Chapter 233

Qinglian Pavilion

    "Is it good to lie to you? Let me go?".

    Xiaohao led the way and passed through the winding corridors to the back garden of the Qinglian Pavilion. He couldn't hear the noisy sounds and smell the smell of the nose. Song Qing felt that his facial features were smooth. .

    Xiaohao knocked on the door of the room and shouted: "The owner, the man is here, he can be infatuated, and he is very indifferent to the slave family."

    There was no answer, Xiaohao left after speaking. .

    Song Qing stayed outside the door alone, hesitated for a moment, pushed the door and entered. .

    A slender figure sitting in front of the dressing table, skillfully pulling the bun, and then unhurriedly tracing makeup on the bronze mirror, the eyebrows are green, ink and carmine, in the hands of a pair of slender orchid fingers, better than the literati. The painting was done in one go. .

    Song Qing knew who he was without looking at his front face, and stepped forward infatuatedly. .

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, Honglian turned his head and turned his eyes to look like a face and willow brows. .

    "Yeah, the uncle didn't say anything when he entered the house, and he scared the slave family."

    The tone is lazy and casual, with a sweet and crisp flattery.

    Song Qing paced over and stood behind Hong Lian. .

    "If the uncle is not in a hurry, just sit for a while and wait until the slave has breakfast before serving."

    Although Honglian was polite, he didn't pay attention to Song Qing from beginning to end. He stretched out, yawned and sat on the soft mat, slack in his posture at will. .

    Song Qing followed in silence, watching Honglian scoop up the porridge with a silver spoon. After taking a few bites, he threw it aside with disgust, and used other early meals. There are seven or eight styles of breakfast alone. , He both tasted a bite or two. .

    If it were placed in the past, Song Qing must have been extremely disgusted with such pretentious appearances, but now looking at him idiotically, Jiayuan's small bites and half of his food was wasted, and he felt that everything was pleasing to the eye. .

    Gu Lian stopped, raised her eyes and asked, "Isn't Uncle Song always uncomfortable with the slavery's hypocrisy? I won't talk about it this time?".

    Song Qing said indifferently: "You like it." Gu Lian mumbled "boring", stood up and walked into the interior behind the bead curtain. When he came out, he was holding a small delicate wooden box in his hand. Seeing his difficult appearance, it was obvious that the box was not light. .

    With a bang, the box was thrown in front of Song Qing. .

    When the red lotus opened, it was a golden ingot of Huang Cancan, neatly arranged. .

    "Here, I'll give it back to you, two hundred taels in total." Gulian pushed the golden box over.

    Song Qing pushed it back again, and bluntly replied: "I don't want it."

    You are not here to collect the debt?" Honglian seemed to be expecting it, and said with a smile, "The slave family even tricked it from Uncle Song. With so many silver taels, Uncle Song doesn't care?

    Honglian used the excuse to rescue Shen Yu and put Song Qing in charge. Song Qing couldn't remember how many silver taels he took, but he still swept away when he left. He found three thousand taels of silver notes hidden under his suitcase. .

    Seeing Song Qing did not say a word, Honglian deliberately fiddled with the gold ingots.

    "Song uncle know, let Nujia mouth spit money, than cut Nujia meat hurts, Nujia finally leave behind the original capital, this village can not find this shop, you really do?

    " I do not. "Song Qing repeated.

    Don't forget it, it's out of date, I've never seen such a stupid one, don't tell me that I owe you money in the future...

    Honglian mumbled, and she closed the box and hugged it in her arms. In...

    Song Qing sat upright, and asked again: "Are you still short of silver?"

    Honglian was confused by his question, and then laughed...

    'So Song The uncle is not here to collect debts, but to give money." Honglian pointed to the outside and said: "But the slave family is not short of money now, the slave family's business is very good, and the business is booming and it will make money..... Uncle Song, in fact, the slave family has never been short of silver. They used to lie to you.".

    It is rare for Honglian to tell the truth, if he had no money, how could he rely on Song Qing's silver to buy such a big Fengyue Pavilion. .

    "I know." Song Qing replied, paused and said, "You can continue to lie to me now, I will give you all...

    You are being taken advantage of, right?" Honglian snarled. . .

    "Since you are not short, why...why go back to this kind of place?

    Honglian squinted and smiled: "Is this place not good? The skin and flesh business is also business. Since Uncle Song can't look down on him, how can he still come for days? More than a month?".

    "I'm here for you. "Song Qing whispered...

    Honglian laughed: Uncle Song joked. There are men and women in Qinglian Hall. There are many people younger than the slaves. Uncle Song has come here a few more times to try new things. Everyone has forgotten the name and surname of the Nu family.".

    Song Qing felt even more flustered when he heard him say this. .

    "But you promised me not to go back to this smoky place.

    Honglian said indifferently: "Uncle Song actually believed what the Lord Rabbit said. ".

    Song Qing's eyes darkened, so he lowered his head and said nothing. "You go back, and the slave house will not see you off." "Honglian waved her hand.

    Song Qing did not move, and Honglian ignored him, putting on a bright red robe and walking out.

    "Lian'er!" Song Qing yelled anxiously.

    Honglian paused, with a look on her face. His smile froze for a moment, and when he turned around, the spring breeze was still overwhelming...

    "The slave's name is Honglian, not Lian'er. Don't call him wrong next time, Uncle Song. I almost forgot to ask Uncle Song, you, don't come in the future. I always sit in the lobby and scare away the guests of the Nujia. How can I do business with the Nujia?"

    "I will come tomorrow. "Song Qing is stubborn.

    Honglian rubbed her forehead and said with a headache: "If Uncle Song is here to take care of the slave family's business, the slave family will naturally be too late to welcome him, but Uncle Song does not turn the brand, and he does not even drink the pot of wine. Please, don't come, and the slave family won't see you.

    "I will come every day. Song Qing said, "Unless you come home with me."