Chapter 179

How do two men give birth to children?

    "Grandpa Grandpa wants to beg you for one thing."

    The old man said in a guilty tone. . "What?" Shen Yu asked. .

    The old man hesitated for a while, and said, "It's really hard to tell... Yuer, you see, the Chu people used to be the number one clan in the world, but now there are only a few dozen people left, and there are no successors. It’s worry. When we old things die, why would the Chu family continue?”

    Shen Yu looked at the dozens of people, half of them were gray-haired old people, and the other half were over forty, and only young people were left. Two brothers, Chu Ling and Chu Yi, and another teenage girl. .

    In other words, in only ten or twenty years, only four members of the Chu family, including Shen Yu, remained. .

    "The people of Chu don't know what year and month, there will be the day when there will be prosperity." The old man said sadly, "If you want to spread the branches and leave the leaves, always follow the rules of our ancestors and not marry people with foreign surnames. It's a reality, so I will find a good relationship for Yi'er and Xuan'er in the future, and I don't care about the rules handed down from the ancestors, but the Chu clan will always have a descendant, at least not in my hands. I'm broken, if even the last bit of blood is mixed, then the Chu family is completely gone."

    Shen Yu didn't understand, Chu Yi and Chu Yan will get married with someone with a foreign surname in the future, does it have something to do with him?.

    The old man hesitated and said, "So Yu'er, this burden can only be entrusted to you and Ling'er."

    "Grandpa Grandpa..... Yu'er has just returned to the Hui nationality. You can't worry about this

    , let's talk about it later. Chu Ling called out, and his expression was a bit embarrassed. Seeing that the ancestors and ancestors have gone, but the future of the Chu family has not yet settled, the grandfather of the ancestors will not die!" The

    old man seemed to have made some determination, handed Shen Yu up with his right hand, and Chu Ling with his left hand, holding their hands. Come together... "

    Yu'er, Ling'er is only capable of learning, are you willing to enter into a marriage with him?".

    "what?".

    Shen Yu opened his mouth in surprise, his mind was in confusion, and quickly withdrew his hand. .

    Holding hands with Chu Ling made him feel very awkward. He only regarded Chu Ling as the elder brother, and had never thought of anything wrong. .

    So the clan elder meant that the Chu family was desperate and could only break the tradition of not marrying a foreigner, but it was necessary to retain pure-blood descendants as a heritage, so this burden fell on him? !.

    No, it's not right... Shen Yu opened his eyes and said, "Grandpa Grandpa, I...I am a male, and Brother Chu Ling is also a male...Are you wrong? I...I am a woman.".

    Shen Yu is embarrassed, he doesn't look like a red lotus, right?

    "Do you think I'm dim-eyed?" The old man said patiently, "Ying'er and Yi'er are brothers, and He Yan'er is not out of five clothes, so only you are suitable."

    Chu Ling couldn't help but flushed, and said: " Grandpa Grandpa, you are too direct, Yu'er can't accept it." The

    old man said to Shen Yu, "Or you don't like Ling'er and don't like him?"

    Shen Yu was dumb, and it had nothing to do with not seeing him. , He was only brothers to Chu Ling. What's more, even if he and Chu Ling are happy, then... that would not give birth to a child!.

    "Grandfather ancestor knows that you were made a queen by Emperor Xuan. Can you accept Emperor Xuan but not Ling'er?

    "

    Shen Yu has no way to explain this difference . He loved to give birth to Jun Xuanxiao from the beginning, so he didn't think about it. Once he was a man or a woman, he later realized that Jun Xuanxiao was ruthless to him and just used it.

    "Yu'er, look, the only one who fits you is Ling'er."

    "It's not suitable or inappropriate...

    Shen Yu struggled for a long time. I don't know how to say it. He has had skin with Jun Xuanxiao in his entire life. My dear, he was really ashamed to talk about that kind of thing in front of so many people...

    "Grandpa Grandpa, two men?...how do you have children?".