Chapter 241

Song Qing was stunned. .

    Does he love Lian'er or Honglian? Who is he going to marry? He can't tell even himself. Lian'er is his half-life attachment. If Honglian weren't Lian'er, would he still go to great lengths to marry him?.

    Gu Lian took off his shoulders, let out a long sigh of relief, and then turned to leave. He shouldn't have been close to Song Qing at first, otherwise he wouldn't be what he is now.

    "red lotus!".

    When Hong Lian heard Song Qing's call, she was shocked. She ran into Song Qing's chest as soon as she turned her head back. Before he could respond, Song Qing was stuffed into her arms. His arms were tightened, making him difficult to breathe. . .

    "Who told you that I don't love you anymore? I just want to marry you, whether you are the old Lian'er or the current Honglian! You hide from me for so many years, do you know how much I miss? You disappeared the other day, I am just as worried! Do you understand? Honglian, what I want is you! This time, I won't let you run away again!".

    Song Qing confessed his heart incoherently in Honglian's ear. He was not good at speech and always felt that his words were incomprehensible, so he was very anxious, but the more anxious he was, the more he could not explain his feelings. .

    Honglian was a little dazed by Song Qing's sudden eruption. After struggling to make a few strokes, he finally breathed smoothly. .

    I am not the Lian'er in your memory, why do you...

    Honglian smiled bitterly, but was interrupted by Song Qing.

    "I know! I know! I did something wrong. I always think of you as before, living in the obsession of the past, ignoring what you are right now, Honglian, I love you."

    Honglian's heart trembled If he is caught, an unspeakable sourness will come out. Will anyone like his shabby appearance now?

    "You...you don't have to say some rhetoric to coax me, what look like myself, use I don’t want you to tell lies and whitewash "

    I’m telling the truth! When did I lie to you?" Song Qing cursed, "If you don’t believe me, you can marry me and see how I treat you in the future. , If there is a slight change of heart, let God smash me to death with a thunder. "

    Honglian lowered his eyebrows. He had already prepared for the loneliness of his old age. He has long since been unbelieving that he has the right to get these things, and he doesn't believe that he is qualified to get these.

    "You go with me." . "

    Song Qing see his silence, pulled him go back ..

    " what? ".

    " To go to weddings. "

    Song Qing took Honglian to the main room. Honglian saw the red letter of the happy couplet in the house, the red candles were swaying, and the table was full of cakes and fruit dots. Song Qing took all his thoughts about it.

    "Lian'er, when we were young After pretending to worship so many times, this time it can finally come true. Although the times have changed, it is you that I fall in love with. "

    Song Qing can't speak sweetly, so Honglian knows that what he says is from his heart.

    "If you have such a touch of affection for me, just trust me. If you have no affection for me, you just regret it before paying respect."

    Honglian seemed to break into a fantasy world, embarrassed, and fearful of disturbing her dreams. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? .

    Song Qing personally helped him put on the dress again, and both of them held the red end.

    "Worship heaven and earth."

    Song Qing's sonorous voice echoed in the mansion, as if he was announcing something. He had rehearsed thousands of times in Honglian's heart, and overlapped with the childish voice of childhood games.

    Hong Lian did the same movements as Song Qing without thinking.

    Song Qing turned to Honglian and said with a smile: "Lian'er, you and I have no father and no mother. In this world, only each other."

    After that, Song Qing was about to call out a third time when Hong Lian suddenly interrupted him.

    "and many more.".

    Song Qing was cold for a while and looked at Honglian nervously.

    "I have a few things to ask you." Gulian's expression condensed.

    Honglian hesitated for a moment, and murmured: "A jade arm pillow with a thousand people, a little red lips, thousands of people taste it, I have long been deep in the mud and dirty, you are not afraid of being cast aside like me?"

    "Not afraid." Song Qing I didn't even think about it.

    "Even if you don't care about your reputation, then you are not afraid of humiliation?"

    Song Qing shook his head

    : "I'm not afraid. A ripple appeared in Honglian's eyes, and she said dejectedly: "I can't give birth to you and pass on your family, why don't you marry one? Woman?"

    "I will marry you, not for inheritance. "

    Honglian gritted his teeth: "You and I are both men. Throughout the ages, the law has never been tolerated." "

    I asked for the imperial edict. The emperor's imperial edict for marriage just arrived this morning. Besides, even the emperor himself... which law is greater than the emperor?"

    Song Qing got up, put on file the decree on the back smiled and said:. "You see, if you do not agree, that is Kangzhi not respect the"

    HL relatively silent, lightly bitter and said: "No orders of their parents, There is no matchmaker's words, no one congratulates you, you and I are destined to not get a blessing."

    The shout of "husband and wife" resounded through the general's house.

    "You can't celebrate everywhere, but I beg you to be happy."

    Song Qing replied.