Chapter 223

Dowry

    Shen Yu wanted to hang him for one night, but when he woke up the next day, he was resting his arm with one leg on his thigh. .

    As soon as he raised his eyelids, Shen Yu faced Jun Xuanxiao's handsome face close at hand, and looked at himself intently.

    "Scared me.....

    Shen Yu muttered dissatisfiedly, pushing away Jun Xuanxiao's face.

    "Your husband, I look so scary?

    Jun Xuanxiao complained, and patted Shen Yu's hip with a big hand. On the petals, the strength was neither heavy nor light, making Shen Yu numb, turning his head and staring at him fiercely. .

    "It's been three poles a day, you still lie in bed, don't you have military affairs?".

    "Do you also know that the sun is high? Lazy, I have been training soldiers on the school grounds for more than an hour. Some people also said to be a military division. How can a military division be too lazy to become such a military division?"

    Shen Yu was said to be embarrassed and jumped off. The bed was washed and changed.

    Jun Xuanxiao saw that he hadn't worn his shoes, and was anxious to prove that he could also act vigorously. He shook his head and sighed and pulled him to the table to sit down...

    "Eat earlier. ".

    "It's too late."

    Shen Yu looked at the table, the meat porridge soup dumplings on the table, swallowed, got up to run outside, was pushed back into the chair by Jun Xuanxiao. .

    "It's too late, so just eat first." Jun Xuanxiao said stubbornly, "What should I do if I am hungry and sick?"

    Shen Yu hesitated for a moment, still couldn't help being greedy, took a bite of the soup bag, was so hot with the gravy inside, and still refused to let go. He didn't expect it to be so hot. It can be seen that Jun Xuanxiao just brought it. The warmth in Shen Yu's heart, Jun Xuanxiao knew his habits well and pinched the time when he woke up. .

    "The craftsmanship of the man in the barracks is so-so, don't dislike it... eat slowly, and no one will grab it with you.

    Jun Xuanxiao also felt satisfied when he saw him devouring it, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raise.

    Shen Yu didn't have time to answer, and only nodded twice.

    "That's right, I finally got some meat on you, don't let me drop it."

    Shen Yu stopped, turned his head and asked, "Am I getting a lot fatter?

    "What do you think." Jun Xuan Xiao Xiao said with recollection, "It's still a bit fleshy, it feels soft to the touch. The touch in

    Shen Yu's heart dissipated instantly, as if he was a pet raised by Jun Xuan Xiao, so he was fattening it to touch him? Shen Yu put down his chopsticks, thinking about you, so I can't touch it...

    "Why don't you eat it?

    I'm full?" "You take me to the school grounds to see. "

    In order to stay in Wuding Mansion, Shen Yu wanted to be a military division...

    "Okay.

    Jun Xuanxiao didn't bother that the oily water on his hand was not wiped clean, and took his hand to the school grounds. .

    "I almost forgot to tell you that your clansmen are also on the campus."

    "Brother Chu Ling, they are here?!"

    Shen Yu shouted in surprise, leaving Jun Xuan Xiao aside, he ran far away, and turned his head to urge Jun Xuan. Owl hurry up. .

    The two brothers of Chu Ling and several clan members came here. They probably rushed all the way. They were a little bit ashamed and in a spirit of aura. When they saw Shen Yu and Jun Xuanxiao immediately cheered up, they bowed down and bowed. The Chu family Boasting that the royal family is orthodox, he never bowed down to the emperor later, but this time he was sincere. .

    Shen Yu was not accustomed to being bowed down, and pulled Chu Ling up and asked, "Brother Chu Ling! Why are you here?

    " . "We are here to thank Emperor Xuan and you on behalf of the tribe. "Chu Ling Surong said.

    Jun Xuanxiao stepped forward, put on Shen Yu's shoulders, and inadvertently opened the hand he was holding with Chu Ling..

    "You don't need to say thank you. You and I are a deal. Required. ''

    When outsiders, Jun Xuanxiao swept away the face of the idiot, and restored his harsh face that had remained unchanged for thousands of years. His eyes were dull and unpredictable, and Shen Yu was bluffed by him for a while. .

    "For Emperor Yu Xuan, perhaps it was just a handy effort to suppress the Xiongnu, but for my Chu family, it saved us from fire and water."

    "What happened to that clan?" Shen Yu interjected. . Chu Ling also showed a little fatigue and helplessness, and said in a low voice: "Before the Zhenbei army arrived, the Huns had already broken into the secluded area, burned, killed, and looted. We killed and injured nearly 400 people. The house was mostly destroyed by the Huns, but Fortunately, most people evacuated in time, Yu'er, you don’t have to worry.

    Shen Yu can also think that the Huns came for money, they must dig the ground three feet to search...

    After talking, Chu Ling began to order people to use a simple car. The carriage pulled a few inconspicuous old wooden boxes, looking at the depth of the rut, you can see that there are heavy objects inside, open the box, layers of gold bricks and silver ingots, shining in the sun...

    Shen Yu has never seen it. With so much gold and silver piled together, my eyes are straight. It turns out that the Chu family really has so much money..... No wonder the old man gave him a bunch of keys before he died, and he didn't know how many warehouses there were...

    Jun Xuanxiao only glanced at it, as if he was used to it... "Here is two hundred thousand taels of silver and ten thousand taels of gold, hoping to enter the eyes of Emperor Xuan. '

    "What you gave before is much more precious than these gold and silver. I said that you don't need to thank you as a farewell gift." Jun Xuanxiao said indifferently. .

    Chu Ling said helplessly: "Emperor Xuan, don't rush to refuse. Quan should be a little bit of the Chu family. I would like to thank you all for your rescue and distribute it to the Zhenbei Army as a military salary.

    Jun Xuanxiao is not short of military salary, and Wuding Mansion is high in the mountains. The emperor is far away, the prefect has been the emperor of the earth for so many years, and I don’t know how much money

    he is greedy for. Chu Ling saw that he didn’t appreciate him, so she said: We are Yuer’s clan at any rate, he probably wants to follow you back to the capital, and I don’t know what to do in the future. See you in time, then treat it as Yu'er's dowry."