Chapter 29

"Hazel what's—."

The screeching sound of the door sliding open, interrupts Estella. Two people walk in, a girl and a guy... I think. Actually, Im no one to label their gender. So I think They, would be the best term whilst I'm unsure.

They has blonde curly hair that cascades beautifully around their stunning heavy makeup face and is wearing a pink crop top that reads, 'I love dick,' in golden writing, it's paired with a white skirt and yellow heeled boots.

The girls wearing fishnet tights beneath black shorts and has paired them with a black turtle neck top and black combat boots. She has green hair, but the left side of her head is shaved off. However, it suits her well. Her make up is also very heavy like her companions.

They both smile and shout at the same time. "Hey bitches!"

"Hope you didn't start the party without us." The girl feigns a pout.

"We would never bitch." Estella goes over to them and gives them a big hug. "You two are late though."

I can't leave now that they're in the way of my only exit. There's a door going into the backyard but it doesn't lead around to the front, it's a closed-off garden.

"Fashionably, late biatch'," they slaps Estella's backside.

The green-haired girl rolls her eyes. "Someone here wanted to look on point because he's tired of being single."

I suppose they is a he. I'm glad it's confirmed. Now I won't feel guilty for getting it wrong — even if it's in my own head.

"Sander, didn't you cheat on your boyfriend with his cousin?" Estella laughs. "I thought we established that you shouldn't be in relationships."

The guy I now know to be Sander, shrieks, "He threw himself at me!"

Everyone laughs.

"Oh whatever," Estella brushes him off. "Come on let me introduce y'all."

They step further into the room, but they're still blocking the door. Since I want to sneak out unnoticed, I'll have to wait until they're sitting down and engrossed in the game. That way they won't try persuading me to stay.

I sit back down. Damien cocks a brow at me. I can literally hear him saying, 'what the fuck are you doing, get out of here.'

I ignore him. I can get out of here without his input.

Estella throws an arm over the girl. "Guys this single hottie is Penny." Then she throws her other arm over the guy. "And this single hottie is Sander."

"Hey, hoes!" Sander shouts.

"Whassup y'all," Penny sing songs.

They go and sit next to Billy. Much to Billy's dismay, Sander gets extremely close to him. Billy stiffens, seeming uncomfortable.

Ha, karma. How does your own medicine feel asshole? I feel a small smile tug at my lips. Maybe I should stay to see Billy's misery. Sander might teach him a lesson on how it feels when you don't want someone near you.

"You bitches playing Pussybitch without me?" Sander frowns and places a hand above his heart, pretending to be hurt. "You wound me."

"We hadn't begun yet," Estella informs him. "I'd only spun the bottle." 

Sander places a hand on billy's knee, making him jump. I can't help it, my smile grows wider.

"What are the punishments in yours?" Sander asks.

My eyes bulge. Punishments? What punishments?

"Taking a shot," Trena tells him.

"Ugh boring!" Penny fakes a yawn. "Those aren't the original punishments of the game Estella, I expected more from you bébé."

"The original rules are messed up man," Trevino butts in, his expression disgusted.

"Oh grow a dick. The games more messed up than the punishments," Penny bites back. "Giving a lap dance, flashing everyone and taking a shot from something dirty isn't all bad compared to the shit you have to do in those cards."

My hearts drops into my stomach. I can't wait till they're engrossed in the game to sneak out, what if the bottle lands on me and I can't do whatever's in the card.

Once again, my eyes dart to Damien. But he's not in his original position in the corner of the room, he's approaching me with a demeanour of pure rage. I know without a doubt he's coming to pull me out of here and I'm not going to stop him.

My heart swells with something foreign. I know I said I wouldn't accept his help if I was dying but I didn't mean it. Despite not knowing that, he's helping me anyway. I always think I can't hate myself more, but I somehow always manage to reach a new extent.

"Where do you think you're going?" Olivia catches Damien off guard and manages to pull him onto the couch with her easily.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Damien barks, pushing Olivia away from him. "Get the fuck off me."

"What do you mean what the fuck am I doing? You're here because you accepted mine and Emma's offer. You can't just get up and leave before the funs even started."

"Gee thanks, Damien. And I was here thinking you came for my birthday." Estella pretends to be butt hurt.

A memory flashes in my mind. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come over to mine tonight, Emma will also be there. Won't you Emma?" Olivia had said that to Damien in the library on Wednesday, before he dragged me into the storeroom.

My heart feels like it's going to explode any second now from all the emotions it's having to endure in such a short period. He hadn't given her a response then because he was going to drag me into the storeroom. He knew that if he answered her, I most likely wouldn't have done the things I did.

So he's here because he accepted her offer. I suppose he always planned to, just wanted to have a little fun with the virgin first. I feel so disgusted with myself. Disgusted for letting him touch me the way he did.

'The worst part is you liked it. Enjoyed it. Craved more.'

My eyes begin filling with tears. I can't believe I was looking to him for validation. Can't believe I almost accepted his apology. I'm so naive, I hate myself.

Damien lifts his head. I quickly drop mine to my fiddling fingers in my lap. I shouldn't care. I shouldn't care.

"I didn't come here to fuck you—."

"Fuck later on," Sander cuts Damien's lie off. "I've got a dick appointment in an hour so let's play."

Damien glares at Sander but he ignores him and leans forward to spin the bottle.

Watching the bottle spin, Sander leans back and drapes an arm over Billy's shoulder. Billy flinches but I don't have it in me to smile this time.

Why am I still sitting here? I need to leave. The second I stand up the bottle slows down and stops on me. And just like that my sadness morphs into complete and utter horror.