Chapter 150

"...Dave."

"No. No." Hannah tsks . "Tell her his full name."

Sarah rolls her eyes. "Dave Harold."

I can't help it, I burst into a fit of laughter.

Hannah follows after me.

"Harold!" I never in my life would have expected Sarah to see someone with the second name Harold. I can't even begin to explain why the strange concept sounds so ridiculous to me. It's just a second name. Nonetheless, I can't stop.

Sarah sucks her lower lip to suppress her own laugh. She barely lasts five seconds.

"Imagine moaning, Harold!" Hannah slaps a hand against the back of Sarah's seat, causing her to jolt forward a little.

No, she jolts because of Hannah's peculiar words. I do the same.

Sarah twists around to face Hannah. "You moan their last name?"

"No." She strangely appears offended by Sarah's words. "I just imagined it, and it was fucking hilarious."

"I can't with you." Sarah makes a face somewhere between confusion and ridicule and turns and gives me a look on top of that which says, what the fuck.

I struggle to shrug due to my shoulders shaking with silent laughter.

Hannah snorts out a chortle. "If you marry him, you'll be Mrs Harold!" She hits Sarah's seat again, and this time I'm not sure if Sarah startles forward by the blow or Hannah's words.

"First of all bitch, I'm never getting married. And second of all, I would rather chop off a tit than willingly accept a man's second name. My father was out of my control..."

Sarah's voice fades away as I watch Hannah's hysteric form. She isn't acting like her usual self. I find it strange how she whacked the seat since she cringes every time Sarah does it to her because she believes it would ruin Sarah's nails. Or maybe she says it in hopes she'll stop.

However, the only time she snorts is when... is when she's drunk.

"Fuck the patriarchy—."

I almost hate to interrupt Sarah. "Hannah, how much did you drink?" I utter the words as soothingly as I possibly can.

I had presumed talking about what had happened with Hayden to Sarah helped her since she looked relieved once she was done. After that, she even asked about Sarah's dude, and then we proceeded to laugh and joke around. It turns out it was all fake, so we wouldn't get worried. I'm guessing it eventually became too much to contain, so she lied about going to the bathroom and snuck into the kitchen for a drink.

Sarah shoots me a confused look. "Drink?" She glances at Hannah, and realisation dawns on her eyes. "Oh shit."

"What?" Hannah straightens from her slouched position. "I didn't drink anything."

I let out a deep sigh, turning my head to look at Sarah. "We're going to need bread? We cant go to peacocks with her like this."

"Oh, come on. I'm not that drunk. I only had one- two, or was it three shots?" She counts her fingers like a toddler would in math class.