Chapter 212

Five days later, Jun Xuanxiao was awakened by the scratching pain on his face. .

    Shen Yu was lying on the bed, leaning over to face him, with one leg still on his body, wondering what was going on, seeing him open his eyes, then stopped his hands. .

    "Yu'er, what are you doing?"

    Jun Xuanxiao lowered his head and watched him winking upwards, very close to him. This angle made Jun Xuanxiao dreamy. .

    "What else can I do?

    Shen Yu sighed, looking impatient...

    "Ability! Ability!"

    Jun Xuanxiao exclaimed excitedly. As soon as he sat up straight and wanted to get up, a razor appeared in Shen Yu's hand

    ... ...

    " Jun Xuanxiao's mouth twitched, "Yu'er, you...

    Shen Yu rubbed a leather belt a few times and smiled evilly at Jun Xuanxiao...

    "Your beard will almost be able to reach you . When the bearskin is out of the way, it’s too much trouble, I’m going to shave it, don’t move it, lie down. "

    Jun Xuanxiao touched his chin, as if he had been pierced halfway by Shen Yu, no wonder he felt hot and painful in his sleep...

    Shen Yu grinded for a moment, grabbing Jun Xuanxiao's chin, his expression was serious, but his movements were extremely serious. Frivolous, just as soon as I hit the knife, I made a rustle of "Nah-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ..." Are you going to murder my husband? I don’t think I have enough

    swords ?” Shen Yu smiled embarrassedly, Jun Xuanxiao’s chin is indeed bleeding, and this knife was borrowed from Song Qing. It still works. After a while, it gets duller and duller. If you look closely at the blade of the razor, you can see missing teeth...

    "It's all because you are too hard, like a needle, but Bro Song's knife broke. ".

    Shen Yu sighed. Sure enough, this barracks can't be too harsh. Most of the men are unshaven. Song Qing was the general only to find a razor. I heard that the other soldiers used big swords to shave...

    "It should be. Yes, saying that it is like a needle is that you opened your eyes and talked nonsense.".

    Jun Xuanxiao said solemnly, as if he paid much attention to this statement. .

    Shen Yu was stunned for a moment, and then his mind turned around, Xia Fei's cheeks pushed Jun Xuanxiao a hand. .

    "Neuropathy." Shen Yu angered. .

    "In fact, it's not in a hurry. When you return to the capital, you can do whatever you want."

    Jun Xuanxiao put his hand on Shen Yu's waist, Shen Yu was itchy when he was touched, and opened his hand. .

    "But it's too ugly." Shen Yu couldn't bear to say straight, "and even piercing people at night."

    "It's all about poking, not sticking." Jun Xuanxiao insisted on this statement. .

    Shen Yu blushed ashamed by what he said, and stared fiercely and threatened: "Do you want to shave at all? It really doesn't work, if I also learn from those soldiers and use a big knife to help you cut!"

    Jun Xuanxiao got a cold lower body, and hurriedly said, "Shave, shave, but you can't do this. The beard hasn't been broken, and the skin has been cut out for

    you. "What should I do?" Shen Yu frowned and muttered, "I haven't Blame you for breaking Brother Song's razor.

    Jun Xuanxiao climbed his hands to Shen Yu's waist again, swimming like a fish. His slender but tighter waist felt very good. He didn't want to listen to what Shen Yu said. These days when he was learning to ride a horse, Shen Yu The body bones are obviously not as weak as before. .

    Shenyu - absent-minded look at his face to know he was thinking about again what dirty things, they fumble hand to catch his claws, but not flinch Jun mysterious owl, intensified, too Shenyu scratch itchy hands Shenyu In a mess, unable to support his body, he collapsed on Jun Xuanxiao's chest. .

    Jun Xuanxiao said happily, "You brought it up by yourself.'

    Shen Yu quickly got up, squinting his eyes and fanning his nose and said: "It's too stinky, a bad smell...".

    Jun Xuanxiao went through a battle in the field and didn't take a bath for four days. After another five days, the heat was difficult, his wounds couldn't touch water, and he was tightly wrapped in bandages. Naturally, he smelled sour. .

    "Where is the water? I'm going to bathe!".

    Being disgusted by Shen Yu again and again, Jun Xuanxiao shouted with a gloomy face. .

    "You can't touch the water, it will smell for a few more days."

    Shen Yu chuckled and joked. Jun Xuanxiao had already got out of bed by himself. Shen Yu hurriedly followed. Jun Xuanxiao insisted on washing away all the dirt. Shen Yu couldn't persuade him, so he could only take him to a pool not far away. . .

    The waterfall is like a curtain of beads, and the drenching mist blocks the heat. .

    "You sit here and I will help you."

    Shen Yu pointed to a wet and smooth stone in the water, Jun Xuanxiao still pulled his face and sat down obediently.

    Shen Yu took off his shoes and socks, and the water was flicked, very comfortable. He loosened Jun Xuanxiao's hair bun and helped him take off his robe. Jun Xuanxiao only had a pair of trousers left, and the wound on his body was scabs. It seemed that he healed very quickly, beyond Shen Yu's expectation. I don't know if it was his amazing physique or the military ointment worked. .

    Shen Yu took a melon dipper and drew water, and pressed Jun Xuanxiao's head. .

    "You lean forward a little bit and don't get water on the wound."

    Jun Xuanxiao did the same. He was taller than Shen Yu. He always looked upright and domineering. Shen Yu basically could only look up at him. He rarely had the opportunity to bow his head and bow in front of him. Shen Yu found it strange. When rubbing the saponins deliberately, he rubbed his head vigorously a few times, like rubbing his own big cat. .

    Shen Yu was so frightened that he was afraid of Jun Xuanxiao's anger. Shen Yu was a little inexplicable excitement. It felt wonderful to be able to rub an incomparable man under his hand. .

    After having fun, Shen Yu grinned sullenly and lost his mind. .

    "Have you played enough?"

    Shen Yu slipped his feet in fright, and was snatched into his arms by the man. .