Chapter 158

Song Qing's frivolous tone was annoying. .

But I don't know if it is because Honglian is mad about the innocence between him and Shen Yu, or because he is angry with himself and the person in the painting. .

In the final analysis, he was because he could not help calling the name "Lian'er" when he was in bed with Honglian Huanhuan. Song Qing blamed his indiscretion, why would he call his name when he couldn't help it? Think of people like Honglian as him? !.

Is it because of the almost identical thumb-sized peach blossom mark?

No, he is the difference between him and Honglian. Like Yuer, he likes to read books. He speaks slowly and politely, unlike Honglian who fumbles in the brothel, who is rude and rude, and speaks like archery. .

"Uncle Song, don't hide it, let the slave family take a look, and see who the little fairy is? It's worthy of your obsession...

"Don't talk about him like that!" Song Qing shouted solemnly.

" Okay, not a fairy.

Gu Lian murmured softly, that was Xiao Sao's hoof. .

When Song Qing handed the picture scroll to him, he took the initiative to open it cautiously. For fear of breaking a horn, Honglian shouted disdainfully and took it directly. .

"Yeah, it's really a bit like Xiao Yuer."

Gu Lian commented on the light. It was not the facial features, but the gentle and elegant temperament with some scholars, and the figure was not very strong, but also weak. .

It is no wonder that Song Qing did not fight or rob in the palace, did not help anyone, but took care of Shen Yu from the beginning. .

Guren moved the painting closer and pressed his fingers on the face of the short child, as if to see his face clearly. .

Puff one-.

With the soft sound of paper, Gulian's sharp fingernails pierced the paper. .

'Oh, I

got into trouble.

Song Qing almost bounced from the seat. When he grabbed the picture scroll and saw an extra hole on it, his blood boiled up, and the place where the red lotus pierced was like a child's face. . .

"you! ! !".

Song Qing raised his hand, and Honglian closed his eyes subconsciously. He had never seen Song Qing so angry. Except on the battlefield, Song Qing had always been a taciturn and kind temper, but at this moment, he was extremely angry, as if he wanted to kill. .

The hand did not finally fall, Song Qing was trembling all over, one can imagine how hard he tried to endure it. .

"Uncle Song, your drawing paper is thin, and it is many years ago. The slave family just touched it and it broke... Honglian swallowed.

Song Qing's eyes were red, and I don't know if it is angry or sad...

This is the only way he can miss Lian'er, because time has changed, although he remembers his appearance very clearly, but after a long time, he can't tell the specific appearance, so he can only take a picture scroll to pin his thoughts.

Now, Honglian is actually Destroy it...

uh... let the old master stick it together, it can still be restored.

Gulian, who is not afraid of the sky, poked his finger, a little nervous...

"Go away! !".

Song Qing roared, and Hong Lian ran away. He is the one who seeks advantages and avoids harm. Song Qing is getting angry. He is still obediently rolling. His life is not dangerous, and it hurts enough to hurt his hands and feet...

"Hush

red Lian wiped the sweat from her forehead, wandered around the street with her waist, and it took a long time to find a tattooed shop. .

"Master, your stabbing was so ugly last time. Helped the slave family to change this thing, and it will be done after painting...

Honglian showed her fragrant shoulders and said in annoyance. The

tattooed master looked very irritable: "You think this is Yixiangyuan, do you take Laozi for fun? It's a damn birthmark!".

HL to throw a silver, stare: "!. Nujia said tattoo is tattoo '

. Baker wrecked silver temper, grin

. Zenaratame is impossible, but can not see the original shape"

"as Cheng Cheng. The

master said again, "Maybe there are blisters...

Honglian froze for a moment: "Anyway, it's better than this thing.....The

master muttered, "This is not quite right." It looks good, it looks like a flower, and people really can't tell whether it is a tattoo or a birthmark at a glance.

When Hong Lian returned to the commander's mansion, he deliberately bypassed Song Qing's room, but saw Song Qing with a frosty face in his wing. .

"Song..... Uncle Song?

Honglian Yuguang glanced around. Her suitcase was opened, showing signs of being turned over. Song Qing's chest was up and down, and her eyes were scarier than a cannibal tiger...

" I ask you, what is this?! "

Song will be a green lotus pull over, hand holds a packet of yellow paper .. "

cries a "

HL shoulder was sore grab clothes, gasped.

" This...this is..." Honglian hesitated, "Are

you going through the slaves ?!" Song Qing gritted his teeth and shouted: "You don't gag! What is this? Where do you get it That's right?!"

Honglian curled his lips, Shen Yu could feed you, and the slaves could do it? But he didn't dare to say...it was

bought from outside." Honglian said indifferently, "There are all brothels.

Song Qing is furious, and Honglian has an attitude. It is still so frivolous, and he ran to a place like a brothel to hang out?!.

"I said, no wonder every time you look for me, I always... So you use this and other means?!

Song Qing finally understood why he was so unable to control himself, and even confused Honglian as "Lian'er". .

Gu Lian lowered her eyes, thick eyelashes blocking his pupils, so that Song Qing couldn't see his eyes clearly, and only listened to his whispering sophistry.

"The slave family doesn't have enough pocket money. If you can seduce Uncle Song once, you will get a few hundred taels of silver bills. Then the slave family will make the next move. Well...

He lives in the commander's house. How can he not have enough money? It's nothing more than greed. That's it!.

"Incurable! Really incurable!

Song Qing was so disappointed that he threw the paper bag on him, and strode away. As soon as the paper spread, the powder of medicine was scattered all over the ground.

After Song Qing left, it took a long time for Honglian to touch her shoulders, only to be pulled by Song Qing, the skin was worn away, and blood stains penetrated. .

"Hee-

Honglian pulled out a smile, squatted down to sweep the powder and dust together...

"It's a waste, the slaves haven't had time to use it.