Chapter 161

When the groom in the villa hurriedly entered the palace to beg to see him, Jun Xuanxiao was asking for medicinal materials from the Imperial Hospital, thinking about what kind of medicinal food could nourish Shen Yu's body. .

    The groom knelt before Jun Xuanxiao with a thud. .

    "The emperor... the emperor... the emperor, the queen is missing....

    Jun Xuanxiao's heart leaked, and the sword brows into the temple and said: "What does it mean that the queen is missing?" The

    groom leaned over. The ground replied: "Not long after the emperor reigned, the slave saw the queen out of the house. He thought that the queen was just panicking and went out to relax nearby. After half an hour did not see him back, the slave went to find someone in shock,... .. But there are no signs of people near the villa...

    Jun Xuanxiao moved like thunder, grabbed the groom and shouted: "I asked you to protect him every step of the way, how can you be a bad guy?! What does it mean? A trace! The villa is so big, how can people be lost!".

    This groom is not only aware of the imperial horse, but a third-rank guard sent by Jun Xuanxiao, who is not at ease about Shen Yu's safety. .

    "The queen...he doesn't like to be followed by us. He is a slave who has dereliction of duty. Please, the emperor. Condemn him!".

    Jun Xuanxiao was anxious and attacked his heart, and it was also Shen Yu that made him less irritable, so he didn't kick the horseman to death. .

    'Convict?! If there is anything wrong with Yu'er, you are considered to be a minor affiliation to the Nine Clan! Don’t go and send orders to the Yulin Army to look for it!! I ask you, when he left, there was something unusual? The

    groom didn’t dare to wipe his face with sweat, back Said: "Nothing abnormal.....

    Jun Xuanxiao has brought Heiju in a violent wind and thunder. He hasn't turned on his horse, and the whip has fallen to the horse's belly...

    There is nothing wrong with the house in the villa, and the books are still neatly packed. Qi, Shen Yu is a meticulous person. The book case has never been messy or stained with ink...

    Only one book fell on the ground. When Jun Xuanxiao picked it up, he saw a secret

    book by his feet... It was written by him. .....

    It was more than ten years ago when Jun Xuanxiao first revealed himself and wrote it to the then prince Xiao Xiye when he was the leader of the Black Feather Camp.

    Xiao Xiye had been tracing the descendants of the Chu family back then. Heiyuying was created by Jun Xuanxiao, in order to increase Xiao Xiye's winning bargaining chip when he won the first-in-law, and did some things that could not be dealt with on the card. .

    One of them is that Xiao Xiye ordered Hei Yuying to search for the Chu family in the Yunmeng generation of the southern country. .

    Although the clues were found, the Chu people were cunning, and Heiyuying's pursuit was unsuccessful. The Chu people actually killed themselves on the spot, and the whereabouts of the mother and son are unknown.

    Jun Xuanxiao can only truthfully report back. .

    The secret fold has not been sent out, the first emperor died of illness, and the capital was in chaos. Jun Xuanxiao was urgently recalled to the capital to help Xiao Xi Ye, and the matter was put on hold...

    "Yu, Yuer...When

    Jun Xuanxiao spit out this title , As if he was cutting his own heart, the folds on his hands seemed to weigh a thousand pounds, a crime he couldn't face directly...

    Jun Xuanxiao staggered, supporting his body with both hands, he opened his mouth but couldn't shout or couldn't Crying...

    because this is his own sin...

    Jun Xuanxiao gained power and entered the army at the age of fourteen. In two years he was appreciated by the prince Xiao Xiye, and built a scary black feather camp for Xiao Xiye. After assisting Emperor Ye ascended the throne, he was named a general of Zhenbei, holding the power of troops to resist the Huns.. In

    the past, Xiao Xiye fought side by side with him, and Jun Xuanxiao had made great achievements in fighting and rescued Emperor Ye repeatedly and became one of Dajing. The king of Zhenbei

    who came down... his whole life, he was accustomed to conspiracies and tricks, and was tired of seeing the dead mountains and blood, so he was arrogant and arrogant. How could he take the family of three in his early years in his heart? How could it be counted, There will be a Shen Yu next to him, occupying his heart and asking him to atone for his sins.

    Twelve years later, the secret papers that were discarded in the book collection will be seen again, and his sins will be Xuezhao...

    Jun Xuanxiao has always believed in his own unbelief. For the first time, he felt the cycle of cause and effect, and the retribution was unhappy...

    Jun Xuanxiao felt like a thousand arrows pierced through his heart, and only felt the pain in his heart, his throat was so sweet that he spits out a mouthful of bright red blood.

    ....

    Before the dark clouds on the horizon fell, Shen Yu found the post outside the city, and Chu Ling did not expect him to come alone. .

    "Yu'er! Why are you alone? What about Emperor Junxuan?" Chu Ling hurriedly led him into the station. "You don't often walk around. The station is more than ten miles away from the capital. You are too dangerous to be alone...

    Shen Yu shook his head. , The poison in his body has been removed and raised for so many days, although it is not as good as before in Shen's Mansion, but it is not weak...

    "Quickly come in. '

    Chu Ling ordered the inn to bring up a few dishes. Shen Yu seemed to be hungry, and Gulu drank the meat porridge. .

    "Yu'er, you haven't told me why you came here alone. If you want to talk to me, send someone to pass it through. You are now a delicate and expensive queen, Shi...

    Chu. As soon as Linghua was spoken, he felt wrong. Since Shen Yu came alone, the reason must be related to Jun Xuanxiao...

    "Is that the surname Jun treats you badly? How many days did he make a promise? Chu Ling was furious...

    "No. "Shen Yu said vaguely, "Brother, we...Hui nationality." '

    Huh? Chu Ling unexpectedly changed his mind, "But why? Yu'er, if he did something, you can tell me, no one of us in the Hui can find it.".

    Shen Yu did not say it for a moment, so he didn't know how to speak. Although he learned some truths, he didn't feel hatred. He just wanted to stay away from him more and more instinct. The box in his heart turned black, as if To swallow him in. .

    "Don't you tell Jun Xuanxiao?

    Chu Ling asked, naturally getting a negative answer... "Leave now. "