Chapter 185

Jun Xuanxiao remained silent, he wanted to see if Shen Yu could still eat his stomach under his nose? Kou

    Jun Xuanxiao turned around and went to the kitchen, Chu Yi finally took his gaze away from the door. .

    "Brother Yu, I want to ask you one thing...

    Chu Yi bit his lip and hesitated...

    "Huh?" Shen Yu tilted his head and waited for his next words.

    Chu Yi plucked up the courage to ask: "The guard next to you... does he have a family?

    "Family? I haven't asked him about this, and he won't mention it to me." Shen Yu said blankly, "Why do you ask like this? ".

    "Well..., I just casually-..... Chu Yi immediately lowered his head.

    Shen Yu thought for a while and said, "Since he hasn't said it, probably not. After all, he was cultivated as a dark guard. , Where's the time to marry a wife and have children?"

    "Really?!"

    Chu Yi's eyes brightened with surprise, and then embarrassed his expression of joy...

    "I guess... it's better to ask in person . " He prevails.

    Jun Xianxiao came in with a bowl of porridge at the right time. Shen Yu had already smelled the smell of meat. It was a bowl of minced vegetable and fruit porridge. It happened that

    he hadn't eaten the rice for so long . He had only drank the bitter medicine, and his belly collapsed because of hunger. Jun Xuanxiao urged, he had already taken the meat porridge and drank it. 9

    "Chu Yi, don't you have something to ask him?'".

    Shen Yu raised his head from the big bowl, white rice broth hung on both sides of his mouth.

    Chu Yi waved his hand hurriedly, arched Shen Yu with his shoulder in a panic, and blinked at him vigorously. .

    "No, no, I'm okay."

    Shen Yu didn't know, so he lowered his head and drank porridge again, sucking and sucking.

    Chu Yi was twirling his fingers beside--, he wanted to ask, but he was afraid that people would know his thoughts.

    What made Chu Yi slightly lost was that since he came, the guards didn't seem to see him, and treated him like air, focusing on Shen Yu. .

    When Jun Xuanxiao naturally reached out his hand to wipe off the residue on Shen Yu's lips, Chu Yi's alarm bell sounded.

    Looking at the movements of Jun Xuanxiao, they are much more intimate than ordinary guards, so naturally, if no one is around, Shen Yu also accepts it as if unconsciously, indicating that this small movement

    has already happened countless times for them.

    It fell in Chu Yi's eyes, but it was too abnormal.

    How can there be such a kiss between the master and the servant?!.

    This is where the guard treats the master, clearly more affectionate than the husband and wife. When Jun Xuanxiao wiped away the residue on Shen Yu's lips with his finger, he didn't see any disgust.

    No wonder he felt from the beginning that the guards treated Shen Yu completely different from others. When he looked at Shen Yu, there was tenderness in his eyes, but when he looked at others, his eyes were indifferent and awe-inspiring, as if he were looking at ordinary vegetation.

    Chu Yi's expression became rigid, and his voice tightened.

    "Brother Yu, then...Where I'm going first.

    " "Don't you want to ask...

    Before Shen Yu finished speaking, Chu Yi ran away, quite a bit of a wasteful escape. the meaning of. Mouth

    Shenyu muttering out "strange", he did not call back, he shrugged, took the king mysterious veil owl delivery to wipe your mouth.

    "I'm full, let's go outside to relax?

    Shen Yu hasn't had time to stroll around in this paradise. After sleeping for so long, he is already full of energy.

    Jun Xuanxiao's eyes are firm: "No. "

    Why?" Shen Yu said with a furrowed face...

    "You are not well, you are not allowed to run around."

    Jun Xuanxiao clumsily used sign language. He didn't have the spirit of Shen Yu's wisdom. Shen Yu suddenly felt that a big black bear was crowing in front of him. 6

    "Puff...Shen Yu laughed out loud...

    Jun Xuanxiao gestured and asked, "What are you laughing at?".

    "I laugh that you are the same sign language that I used to compare, and the mistakes are exactly the same."

    Jun Xuanxiao's heart moved, could Shen Yu see any clues? His sign language was indeed learned by Shen Yu, and he only learned 30%. about. .

    Shen Yu Yanran smiled and said, "You haven't learned from the master? I also thought about it myself, so you see, the wrong methods are similar."

    Jun Xuanxiao breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Shen Yu is a simple-minded person. Think less. .

    "By the way,...have you been married?" Shen Yu asked. Mouth|

    After Chu Yi mentioned this, Shen Yu also woke up, he and the dumb Wei faced each other day and night, and there was an ambiguous relationship between the two of them, but Shen Yu didn't know his background at all.

    Maybe the dumb guard was so cold because he didn't mean to like him at all. The reason why

    he was taken care of him carefully was just the reason why he was sent to be his personal bodyguard,-it was just his own wishful thinking and random thinking.

    Shen Yu's face was slightly hot, and he didn't even figure out the background of the dumb guard. He just thought that there were none. It was too shame. Maybe the dumb guard had a wife and son, and both children. 0|

    Jun Xuanxiao didn't know why he asked so suddenly, but he was dull for a while and answered with sign language.

    "Married.' With

    you.