Chapter 24

"Wha..." is all I get out before Damiens lips roughly collide against mine, knocking the breath out of me.

I feel it again, that tingling sensation in my core. The one I've only ever felt when his hands, lips and even eyes are on me. The one I've only ever felt from... him.

His kisses are hungry, possessive, like he's been starving for years and I kiss him back with the same ferocious energy. He presses his body against mine, trapping me between him and the wall, encompassing me with his heat.

I feel his tongue against my lips, seeking entrance, and that's it I'm done for. All my pent up composure flys out of the window and I part my lips, granting him access. He greedily plunges his tongue into my mouth and my hands fly into his hair — his hair which is soft and smooth in my fist, like silk.

He wedges his knee between my legs making me moan, and squeeze it with my thighs, earning a groan from him in response.

Without warning, he removes his thigh, and in doing so, takes away my anchor. I moan in protest.

Not once breaking our kiss, his hands skim down my body. Once they land on my ass, he cups my cheeks, giving them a hard squeeze and making me rub against him.

I whimper loudly into his mouth, the luscious feelings coursing through me feeling as though they could shatter me whole.

I'm too far gone to think more into the incoherent sounds falling from my lips or how my hand runs through his hair, pulling him more into me as if every inch separated between us is unbearable.

I guess the whimpers and moans sputtering out of me trigger something inside of him, because the next thing I know, he's lifting me up by my backside. My legs instinctively wrap around his waist as my arms lock around his neck.

Damien presses my body harder against his, almost to the point where it becomes difficult to take in my next breath, but when I feel it, hard and prodding at my core I forget why I would even need to.

His length. It feels... good. Why does it feel so good? I need to stop but I can't. I'm in a trance, some sort of spell I can't seem to snap out of. And for the record, I don't want to.

My hand flys into his hair and I tug as the feeling between my legs becomes insufferable. My body needs some sort of relief from this delicious torture. He groans and I feel myself throb from the sound. Why does everything he do feel so good?

Suddenly we're moving, but he never breaks the kiss as he puts me on a table.

Placing a hand on his cheek, I cross my ankles behind his back, my heels touching his backside.
Needing him close, but knowing we'll never be close enough.

I'm not sure what to do because this is my second time kissing him or any guy for that matter, but he seems to like it. I can feel it through his want for me between my legs, his roaming hands, lips and his body pressing into mine, covering every inch of me. However it's not enough, I want our clothes gone, to really feel him against me without any barriers.

As soon as the crazy thought runs through my mind I mentally slap myself. Frustrated with myself for wanting this, for wanting him. This is crazy. Insane. What is wrong with me? What am I doing? I'm mentally screaming at myself but I can't stop. I kiss him with everything I have in me as if I'd shatter if I stopped.

Damien moves one hand into my hair to get better access to my mouth. His other hand strokes my thigh and I shudder. He doesn't stop his assault on my lips as his hand dips into my hoodie, calloused fingers meet the soft skin of my stomach and I gasp, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.