Chapter 170

This was posted as Chapter 171 on the sit, Chapter 170 was missing but since the next chapter was also posted as 171, I assume it was a typo and this is considered as the Chapter 170. Thankyou!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Chu Ling's words caused Jun Xuanxiao to fall into contemplation.

    Since when did Jun Xuanxiao fear that Shen Yu would forget him? Before, he could vowed to say that Shen Yu would never forget him, but now he seems to have lost his confidence. .

    Is Chu Ling right? He really fears that Shen Yu will empathize with each other?

    This kind of fearful behavior is not like Jun Xuanxiao's style. .

    Later, Jun Xuanxiao realized that it is the deep love that will make you suffer from gains and losses. .

    "Chu Ling, you are probably wrong." Jun Xuanxiao's mouth raised, "Yu'er is my person, and it is the responsibility to protect him. No excuses or reasons are needed."

    Chu Ling was taken aback first, and then a little excited. Said: "So you want to use your identity to intimidate me? You say one by one. It only shows that you need these foreign objects to add confidence to yourself, but you can't deter you...

    Chu Ling hasn't said anything yet. After that, a hard as iron fist fell on his face. Chu Ling had no time to hide and almost fell. When he raised his head, he spewed out some bloodshot eyes and his teeth were loose. This was the result of Jun Xuanxiao's mercy.

    "You!

    See you ? I don't need foreign objects.

    Jun Xuanxiao smiled evilly, Chu Ling didn't expect him to hurt people unexpectedly, Chu Ling had nothing to say, Jun Xuanxiao was using his actions to show that he was domineering and rascal. Fortunately, in any case, she will protect Shen Yu to death...

    Chu Ling wiped the blood, took a deep breath, and recovered her peace of mind...

    "Jun Xuan Xiao, how about we compete fairly?" Chu Ling looked at Jun Xuan Xiao and said. ...

    Jun Xuanxiao squinted half of his eyes, not knowing what he was going to say...

    "Look, I asked you to return to the clan as a dark guard, and also conceal it for you. You will have a lot of time to accompany Yu'er in the future. , So our starting point is the same. You can make him fall in love with you again, and I will use my method, but I can guarantee that I will neither force him nor deceive him.

    Jun Xuanxiao's brows frowned into the word "Chuan". .

    "I can't talk while wearing a mask. Is this fair?". Jun Xuanxiao imagined, how could Shen Yu fall in love with someone who can't see the true face and hear the sound?.

    "But I promised. If I can't make him tempted, it can only mean that I am not doing well enough." Jun Xuanxiao added, "But what I promised is to let Yuer choose freely, not to compete with you, Yuer is not you. Competing items with me.".

    Jun Xuanxiao thought about Chu Ling's words, his love rival has never been someone else, but the self that Yu'er hates. .

    Chu Ling admitted: "I was wrong, Jun Xuanxiao

    , in fact, I never thought that you would do this for Yu'er.

    The arrogance of Jun Xuanxiao and Chu Ling's swords was reduced, but both of them Seeing the reluctance in the opponent's eyes, Chu Ling smiled, watching Jun Xuanxiao's eyes have more respect from the heart, instead of the hypocritical respect to the emperor before.

    Chu Ling turned and walked towards the carriage.

    Jun Xuanxiao Pull down the mask and follow firmly.

    "Brother Chu, your face,

    Shen Yu noticed that Chu Ling's left face was a little swollen and red. Chu Ling waved his hand and smiled: "I accidentally walked and hit a tree."

    No matter how she looked at it, Shen Yu didn't think it was like a bump. How could she hit a tree in a decent way?

    "Then I will give you some medicine?

    Chu Ling looked back at Jun Xuanxiao, and didn't know what he was under the mask. Expression, always feel that there are two eyes, stabbing people's back cold.

    "No, I will do it myself.

    Chu Ling took the pill box and smiled comfortingly at Shen Yu, indicating that he doesn't need to worry. .

    The carriage started again, and the sun was shining after the rain. Shen Yu put his head out the window, enjoying the scenery along the way.

    Jun Xuanxiao Yu Guangquan is on Shen Yu’s small face, sometimes he puts his hands on the pergola to look into the distance, sometimes turns to the back to miss a wild flower, and when the shepherd is holding the cattle and sheep passing by, Shen Yu happily opens his eyes and smiles in surprise, as if he was finally released Under the mask of the bird in the cage, Jun Xuanxiao couldn't help but raise his mouth. .

    In Jun Xuanxiao's eyes, Shen Yu's frowns and smiles were naive, so beautiful that they could shine.

    Shen Yu changed one side, Jun Xuanxiao rode the horse and moved to the other side of the carriage. After changing several times, Shen Yu finally spoke with embarrassment. .

    "Brother Dark Guard, you...Shen Yu muttered, "You are blocking me.

    Jun Xuanxiao was taken aback for a moment, he was stunned, he almost walked close to the carriage unknowingly, blocking Shen Yu tightly, Jun Xuanxiao kicked the horse abdomen lightly, and walked to the front.

    Shen Yu retracted his head, pointed outside, and whispered to Chu Ling: "Brother Chu, I always feel that he always stares at me.".

    The somewhat familiar feeling of being stared at by the bully seemed to be different. Shen Yu lifted the curtain and looked at the back of the horse for a while.

    Shen Yu sighed, the shadow of himself was hard to dissipate, and everyone looked like him.