Chapter 247

The groaning and breathing of the two were intertwined. After the enthusiasm, the bath returned to calm, there were only slight ripples in the warm spring, and the two carcasses were entangled under the mist.

    After a long while, Shen Yu's rapid breathing slowly eased, and the soreness of his wrists disappeared, even though his lips were still slightly swollen.

    It turned out that helping him with his mouth and hands would be so tired. Shen Yu felt resentful, and only blamed Jun Xuanxiao for being too persistent. Even at the fastest speed, he would end up as if he had fought a battle in the end. Shen Yu would definitely be exhausted. Do your best.

    "Yu'er, you just...did you eat it?"

    Jun Xuanxiao hugged Shen Yu's waist and asked in a low voice. . Shen Yu swallowed his dry throat. Thinking back to the feeling just now, there was some discomfort. The force was too strong, and Jun Xuanxiao did not give any warning. Shen Yu was caught off guard, swallowed halfway, and choked. Coughing...

    that taste...the faint fishy and salty taste, and sticky, it is not very good.

    "Why don't you tell me when you are coming?"

    Shen Yu glared at him, wishing to grab the harmful thing and pull it out. .

    "I can't help it, why don't you have anything to think about, Yuer, don't be angry...

    Jun Xuanxiao explained with a smile, while using his fingers to wipe the turbidity on Shen Yu's lips.

    Shen Yu was so excited that he remembered that his face and body had been stained a lot, and he rushed to the edge of the pool to wash his face with water. .

    "I'll help you...

    Jun Xuanxiao feels a little guilty anyway. Shen Yu was so embarrassed by him that Shen Yu would refuse to come next time...

    Shen Yu allowed him to wash himself carefully and get on. Stain, put on the fragrant pancreas, scrub carefully, and finally dry the body and smooth the ink hair...

    Huh?" Shen Yu was surprised, "Why don't you talk now?"

    There are always endless amounts of meat. The words, sweet words, suddenly fell silent, which made Shen Yu feel strange.

    "You don't think I'm out of shape when I grow up." Jun Xuanxiao said perfunctorily. .

    Really?

    Shen Yu still felt he was abnormal, but didn't follow up. When Jun Xuanxiao helped him put on clothes, he ran into a problem.

    Jun Xuanxiao smiled lightly: "Yu'er, your clothes can't be fastened

    anymore ... Shen Yu looked down at his bulging stomach, no matter how ugly, even if he put on clothes, he couldn't hide the bloatedness. .

    "you have the face to laugh ..... Chen Yu Chen Ma sentence.

    "I was wrong, I should have thought of this a long time ago..." Jun Xuanxiao said annoyedly, "Just thinking about buying Xiao Bao'er's clothes, forgetting Da Bao'er, damn...

    Shen Yu sighed and said, "It doesn't matter, I'm used to it anyway, your heart is not on my body a long time ago, what Baoer, it's terrible. "

    Recently, Jun Xuanxiao has asked people to make a few boxes of children’s clothes and shoes. Shen Yu

    thinks it’s quite delicious. "Why? It’s not a momentary confusion, Yuer, you and the child are my treasures. Son, more important than my life. ".

    Shen Yu hummed in his nose, Jun Xuanxiao's words were true or false.

    Jun Xuanxiao carefully helped him to tie his clothes, trying to be as loose as possible to make Shen Yule uncomfortable, and then approached Shen Yu, holding his waist with one hand. , Covered his abdomen with one hand...

    Yuer, what do you think our children are called?".

    "Name? I haven't thought about it, have you thought about it?".

    Shen Yujing Jun Xuanxiao reminded him that he realized that he hadn't even thought of naming him, and he is still in a dream.

    "How about Qiyu?" Jun Xuanxiao rubbed Shen Yu's face with his chin in kind. .

    'Jun Qiyu?"

    Shen Yu thought hard for a while, always feeling awkward...

    "Look, although it is my surname, it also has your first name, which represents my heart for you. The sun and the moon can be learned from you, and it will never change.... It

    was Jun Xuanxiao who said that the sky was falling in love, and Shen Yu also reacted. Come here...

    "Which ride?"

    6'Hehehe, of course it is the Qilin's Qi, the ambition of the Qilin, does not fall into the blue cloud...

    Jun Xuanxiao will not blush after being pierced, and explain seriously...

    "Whatever you want When he is sensible, I will tell him the reason for his name and see if you are ashamed.

    "Yu'er, where did you want to go?" Jun Xuanxiao pretended to be innocent, and smiled evilly, "But if you think another riding character is good, it's okay...

    Shen Yu was not interrupted by his hippie smile, suspicious Said: "Did you do anything with a guilty conscience?".

    Jun Xuanxiao was surprised: "Why do you ask?"

    "Hmph, you recently purchased all the clothes under the age of three, and you pestered me to do that kind of thing, and now you have taken all the names, you must be hiding something from me if you rush to do these things!

    Jun Xuanxiao is dumb, After a long while, Shen Yu confessed under the forced confession...

    "I...I will go north soon.

    Shen Yu was taken aback for a moment, and he roughly guessed it. .

    "After all, the Huns are a great confidant of Dajing. After the Huyan tribe is eliminated, the Huns' vitality is greatly damaged. This is a rare opportunity. Although Song Qing can be alone, the remaining two tribes of the Huns are not good... Yu'er, I'm sorry. "

    Shen Yu silently, turned away and said nothing.

    Jun Xuanxiao walked behind him, wrapped his hands around his waist, and buried his face in Shen Yu's shoulders. .

    "Yu'er, I know that you need me to be with you, but within a few months, the child will be born, but I don't know if I can come back to see him for the first time...I'm sorry."

    Shen Yu pushed away His hand turned around. .

    "You don't need to talk about this." Shen Yuwen said, "You didn't do anything wrong.

    Jun Xuanxiao asked unexpectedly: "Aren't you angry with me? Shen Yu gently shook his head. He had a lot of heartfelt words and words of advice. When it came to his lips, he felt that the two were close to each other, and it was unnecessary to say more.

    Shen Yu stretched out his hand to tidy up Jun Xuanxiao's clothes. "I'm waiting for you."

    Jun Xuanxiao's body shook, and the imposing one, no matter how arrogant and invincible, he can't beat the phrase "I'll wait for you", and his eyes are red.

    "Yu'er! Good Yu'er, you really dig my heart away!"

    Jun Xuanxiao suddenly picked up Shen Yu, rubbing his lips indiscriminately on his face, and Shen Yu was caught by the cyan color he just came out of. The stubble was tingling, but he wanted to avoid it, but he held it tightly.

    "

    Yu'er, Yu'er...Yu'er ! "How long do you want to call?" Shen Yuxia flew her cheeks and blamed.

    "A lifetime is not enough!"