Chapter 209

Did You Forgive Me?

    "We were pursued and killed by the Huns, Jun Xuanxiao let me get out and was besieged himself, Brother Song, go and save him... When

    Shen Yu was taken away by a horse, the last picture he saw was The officers and soldiers and the Huns swarmed up, Jun Xuan Xiao had two fists and four hands, and I was afraid it would be more fierce than good.. When the

    few rough men heard the name "Jun Xuan Xiao", they didn't understand who it was before, and looked at each other. Zhong confirmed that Shen Yu was calling their former "King of the North", and now Emperor Xuan's name...

    Several people at the same time coolly jumped from the spine to the head, and wiped off the beanie on their foreheads with their sleeves.

sweat.

    "where?" Song Qing quickly asked ..

    "about thirty-four south, there are a hundred to a Hun, now maybe ......"

    Song Qing, although anxious, but remained calm and ordered. .

    "heralds go, leaving ten people in the camp, everyone else left immediately! I then went to! also froze doing?."

    Yes.

    several men such as amnesty, immediately go out convener horse, vigorous and resolute military town, the command As soon as he arrived, he was ready for the battle and went away.

    Shen Yu was busy to keep up: "I will go too, I can lead the way!

    Song Qing stopped him and persuaded: "Don't go, just leave it to me. Yuer, you rest here and wait patiently.".

    "But you don't know where he is...,

    Song Qing comforted: "Don't worry, besides, if the emperor knows that I let you go into danger again, he will definitely blame me when he comes back. "

    Shen Yu is stunned, he really can't help much, and has to drag Song Qing to take care of him...

    "Big Brother Song, do you think he will... Will...

    Song Qing looked at Shen Yuwuqing's lips and shook his cold hand. .

    "Before sunset, I will bring people back, if not...I will lead my troops to slaughter the ten cities of the Huns!".

    The gentle Song Qing also aroused Jin Ge's vigor and lifted the curtain away. .

    Only Shen Yu was left in the camp. Except for the eagerness and desperation, he couldn't think of what to do. He didn't sit or stand, pacing back and forth. .

    "Jun Hyun owl, you're a jerk, you promised me find another joy? I want you to promise it? I will seek the one who will seek Who! If you do not come back, I turned around to find someone else to go!"

    You do not think that is I’m dead, I’ll pay the bills, you still owe me too much!".

    "If you die, who do I want to repay? I just find the Palace of the Lord of the Lords and I will also collect debts from you!".

    "Jun Xuanxiao, you Don't die..... ..

    Shenyu head like bees has been buzzing flying, he could not calm down for a while and ran out to see, seeing Hongxia such as band, the evening had to, getting late. .

    "Big Brother Song said that he would definitely come back before dark...,

    Shen Yu became more and more chilled, the longer he dragged on, the greater the danger for Jun Xuanxiao, he had both fists and was seriously injured, and he was always exhausted. By the time...

    until late at night, the fear spread to Shen Yu unconsciously, his teeth were tapping unconsciously. When

    he heard the sound of horseshoes, Shen Yu almost jumped up, he rushed out and knocked down something, his heart beating like a drum. The

    Zhenbei Army came back!

    Shen Yu rushed over and looked at the triumphant Zhenbei Army. It seemed that he had won the battle, boasting about how many

    Huns he had killed , but Shen Yu did not find Song Qing and Jun. Xuan Xiao... When he

    saw Song Qing and Jun Xuan Xiao at the end of the team, Shen Yu felt like he had come back to life again. He rushed to Jun Xuan Xiao and hugged his generous body. He couldn't help it anymore and buried it in his chest. Tears fell straight from

    my upper eyes... "I thought you were...I thought you were dead.

    Seeing Shen Yu crying out of breath, Jun Xuanxiao shook his body and stroked Shen Yu's back.

    "Why are you crying? Didn't you tell you to wait for me to come back? If I die, wouldn't you want to be a widow? I can't bear to be a widow.".

    Shen Yu glared at him with tears, and he could still talk nonsense at this time. .

    "Then you go... but you can't say the word for death anymore, so you can ridicule it. As long as he is alive, Shen Yu feels that nothing else matters...

    "Yu'er, you still can't bear me after all. Die, haha..... There

    was a muffled laughter under the mask, not mocking, but with a gentle and contented smile. .

    Shen Yu did not refute. .

    "What are you still wearing a mask for? Do you want to exorcise evil spirits?".

    Shen Yu stretched out his hand to take off his blood-stained and broken mask, Jun Xuanxiao stepped back subconsciously, acting cramped, like a child who did not dare to face a mistake.

    "Do you forgive me? Yuer."

    Shen Yu gritted his teeth and gave him a light push: "No!

    Shen Yu's push is actually less powerful than a spoiled child, but he has always been burly as a mountain, in Shen Yu's heart, like the Emperor Xuanxiao who will never fall, but he hasn't stood firm. Staggering almost fell down...

    Shen Yu and Song Qing both had quick eyes and hands, and held him with their arms. Only then did Shen Yu discover that Jun Xuanxiao's robe was all bloodstained.