Chapter 183

Jun Xuanxiao messed up all day and night. .

    Of course, he hopes Shen Yu likes him now, which shows that these changes he made are correct. But at the same time, he didn't want Shen Yu to forget "Jun Xuan Xiao". Didn't they, for Shen Yu, only have the pain they don't want to remember, not even the least thing worthy of nostalgia?.

    Moreover, Shen Yuruo likes his current status, he dare not take off his mask and show his heart. When Shen Yu learns the truth, he will probably only feel deceived and break his heart again, right?

    Shen Yu sleeps restlessly and often hurts at night. When he woke up, Jun Xuanxiao stayed by the side all night, boiled two bowls of medicine for warming the stomach and repelling cold to Shen Yu, and then rubbed his palms to warm his abdomen. .

    Unknowingly, after tossing all night, Jun Xuanxiao himself didn't close his eyes much. Until there was a cock crowing in the distance, the white fish belly appeared on the horizon. Seeing that Shen Yu had no more pain, Jun Xuanxiao fell asleep holding Shen Yuheyi. .

    After sleeping for so long, Shen Yu naturally woke up earlier, his stomach cramps were resolved, and he opened his eyes full of energy, feeling that he was nestled in a warm embrace, he did not get up, but looked up. .

    There was only a gap in the mask of the dumb guard. Shen Yu could not see his facial features, only the dumb guard's throat and chin. .

    "Brother Dark Guard...

    Shen Yu yelled softly, then shut his mouth. Last night, the dumb guard waited on him for the whole night. He must be exhausted. He couldn't bear to wake the

    dumb guard... No dumb guard. In response, Shen Yu looked at it carefully for a while...

    "He must be very handsome. "Shen Yu thought, "But why do I have to wear a mask? I don't usually take it off." "I

    don't know where the idea came from, Shen Yu just concluded that he looks good, maybe it's because of his masculine throat, or his chin that has been dyed blue with stubble, and his pupils are dark and dark. Profound...

    There are these kinds of people, they must not look bad.

    Shen Yu was taken aback by his thoughts, because of these characteristics, he couldn't be more familiar with it...

    "No... that person is not forever, just as he is the emperor high above, how could he be willing to become a guard and serve as a maid of the groom...

    Shen Yu comforted herself, and followed the bang bang. Xin, it's probably a coincidence, he himself likes this look, so he thinks it will be similar...

    Shen Yu cried and said: I like it? So now he doesn't feel the white, beautiful and graceful posture of women anymore? A rough guy who is more prone to brilliance? !.

    What is the difference between him and the Xianggong Tuerye of Qinhuai Tower?

    Shen Yu covered his eyes, with a sense of shame to see people...

    "I'm not a superstar, I'm not a superstar...3

    Shen Yu muttered quietly for a while like a curse. .

    He has escaped a certain devil's claw, so even if he has a good affection for the dumb guard now, it is understandable, right?

    After Shen Yu calmed down, he became even more curious about the face of the evil ghost mask. What did he look like? A little handsome and ugly, Shen Yu didn't care much, but he wanted to know what he looked like.

    Shen Yu also wanted to confirm that he had admitted wrong and that he was not the villain. .

    There seemed to be a mysterious world under the mask, which attracted Shen Yu to find out.

    Slowly stretched his hand and approached the evil ghost mask cautiously, for fear of awakening the dumb guard. .

    But... Since Brother Yinwei never removes the mask, does he have his own reason? If I take a peek, will he feel offended?"

    Shen Yu retracted his hand, and his heart quickly fell from his throat. The inside jumped out, and he wondered how he became so nervous...

    "I just took a look...just a look. ".

    Shen Yu took a breath and held it back, not daring to exhale, and slowly leaned his hand over

    .

    Only half an inch from the mask, Shen Yu's hand was caught, and his wrist was firmly clasped. The force was so strong that it hurt him. .

    "Ah!" Shen Yu exclaimed.

    The pupils under the mask shot out a cold light of caution, and Shen Yu almost jumped up, but his hand was caught and he had nowhere to escape. .

    "Yes, yes, yes... I'm sorry, big brother Anguard.". Shen Yu lowered his head in ashamed. It was disgusting that he actually spied on his privacy while the dumb guard was sleeping. .

    The awe-inspiring light in the dark guard's eyes was enough to show that he was angry, and Shen Yu did not dare to look at him. .

    In fact, Jun Xuanxiao had already developed a premonition of the crisis. Whenever someone approached, he would react habitually, only to catch Shen Yu. .

    Did he just want to take off his mask? Jun Xuanxiao said in his heart, has Shen Yu already doubted?.

    Jun Xuanxiao let go of Shen Yu's hand, and he couldn't help but apologize when he saw that his wrist was directly caught by him. .

    "What are you doing?" Jun Xuanxiao asked with a gesture. .

    "I..." Shen Yu hesitated, "I just want to see what you look like...