Chapter 114

He pushes both my hands into one of his and brings the other down with a buttercup flower. "It's my turn."

He brings the flower to my temple and trails it down to my cheek, stopping at my lips where he traces them. Then he makes me tip my chin up with a slight nudge of his finger. I comply and he presses a kiss below my chin before replacing his lips with the flower.

I sigh, feeling both blissful and content. When he touches me it feels so natural that all doubt flows away like a current.

My blissful moment is short-lived because Damien cocks his head and frowns like something is wrong.

"What is it?" I ask, suddenly self-conscious. Is it not shining?

'Of course, it's no—."

Shut up! I tell the voices.

"It is. But I think..." He sweeps the flower down my neck. "...the real test would be here." He tracks it around the wet spot on my t-shirt where his mouth was not so long ago.

I shake my head, smiling. "I hate you."

"The way you screamed my name says otherwise."

My cheeks redden. Thankfully, he doesn't notice it, his eyes solely focused on the flower now edging toward my bare stomach. He sits the flower in my belly button and I giggle at the sight.

His fingers flutter up my stomach, halting at the spot where my t-shirt bunches beneath my breasts. His eyes lock onto mine and my heart warms like it always does when he checks to see if I'm comfortable with what he's doing or not.

Not once deterring his eyes from mine, he slowly starts lifting it, unspoken words passing through our eyes as he does so. 'Do you trust me?' His seem to ask and mine respond with, 'always.'

When it's halfway there, he begins telling me in a million different ways how beautiful I am, how perfect I am whilst kissing the tip of my nose, my neck, my collar bone, my cheeks, my eyes and my lips. He doesn't leave a shred of space untouched by his lips.

My heart swells with something beautiful but also painful. It's foreign and it feels like I'm in between falling and flying.

Once the t-shirt is finally above my breasts he asses my face for a couple of heartbeats before letting his gaze fall to my exposed breasts. I watch his throat bob and I have to control the urge to cover myself. They're not big; I'm only a B cup, but with the way he's looking at me there's no room for me to feel self-conscious. Only beautiful.

He grabs the flower, and just as I think he's about to do it, he tracks the soft yellow petals from my sternum down to my stomach. He circles my belly button before going back up and repeating the gesture. He does this a multitude of times, until I'm a panting mess beneath him, the shy in me a dull void in the depths of my desperation.

He grins that cocky grin and finally, finally brings the flower to my nipple and circles it. But even then, it barely touches my skin, driving me insane with lust.

He's torturing me on purpose, I know that for a fact. What I also know is it is because of me teasing him last night and just now.

He looks at me but doesn't stop circling my nipple with the flower. His lips parted, breathing raggedly and making me all too aware of how close our mouths are.

He catches my gaze flickering to his lips and closes the distance between them, but he doesn't kiss me. "You're fucking perfect, you know that right?" The next thing I know, his tongue is delving inside my mouth and intertwining with mine for only a second. Kisses follow the trail the flower previously went in around my lips and down my neck, more beautiful words being spoken in-between.

I don't know how I manage it, but I keep my eyes firmly locked on his despite wanting to close them under his penetrating stare. It's like his eyes alone are peeling away all my layers and I'm already so exposed beneath him.

When his mouth reaches my nipple he kisses it once before circling it with his tongue. Finally feeling his lips on my bare sensitive skin lights a fire in me so bright I feel as if it could consume me whole if Damien doesn't already.

Everything evaporates and all I see, and hear, and feel is him. "Please," I moan, my back arching off the ground, accidentally pushing my breasts into his face.

Damien's eyes flash with something but it's gone as soon as it came.

I lower my back to the ground, my breasts from his face. My whole body turns as taught as a rubber band and I feel myself turn into an actual rose. Did I just beg him and hit him with my breasts? What is wrong with me today? Does intimacy make everyone this incoherent? I'll have to ask Hannah and Sarah. No, never mind; I just saw a visual of me not being able to stop stuttering long enough to ask them.

I glance away, mortified. Damien grabs my cheek and forces my gaze back to his. "No," his tone is firm, demanding. Holding my gaze he takes my entire nipple into his mouth and begins sucking, hard.

"Damien," I breathe, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, my hands scrambling around me in search of purchase. An anchor. Something. Anything to keep me rooted to the ground.

It's too much and not enough at the same time. His hot mouth sucking, and his long tongue lapping at me savagely is making shock waves of intense pleasure flood my entire body until I'm drowning in it.

I feel myself tittering toward something epic again. My hand grabs the feather reed grass and I tug so hard I rip them out of the ground.

Damien groans and the vibration against me increases the pleasure."Touch yourself," he whispers against me.