragon spine. Where the god's ruleth. Fourth: shalt that gent never be spake of: Herobrine, the God of Chaos. Fifth: for current moment is not known.  Those gents all did rule together once, then those gents were assigned into diff'rent places, after yond those gents never did get to speaketh with eachother'

Boring. Not exactly what you were searching for, not to mention now you want to know who the fifth person in the family is. You closed the book and walked back into the section.

Guess you could cross off the bottom row. It only talks about the Family of XDs. They do sound like a boring family.

You looked on the second row. For a second you really had to sharp your eyes to see the titles. They were mostly about Dragon spine and Wan'nka. You grabbed a book. "Vast land of Wan'nka." At least now you'll know what Karim hyped this up about.

You walked back with the book and sat down again. It wasn't written in gothic. Normal letters and actually readable.

'Many people question, where do the ungrateful, the evil and the disruptive god's live. Well in this short footing I'll explain. Gods like Herobrine, The Blood God and The God of Fire live deep in the middle of Wan'nka. This place is only where they can fulfill their disruptive thoughts-' Makes no sense.

You stacked this book on the other one too. You stood back up and walked back to the shelves. You can cross off second row.

You looked at the third. It was mostly about different god's. But on the end of the row you spotted a thick book.

You pulled it out and jackpot, it was 'The Family tree of Life'. You walked over with the book to the table and sat down. You opened it on the first page and started reading.

'Gods and Family trees are two different topics in many people's brains. But not just your mom, Gods too have family trees. Before we get knee deep into the God of Life family tree, first I want to give you an example of what a god's family tree could look like.

For instance let's take Dream XD. When a god is made by Notch, he assigns them with their abilities. When the God gains full consciousness of their surroundings, they can then choose what family relations will be between the angel, the empress or emperor, the queen, king and maidens. Example, Dream XD chose Dream as his brother rather than his son.

This step has nothing to do with what the angel and lower ranks will do. It's an addition.'

You flipped pages.

'Now to the point. What does the God of Life's family tree look like? First we have the God of Life. When they were created they chose the Goddess of Death as their sister, and the Goddess of Death chose Life as her sister. It was a mutual decision. Soon after, it was time to chose a family role to the Angel of Life.  The God chose Alex as their son, different to what we've seen with Dream XD.

Unlike many Gods, God of Life did not make further decisions about their family members. So it was up to Notch to decide.

Let's talk about The Angel of Life: Alex Quackity. He looks barely like his mother. Although in personalities, they are similar. Quackity with his rocking 700 decades of life, has been living in the overworld since he known his name. He has loved gambling all his life, adding it into his every day.

He has lived with the God of Life in a small village close to Dragon spine. But with the First Pillager war, they became busy and with a heated argument they left Quackity in the overworld. Alex himself has never been to the land of the god's, but he never planned on.' That is enough information about Quackity's family.

You thought Wilbur was lying until now. He really is the son of The God of Life. And he spends his time cutting strangers' legs off. His mother sure wouldn't be proud of him. You closed the book, grabbed your keys and walked out of the Library.

You'll definitely read more of this book when you get back home.