Chapter 208

When Shen Yu broke away from the restraining rope, the horse had already ran off the mountain road for several miles. He leaned back and fell directly from the horse's back, making him dizzy. .

    The exhaustion of being chased and killed in the past few days made him feel sore and exhausted, and he felt sore and weak even when he raised his hand.

    The scorching sun was in the sky, and the scorching sun penetrated the lush forest and hit Shen Yu's sweating face. .

    He scolded all the way and cried all the way, exhausted. At this time, the tears were dry, and he was burned by the sun, and his mouth became more dry. His speech was as dry and dumb as if it was leaking. His mouth was still cursing and grinning, but he was not good at swearing. Words like "jerk" and "liar" are always repeated. .

    Lying on the ground to recover some strength, Shen Yu got up and looked around. This was a blue-water pool with a waterfall falling vertically above it, and the raised mist radiated iridescence over the pool.

    Shen Yu stumbled to the edge of the water pool, squeezing his belly, and the coolness and sweetness dispelled the anxiety of his tongue.

    The environment is unfamiliar, and there is no Jun Xuanxiao aside, Shen Yu's heart is completely lost. .

    "He said that just go to the true north, true north...

    Shen Yu looked at the sun, gestured downwards, and then went to lead the horse. He probably ran four or five miles now, and it will be useless to turn around, not only If he can't help Jun Xuanxiao, it will become a drag on him. Shen Yu can only pray to Jun Xuanxiao not to die and go to Zhenbei Army for help...

    "There is a water source ahead! The sound of water has been heard... .. .. "

    vague voices heard, Shenyu surprised, only Qima hide - behind the stone go, busy also patted the horse and let it go somewhere else ..,

    although come It was not in the Huns language, but the prefect of Wuding Prefecture colluded with the Huns. Shen Yu didn’t know whether to believe it or not, but he should be careful. The

    voices were getting closer, and Shen Yu’s horse didn’t run far away and was brought People can see it at a glance...

    "There are people here! The horse is still not far away from people,

    search!".

    There was a cry from the incoming person, and the sound of looking for someone from Han Zaizai came. Shen Yu's heart suddenly tightened. He curled up into a ball, not daring to breathe loudly, listening to the movement behind him. .

    "There is no one nearby, probably a horse running from elsewhere."

    "Impossible. This horse is sweating. It can be seen that the rider has been running for a long time before he must be here."

    "It's just a horse, and it's probably not a Huns.

    Those people's voices are getting farther and farther, and Shen Yu can't hear the footsteps. He waited for a while before leaning out from behind the stone, with a sharp blade hanging from it. By his neck...

    "Hey, I thought you wouldn't come out anymore!"

    Shen Yu saw a few big men dressed up in armor, and was pulled out with a flower in front of him...

    "Is it a kid? Hey, this kid is long . " Better than a woman...

    "Look at this dress, fine-skinned and tender man , which son from Wuding Mansion, right?"

    "Like the little Xianggong of Nanfeng Pavilion."

    "Xiangong? Have you been to Nanfeng Pavilion ."

    Tsk tusk ..., "Our saints and generals are good, how can I not go? This is Fengya, you know what a shit... huh? You said...Is this guy the general looking for?

    "Pretty better than a woman, likes to wear red... it's nine out of ten!".

    Shen Yu had a disheveled hair, his robe was covered in mud, and his face was filthy, but his fairness and beauty couldn't be concealed. Shen Yu was pointed and commented by a few vulgar men, staring at them guardedly. .

    "Take it back and show it to the general! You, follow me."

    Someone pointed to Shen Yu and ordered. .

    "What are you doing?!" Shen Yu picked up a stone and shouted fiercely, "Why should I follow you?"

    "Hey, this little beauty has a very irritable temper. Letting you go with us is not killing you," the big man said. .

    "I'm not free!"

    Shen Yu suddenly ran to the horse, and was caught back before three steps. .

    "Whether you are free.... Bring his horse!".

    A few rough men were half-forced, pushing and pushing away, and their horses were carrying two bags of water filled with water sacs, and they arrived at the camp in a short while, about dozens of people. .

    Shen Yu glanced sideways to the battle flag planted in the camp. .

    A few rough

    men brought Shen Yu to a camp, and respectfully asked for instructions: "General Song, we met someone when we were taking water, and the one you said...

    "Bring in!" The people inside couldn't wait to give orders. .

    Shenyu was wheeled into camp, the generals in front of their mouth, stood a map raised his head, eyes and thick eyebrows, the honest face.

    "Song Song brother .....!."

    Chen Yu exclaimed aloud , Seeing a kind person in such a place, his tight string loosened, and his voice choked...

    "Yu'er!"

    Song Qing was also stunned for a while before he recognized the sloppy Shen Yu, three Take two steps and rush to Shen

    Yu ... "Yu'er! ... Song Qing, see the queen!

    Song Qing suddenly knelt down, and the rough men next to him looked dumbfounded.

    "General Song is doing this? Isn't it his wife? Kneel down whenever you meet, you don't have to kneel down if you are afraid...".

    "What did General Song call him?".

    The teeth of a few guys were sour, and they remembered the only one who can be called the Queen's Capital. They only felt cold sweat from behind, and knelt down as soon as their legs were soft. .

    Shen Yu ignored them, and embraced Song Qing tightly, as if in a dream. .

    "Big Brother Song, if you want to alienate me like them, I don't recognize you as a big brother!".

    Although they have not seen each other for a while and their identities have changed, there is not much separation between Shen Yu and Song Qing. .

    "Okay, Yu'er, why are you here? You have made this model... how about the emperor? He is not with you?".