Chapter 115

I give up and bury my hands in his hair. He growls and I feel a thumb pressing against my lips, edging itself inside and I take it, sucking it into my mouth and twirling my tongue around it just the way I remember he likes it. But then Damien grazes his teeth along my nipple and I almost bite his thumb along with my tongue off. Almost.

"Rose?" His timbre is gravely with lust and it escalates the desire in me.

"Mmhmm," I mumble incoherently, lost to the pleasure. Lost in him.

"Baby, touch yourself, let me see you."

I freeze, my eyes snapping down to his. "What?" I ask breathlessly.

Watching me, he circles my nipple with his tongue and I shudder beneath him.

"Touch yourself like you normally would when no ones around."

"I..." I shake my head. I don't understand.

"Do you trust me?"

"I... I do but I don't understand... I..." My mind and body is encompassed with pleasure, the throbbing pulsing within me from having his mouth so close yet not touching me where I ache for it the most is driving me toward the brink of begging.

As if reading my thoughts, he pulls himself away from my nipple and moves up my body until his face is level with mine. "How do you get yourself off?"

His bare chest presses against mine. The touch sears through my skin, setting my heartbeat crackling like sparks.

"What?" I try to press my legs together to ease the discomfort but his hard body between them prevents me from doing so.

Damien licks his lips in what I'm beginning to notice is his way of suppressing a smile. "How do you have an orgasm?"

Oh. My cheeks- no my whole body begins burning.

His thumb rubs over my scorching cheek and I'm almost surprised he doesn't recoil from the heat pulsing through every pore.

"So?" He prods. If I'm not mistaken, he appears . "How do you?"

"I..." I shake my head looking away. " I... I hav...I've never." This is so embarrassing.

He grabs my cheek and moves my face back. His eyes dart between each of mine, searching for something. "If you're afraid I'll take the piss out of you, I won't. Almost everyone masturbates, it's a natural part of life. I'm just curious."

He thinks I'm embarrassed about masturbating? It's takes me a while to understand his line of thought. Most of society does still Then again, some guys only see pleasure as something solely for them to enjoy. I don't think that's what Damien means though. He's been all about giving me pleasure rather than receiving it. It's one of the reasons why I want to reciprocate.

"I... know. I just... I hav... I've never had one." My whole body burns with embarrassment. There's a disgusting horrible reason why I hate intimacy but I can't ever tell anyone. It's horrifying. So I just play it off as bashfulness even though that is a ten percent factor.

His features contort into shock and I have to resist the urge to bury my face in his neck, again.

A brow arches. "Never?"