Chapter 163

Queen Jing Country?

    The heavy rain drifted, the potholes on the official road were full of water, and the fragments of water were crushed by the wagon wheels. .

    The groom wore a fur coat and hat, and was blindfolded by the rain, making it difficult to move in the dark. Ma Shen's foot was shallow and staggered, and the groom struggled to stabilize.

    "My lord, I can't leave, it's raining too much!" the groom shouted. .

    Chu Ling frowned. Although the window was closed, the wind and rain splashed the carriage. .

    "How far is it from the post?" Chu Ling asked loudly.

    The groom replied: "About ten miles, only halfway to the next station, the slope in front is slippery...

    "Okay, stop and wait for the rain to stop.

    As soon as the horse neighed, a cold arrow broke through the curtain and pierced the wall of the carriage. Chu Ling moved his body, pulled Shen Yu up, and hid himself short. Shen Yu was pressed under him by Chu Ling in a protective posture. .

    Shen Yu's face was pressed against Chu Ling's chin, and the warm skin made Shen Yu's wet body warm up. Chu Ling changed from the usual elegance and indifferent, alert and alert, with a different kind of cold temperament. .

    But Shen Yu didn't think about it, and pointed to the arrow cluster.

    "assassin?".

    "Yu'er, don't be afraid."

    Chu Ling reached out and drew a sword from the corner of the carriage, but Shen Yu didn't even notice when he hid it.

    There was no other movement outside, only a few hooves of horses hooves mixed in with the sound of rain. .

    Chu Ling cut the body of the arrow with a sword and took it over to look at the eagle feather on the tail of the arrow. .

    "The Huns...

    At the end of Chu Ling's thoughts, the outside groom shouted with a trembling voice.

    "Big, sir... Bandit...

    "Hahaha!" Another loud laugh, "Wood Mr. Na, why don't you even show your face?".

    "Yu'er, stay still, don't make a sound."

    Chu Ling glanced around, got up from Shen Yu, and picked up the curtain.

    Shen Yu followed the gap and saw a few men riding outside in front of the carriage, and the side and back of the carriage should also be surrounded.

    "Wu Liangyu?"

    Chu Ling recognized the other party. He went on an envoy to lobby Shanyu the Hun and met Wu Liangyu. He was a close friend of Shanyu the Hun. .

    "You dare to sneak into Jingguo." Chu Ling was calm and composed.

    Wu Liangyu laughed openly, and said in a rude voice: "We are all barbarians, we don't have the foresight of Mr. Mu Tu, so we can only do this kind of dangerous thing.

    Chu Ling's slender fingers clamped the arrow feathers and threw them into the carriage I asked before: "Wu Liangyu, what do you mean?"

    Nothing else, please Mr. Mu Tuo please get the people in the car down?".

    Wu Liangyu's eyes were sharp. Although he was smiling, his face was full of hostility. His beard was wet by the rain, and his left eye was wearing a wolfskin blindfold, which made him look even more terrible.

    "Which eye did you see someone getting off the car?".

    Chu Ling deliberately opened the curtain, and Shen Yu happened to be at the blind corner of Wu Liangyu's field of vision. The rain was torrential this night, and Wu Liangyu couldn't see anything in one eye.

    "Don't play tricks with Lao Tzu!".

    Wu Liangyu didn't like to play tricks with Chu Ling, he always had conspiracies and tricks, and the Huns were not good at these.

    Queen Jingguo, right? Mr. Mu Tu, either you give me the person, or you just use the method just now. "Wu Liangyu shook the broad knife in his right hand...

    Chu Ling shouted: "Wu Liangyu! Don't forget that the Xiongnu and Goryeo are now an alliance! Do you dare to kill me, Goryeo immediately moved to Jingguo, dare to ask you Where did the food and grass for the Xiongnu march come from? Can you afford it alone?".

    "Hahaha one-" Wu Liangyu laughed gruffly, Mr. Mu Tu, although I don't know why you came to Jingguo secretly, but do you think Shan Yuzhen will believe you in Korea? A Jingguo queen But it’s much more important than the food and grass provided by your Goryeos. As long as you bring him back to the Xiongnu, you will definitely be rewarded! I advise you not to be troublesome. After all, in this kind of place, no one will know about killing a person, and even blood will be washed away. Be clean, and then click the black pot on Emperor Xuandi's head to make Gaoli and

    Jingguo bite each other, and Chu Ling's eyebrows are twisted together. The Huns are like wolves on the grassland. They are no worse than anyone in terms of insidiousness and cunning.

    "Oh, I know." Chu Ling said calmly, "You think he is the Queen of the Kingdom of Kings, so you want to take him back as a hostage to threaten Emperor Xuan? He, if he is really important in the heart of Emperor Xuan, how could he be expelled from the palace? , Also taken away by me?".

    Wu Liangyu was stunned for a moment, and then said gloomily: "Fortunately someone told Lao Tzu in advance, otherwise you were really deceived."

    How did Jun Xuanxiao love Shen Yu, and also found him a quiet place to recuperate outside the palace. Where is the place of residence, Wu Liangyu got out of Shen Ruofei's mouth. Wu Liangyu squatted for a long time and didn't dare. Acting rashly, waiting for today's rare opportunity.

    Chu Ling pondered for a moment, glanced at the scared groom, and suddenly the sword slapped on the horseback.

    "go!".