Chapter 199

The emcee outside saw that the sun was getting higher and higher, and it had almost risen to the top of his head, hot and impatient, making him sweat profusely. .

    Young Master Ling, Young Master Yu, it was almost noon, no more delay, otherwise it would be unlucky...Ci Yi wiped the sweat on his forehead to urge. .

    Chu Ling did not speak, holding the red head in his hand, Shen Yu biting his lips pale. .

    "Yu'er..... Chu Ling

    called out ... "Huh?"

    Shen Yu looked up blankly, and the other end of the lead was in front of him. The safflower knot on it dangled in front of his eyes, and he trembled. As he stretched out his hand, he slowly approached and pulled the red.

    Just as he was holding it, there was a tumult outside.. There was a

    bang, bang-- -. With a

    rapid slap on the door, Shen Yu almost jumped up from the soft seat, facing up. The gray and black dissipated, ecstatic...

    "He is here! He must be here..."

    Shen Yu abandoned Qianhong and ran to the door. It must be a dumb guard. If it weren't for him, how could he knock on the door so anxiously?

    What caught the eye was Chu Yi's face. .

    "Brother Yu.....Brother Ling! Brother Ling!".

    Chu Yi nodded apologetically to Shen Yu, and then rushed in. .

    'Something happened!" Chu Yi yelled in a panic, "Go and see, the guard at Taoyuan exit sent a letter saying that someone had blocked the exit and was about to attack...

    'What?! "Chu Ling was shocked, "You make it clear, who is it?"

    "I don't know, the guard is outside, and he is also sending a letter in a hurry. It seems to be officers and soldiers, not bandits. The situation is urgent, the elders in the clan. That's why I came to you......

    Chu Yi panted and finished speaking in a hurry, ignoring the sweat that ran out.

    "Officials and soldiers? How did the officers and soldiers find them?"

    After Chu Ling murmured, thinking of a possibility, if it were him, it made sense to do such a thing in a rage. .

    "I'll go and see!"

    "What about the wedding? Is this a continuation or...

    " Tongyi asked... "The big thing is more important, let's take a moment.

    Chu Ling hurriedly put down the stove, walked quickly outside the house, and stopped by the door again.

    "Yu'er, wait here first. I'll check it out first. If there is nothing wrong, I will come back and continue." Chu Ling said, "Everyone, please leave first, Chu Yi, order all the guards to be guarded.

    Shen Yu is still at work. In shock, I was caught off guard by the sudden event, the good-looking wedding ceremony was interrupted, and the people outside were also confused, but they still obeyed the order to leave, and the bustling yard suddenly fell silent.

    "Young Master Yu. ......

    The childish maid came into the house and brought a bowl of ginseng soup and a few plates of delicate side dishes. .

    "You haven't

    eaten in the morning until now. Let's eat something to fill your stomach. I brought it from the kitchen. The maid was waiting next to him. Seeing that Shen Yu hadn't moved his chopsticks for a long time, she thought he was interrupting the wedding. Sad...

    "Master Yu, don't worry, it's just a delay. Master Ling will definitely be able to get married when he comes back.

    Shen Yu was not sad, but he was relieved. He just confused his mind. Hearing Chu Yi said that there were officers and soldiers attacking the entrance, who sent the officers and soldiers? If it was Jun Xuanxiao, he had found him from the capital all the way from the capital. , Or he is a dumb guard, he hasn't appeared in the past few days and refuses to reveal his identity, so I thought about this?.

    But how could Jun Xuanxiao's temperament run to give orders to the officers and soldiers? He must be brutal, and he must first destroy the wedding banquet. .

    Shen Yu couldn't tell the difference anymore. .

    It's okay for Jun Xuanxiao, at least because of him, he won't treat the Chu clan people like that. What Shen Yu is worried about is that the people outside have nothing to do with Jun Xuanxiao. .

    Rather than thinking about it, Shen Yu felt that he had to go and see it in person. .

    Go and ask someone to help me lead a horse. Shen Yu said to the maid.

    "Now? But Young Master Ling asked you to wait for the news. It must be dangerous there. If you run around..." Y Temple hesitated.

    "It's okay, just go. The

    maid couldn't help him, so she had to ask the male to lead the horse. Shen Yu got on the horse unskillfully and walked away. The maid was moved to tears when he was worried about Chu Ling.

    The people near the entrance had been evacuated, and Shen Yu finally found someone to ask for directions before finding the place.

    Chu's guards were all on the side of the mountain, and the only corridor entrance was blocked by a huge stone, and the situation outside could not be seen. Shen Yu only heard the tinkling percussion...

    Shen Yu abandoned the horse and climbed the steep hillside. He had already seen Chu Ling. He was standing on the hill, leading the guards to investigate.

    "Chu . " Brother Ling!' Shen Yu called him loudly. .

    Chu Ling turned his head, saw Shen Yu, ran over to grab him, and said anxiously: "Yu'er, why are you here? It's dangerous, you go back!

    "Are there officers and soldiers outside? Who sent it?".

    Standing on a high place, Shen Yu has a wide field of vision, and you can see thousands of people at the bottom of the mountain. They are indeed dressed as soldiers from the government.

    "Not sure, I suspect they are the Huns! 14