Chapter 169

Shen Yu was only slightly injured and frightened, and he was able to move freely in two days. Chu Ling has hired a new carriage to go on the road. He didn't say exactly where the Chu family lived, and went all the way east. .

    On the official road, a spacious carriage made a new rut, and the wind chime corner collided with a crisp sound. A man wearing a mask was riding around to follow him. Whether he was in the scorching sun, or heavy rain and wind, he stayed alive. .

    "Yu'er, let me help you..."

    Chahan Sizai’s voice came from the carriage, and Chu Ling’s whispered. Jun Xuanxiao’s ears were so strong that he couldn’t help but move his ears and twitched. Reins, let the horse get closer to the carriage...

    What's the solution? Jun Xuanxiao cares about this.

    "..., I'll do it myself . " "Shen Yu's voice. A

    moment later...

    "Brother Chu, do you see it?"

    Shen Yu's voice was intermittent, as if suppressing something, Jun Xuanxiao was even more suspicious...

    "Well, I saw it, it's pink . " Colored.... The size of the coin hole.

    Chu Ling's original elegant voice became a little tight, as if she was still swallowing a mouthful of saliva in her throat, Jun Xuanxiao squeezed the rein hard, feeling bad. .

    Pink, the size of a coin hole? !.

    Jun Xuanxiao didn't know that Shen Yu had a second such description. .

    "Yu'er, can I touch it?" Touch it? !. He dare!!.

    Jun Xuanxiao's heart burst into flames. .

    "Well.... Shen Yu replied in a soft voice, ".....Keep it light...

    he still promised? !.

    Jun Xuanxiao drew a bright broad knife from the scabbard hung on the horse, and his body was full of suffocation. .

    "Okay.

    "Hiss one by one" Shen Yu took a breath, "It hurts a bit.

    Chu Ling gently comforted: "Yu'er, don't worry, it won't hurt after wiping...

    Jun Xuanxiao can't listen anymore, and is filled with anger. Fortunately, he has followed Shen Yu, otherwise he will let Chu Ling be gentle. The knife sharpened her mouth and Yu'er's ears were soft. Sooner or later, this matter was going to cause a catastrophe!

    Jun Xuanxiao jumped onto the carriage and suddenly raised the curtains of the carriage...

    Shen Yu and Chu Ling were suddenly rushed into. The people who entered were disturbed, and looked at him at the same time, the air was quiet...

    "Are you...what's

    wrong ?" Shen Yu blinked, he thought he had encountered another group of assassins or horse thieves.

    Jun Xuanxiao Without saying a word, watching Shen Yu and Chu Ling sitting opposite each other, Chu Ling took a box of ointment and applied the medicine to Shen Yu’s forehead...

    Chu Ling retracted his hand, also puzzled, but he was keen on his mind and noticed something. ..

    "..... you are I want to discuss where things settled, right?

    Jun mysterious owl immediately nodded.

    "Okay, I've been on the road all morning, Yuer must be tired too, take a break, eat something to fill my stomach, this|-there are no inns on the road, and meals will be available later.

    Chu Ling carefully gave Shen Yu Wound the wound again, then stuffed him with a water bag and a food box, and the carriage stopped by the official road.

    "Yu'er, you are in the carriage, don't walk around, just go back for your brother. . "

    Not far from a businessman for the past rest Yuting, Jun mysterious owl walk in front, facing the carriage, confirmed in his field of vision, it will not be Shenyu hear the conversation.

    " Emperor Xuan orders have anything? "Chu Ling smiled gently. "Master Chu. "Jun Xuanxiao said politely, "Don't you think you are too close to Yu'er, beyond the scope of being a brother?"

    Chu Ling asked in surprise, "Why do you say this?"

    Jun Xuanxiao snorted and said: "You can't see it when I am? You are more than brothers and affection to Yuer, right? You care for Yuer, let alone distant relatives, even if you are a husband and wife. What do you want! What? !"

    Chu Ling said in surprise: "Is Emperor Xuan misunderstanding something? Please put yourself in the position and think about it, if your tribe is left in twos and threes, and caring for and loving each other, isn't it human nature? At least it is exceptional. Cherish Yuer.".

    "You don't have to quibble, Yu'er is pure and doesn't think too much, but I understand it very well." Jun Xuanxiao said flatly, "What's more, don't your Chu family have a tradition of close relatives for a long time? You just put your idea on Yu'er. ? "

    " mean .....

    Chu Ling hesitated for a moment, he shook his head: "well, the next admit, if we can have a crush after Erh and next, make a pair of perfect couple accompanied spend is also good, and Erh He is not a close relative, and has been out of the five clothes.

    "Shut up!

    Jun Xuanxiao didn't want to hear that he and Yu'er were linked together, just imaginary, made Jun Xuanxiao angry...

    Jun Xuanxiao grabbed Chu Ling's clothes. Shen Sheng said: "You won't have this opportunity, I advise you to stay away from Yu'er, otherwise...

    "Otherwise you will chop off your head?".

    Chu Ling interrupted him, broke free of Jun Xuanxiao's hand, and then slowly sorted out the folds of his clothes. .

    'So you called me hurriedly, just warned that the threat is coming?"

    Jun Xuanxiao smiled lightly: "It's not a threat, it's telling you a fact. "

    Jun Xuanxiao, the more overbearing and barbaric you are, the more guilty you are. . "

    Chu Ling of the monarch mysterious owl's eye, did not give way, outdone .. "

    You're afraid I'm tempted to Erh, you are afraid he will fall in love with me. "

    Jun Xuanxiao raised his sword eyebrows, and said with awe-inspiring killing intent: "I am tempted by you? You are too confident, Master Chu. "

    Isn't it? If you are not guilty of conscience, how can you pretend to be by Yuer's side, why would you specially warn me? Because you also have something to fear, you are afraid that Yuer will completely forget about you and empathize with you. ".