Chapter 246

As Shen Yu's belly grew bigger and bigger, he didn't dare to go out and wander around anymore. His clothes couldn't cover up the signs of his belly. He didn't want to be stared at by someone as a weird patient, so he went to the General's Mansion less frequently. .

    No matter how big the palace is, Shen Yu calls out to Shang Bian Shi and Hong Lian to play the leaf card together.

    This is something of the Honglian Protestant. The people he has met are three teachers and nine students. There are always some new things. Taking advantage of Shen Yu and Bian Shisi's unskilledness, they make a lot of money, and they laugh every day with joy.

    Jun Xuanxiao went to the army every day to discuss with Song Qing and other generals about the northward crusade against the Huns. Shen Yu didn't spend much time with him, and he returned more and more late.

    Until the twelfth lunar month, there had been several snowfalls, and everything was silent. Only the birds came out from time to time to look for food, rushing to take pictures of the snow on the branches.

    Shen Yu's stomach is already obvious. Jun Xuanxiao forbids him to walk around, and sends many servants and maids to look after him at any time. Shen Yu is bored, but Jun Xuanxiao always tries to bring back some gadgets to make him happy.

    It was late at night when Jun Xuanxiao came back. He was afraid of disturbing Shen Yu's sleep, so he tiptoed into the room, not even holding the light, but saw Shen Yu leaning against the window.

    "Yu'er, why don't you rest?"

    Jun Xuanxiao glanced at the charcoal basin in the house, and the people were not lazy, and Tang Pozi always had a stove.

    Jun Xuanxiao walked over and covered Shen Yu's robe with the remaining body temperature.

    Shen Yu faintly replied: "I have had enough rest during the day and ca

    n't fall asleep." Can't go out Shen Yu can only sit and lie down all day long, sleep a lot during the day, and the abdomen is always swollen and uncomfortable at night. He is restless and ca n't sleep. Fall asleep.

    "If you can't sleep, you should also be warm in the blanket.

    Jun Xuanxiao pulled Shen Yu's hand with frowned eyebrows. Feeling the coolness, he was even more unhappy, and habitually put Shen Yu's hand into his shirt.

    Shen Yu He felt even warmth in his hands, and the discomfort in his abdomen was also relieved a bit.

    "What did you bring me today?" Shen Yu asked, raising his spirits. .

    Jun Xuanxiao took out a baggage like a trick from behind, and didn't say what it was.

    Shen Yu took it over and opened it by himself. It was a set of clothes worn by little people, small gowns, open trousers, tiger-toed cloth shoes...all the year round-everything is available, Shen Yu looked cute and smiled.

    "This is for our children. I let the embroidery workers use less gold thread and silver wire. It is the best to wear. Yuer, do you like it?"

    Jun Hongxiao gestured with the little tiger-toed shoes, not even himself. Knowing that such a kind and gentle expression would appear on his cold and arrogant face.

    "It's only a few months, it's very early,

    why are you anxious? Shen Yuzui said so, and his hands were also playing with a bright yellow coat.

    Jun Xuanxiao paused for a moment before saying: "It's not too early, it's over in a blink of an eye. I also found a dozen pregnant women to be nurses in the future. "