Chapter 149

Sarah's same old room. Nothing has changed. It still has the same brown theme and aesthetic.

I guess I had automatically presumed she would change her room at her mums since she apparently drastically changed it at her dads immediately after dropping the perfect child slash girly-girl persona.

My eyes scan over her room, looking for any crumb of a difference. Hoping for an insight into who she is now—the real Sarah.

"Oh my gosh, what is it?" Hannah whisper shouts.

I'm too focused on my observation, so as the worst multitasker to ever live, I dazedly stretch my arm back and wave Hannah inside.

Everything is in the same exact place since the last time I came here, which was... surprisingly five months ago. It seems we hit a record.

A bad record.

I hate school.

"The coast is clear Pussyhole!" Sarah calls.

At the end of the left side of the door, there's an immediate dip in the wall approximately a metre and a half long. That wall still remains empty.

"Who the fuck you calling a pussyhole, whore."

Past the bend in the wall, pushed against the wall, sits the same white simple IKEA desk.

"I'm a whore, and I'm proud of it. Bitch."

Beside the IKEA desk, stands the same tall white shelf. With the same girly decoration pieces and books.

"As you should be."

Opposite the shelf,  in the middle of the room, pressed against the wall, lays the same bed. Covered in one of her familiar bed sheets, littered with one of the many pillows and bed throw.

"See, we're on the same page now. So you should also be proud of being a pussyhole."

The wall behind her headboard, is wholly covered with the same reoccurring aesthetic of black and white pictures. Keeping to the brown theme — behind the pictures, the wall is painted brown, and it peeks out through the exceptionally neat gaps between each picture.

"Bitch shut up."

Directly opposite the foot of the bed, leaning against the wall to the right of the door, is her plain white three door wardrobe with a mirror in the middle.

"What? A pussy hole can push out a baby the size of a fucking watermelon."

Tightly pressed to the right of the bed is a white nightstand.

"Bitch there are two openings in the Pussy, aka the vulva. The vaginal opening and the urethra."

On the wall opposite the door, adjacent to the nightstand, giving a beautiful view of the fairly big lake Sarah's mum's house half sits on is a square window.

"Hmmm, you're right. You're the urethra."

Neighbouring the window are numerous Spotify plaques, which she made herself. Of her favourite songs from the neighbourhood, Chasing Atlantic and Artic monkeys — her favourite music bands.