Chapter 230

Why Are You So Anxious?

    It's nothing more than being stuck between the two strands. What's more terrible is that the thing is still lingering, as if looking for a place to hold it, wanting to show its glory. .

    Shen Yu was aroused by those distracted thoughts, and actually felt very comfortable to be rubbed by this fiery friction. .

    Jun Xuanxiao’s eyes have been ignited with endless lust, and she looked at Shen Yu as-hungry with the smell of blood on his head, but it was suppressed by the rule that Shen Yu had set him twice a month. The urge to tear off the thin layer of shirt on Shen Yu. .

    "Yu'er Yuer....

    He only murmured Shen Yu's name, but Shen Yu knew exactly what he wanted for pleasure... The

    two rubbed against each other, and the temperature in the place where they touched each other rose. Jun Xuanxiao buried his head on Shen Yu's shoulders, sniffing the freshness on his body, greedily absorbing everything from him.

    "Stop...Are you a dog?"

    Shen Yu held his head and looked. He could not help but laugh when he smelled it...

    Yeah, he likes to eat your meat, it smells good!".

    This time Jun Xuanxiao answered quickly, and Shen Yu smiled happily. What kind of flirting is this?

    "Then I have been hungry for so long, shouldn't I be fed today?"

    Jun Xuanxiao deliberately licked her upper lip, looking hungry. .

    "Just one time." Shen Yu said.

    "what?".

    Jun Xuanxiao was stunned, thinking that he had auditory hallucinations. In the past, it wasn't him who was so soft and soliciting for pleasure, Shen Yu refused, and he couldn't stand him until he compromised. Jun Xuanxiao thought that this time he would have to grind his mouth for a long

    time, and he might be kicked by Shen Yu in the end... Shen Yu's cheeks were stained red: "I said, just once, not too long!".

    "Really?! Good, good, good.

    Jun Xuanxiao talked incoherently in surprise, and hugged Shen Yu. The layer of clothes that was in the way was quickly stripped off. Shen Yu was surprised when he became so skilled? Or did he simulate countless times in his mind and put Shen Yu Stripping action?.

    "Why are you so anxious?"

    Shen Yu's skin also began to heat up, and her throat became a little dry and dumb, sounding charming and enchanting.

    "Save time on business!".

    Jun Xuanxiao is right and confident.

    When he lifted away his dark gold and black robes, a small bottle fell out of his sleeve, and Jun Xuanxiao reached out and fished him back. .

    "What is that?"

    Shen Yu asked casually. At this critical juncture, Jun Xuanxiao could still turn his attention to the small jade bottle, which shows that this thing is very precious to him.

    Jun Xuanxiao paused for a moment. Naturally, this little jade bottle contained the spiritual pill left by the Chu people. It was his expectation to have the brainchild of Shen Yu, so Jun Xuanxiao would like to discuss with Shen Yu. , But will he accept it?.

    What made Jun Xuanxiao even more anxious was that after taking this Yun Ling Pill, the pain he suffered was no less than that of an ordinary woman who was pregnant for ten months, or even more than doubled. .

    Thinking of this, Jun Xuanxiao threw the small jade bottle aside. .

    "Nothing, leave it alone, let's continue...".

    Two months later.

    Emperor Xuan regained power, the government was stable, and there were no other voices in the Dajingjiang scholars. Under the leadership of General Song Qing, the Zhenbei Army defeated the Huyan clan and returned to the Northern Territory. .

    The autumn is getting stronger, the northern part of the capital is cold early, and the outside of the city is bleak, but the city is more prosperous than the prospects. .

    Shen Yuqiu was not together, sleeping more and more, often it was the sun approaching the top of his head that he woke up lazily to wash, and went straight to lunch. The maids served him without worry, and he was not like the old ladies and concubines, freshening up and dressing. It took more than half an hour to change clothes. Shen Yu didn't use these choices for meals, but he feasted on everything the imperial dining room made. 2

    Of course, this was also related to Emperor Xuan's meticulously serving his meals. Of course, it would be better to have an imperial chef approved by Emperor Xuan. .

    Emperor Xuan only told Shen Yu to avoid chili. Said to nourish the stomach. .

    When Shen Yu woke up that day, Jun Xuanxiao had already walked down as usual, and he was beside his bed. Shen Yu didn't open his eyes, and his nose moved twice, smelling the light fragrance of vegetables. .

    "Haha, waking you up with a meal is more effective than calling me a hundred times." Jun Xuanxiao laughed at him violently. .

    Shen Yu still wanted to shrink in the quilt for a while, but hunger made him sober.

    Jun Xuanxiao was used to picking him up cheerfully, but this time he narrowed his smile and frowned. .

    "What do you see me doing?

    " Shen Yu muttered vaguely. .

    "Yu'er." Jun Xuanxiao said sternly, "You are now... you are really round and heavy in your hands." Ri

    Shenyu woke up, turned his head-looking at the bronze mirror, his outline was indeed plump. , There is meat on the cheeks, and the bones are not touched like before.

    "you dislike me?".

    Shen Yu felt a sudden crisis and patted her face. .

    "How is it possible?" Jun Xuanxiao blurted out, "No matter what you

    look like now, I like it the same.".