Chapter 251

Jun Xuanxiao called for a few words. When the palace people came back, they had already brought in a variety of things. There was a box of gold and jade objects alone. Shen Yu watched the guards move in. Knifes, guns, swords, swords, axes, hooks, forks, and eighteen. He is a martial artist with a black line on his forehead.

    "Jun Xuanxiao, are you Zhou broken or are you fighting with a weapon?"

    Shen Yu didn't fight and called his name directly, but Jun Xuanxiao didn't care.

    "It's okay." He replied carelessly.

    "Why are you okay? What are you doing with these? They are all weapons that open the front, what if you get hurt? It's really nonsense..."

    Shen Yu pinched the meat on his waist, Jun Xuanxiao smiled hippiely. Dodge.

    "Maybe Qiyu likes it, don't we Qiyu? We Qiyu are not spoiled dolls. We are the men who want to dance big swords and destroy horses in the future?"

    Shen Yu said, "It's too early to say this... …He is injured anyway, only you are the one to ask.” With

    repeated assurances from Jun Xuanxiao, Shen Yu can only let him come, and there are people to look after him. Besides, Qiyu Road is not stable, it is impossible that he can really use the knife. Can't mention it?

    Various objects were placed one after another. Song Qing, Honglian, and Bian Shisi also came, and they each brought gifts to celebrate the new year and put them on the brocade.

    To Shen Yu's surprise, Honglian actually held a two or three-year-old baby in her hands.

    "Where did you stole this?" Bian Fourteen yelled in shock as soon as he arrived.

    "What is stealing?" Honglian rolled his eyes. "He is... the orphan of a distant relative. I heard that he had no parents after a few months after giving birth. Later, he had eaten Baijiafan until now. It’s a pity that I haven’t drunk enough milk since I was a child, and my body is weak. I took it for adoption a few days ago

    . But the child that Honglian was holding was still very cute, with long eyelashes, a small nose and small mouth, and Bian Fourteen couldn't help teasing him.

    "How old is he?"

    "Just turned three years old."

    Shen Yu also came over. Although he was three years old, this little baby was really thin and small, not much taller than Qiyu. Qiyu was just one year old and he was very hard on the skin. This little baby looked like porcelain. Touch it to break.

    "It's true that he is skinny and pitiful."

    Shen Yu also squeezed the tip of his nose. The child was probably afraid of life, so he nestled in Honglian's arms timidly, as if he was about to cry after a tease.

    "Yes, I'm thinking of coming to rub your Qiyu's joy, maybe I can feed it a little bit, hehehe..."

    Don't think Qiyu is just a small ball, and the movements are also clumsy as a little baby, but one When you put it on the ground, you will run around vigorously, full of energy.

    "Have you named him?"

    Honglian shook her head and said casually: "I think, the folks say that the more vulgar the name is, the easier it is for the child to feed. I think it's okay to take any nickname first, big name.

    I'll talk about it later, but Lao Song disagrees." Song Qingwen interrupted in angrily: "I have already figured it out, called Song Liqing."

    Honglian cut his teeth: "This name is too rigid. It just doesn't agree with me. No culture."