Chapter 228

As soon as Shen Yu's hand got into his chest, Jun Xuanxiao went to block him, but Shen Yu had already grasped the pendant. .

    "You..."

    Shen Yu looked at a black rope in front of

    him , with a stone white pendant hanging underneath. Jun Xuanxiao nodded, and did not dare to look back at him..

    Why are you wearing it?" Shen Yu asked inexplicably. .

    This pendant is a human little finger bone, one more knuckle than ordinary people. .

    Shen Yu shook the rope pendant. It was a bit irritating, but the finger bones were already white, but they looked like jade specially carved and polished, and they had a warm luster when they shook it. They have been played with jade for a long time. Layered like a slurry. .

    So Jun Xuanxiao often held it in his hand?. ,

    "Ah ... I, because ...."

    Jun Hyun owl little hesitant when, at the moment, but hesitated for a long time did not say what they were. .

    "You always carry it with you?".

    "Yeah." Jun Xuanxiao lowered his head deeper, "I used to wear it next to my body. I asked the jadesmith to make it like this a few days ago, Yuer, I...I don't want to use it as a key... .

    "I know.

    Shen Yu replied, and then she was speechless, and took the bone down in silence. When he was silent, Jun Xuanxiao couldn't figure out what he was thinking, and her heart became even more guilty. .

    "Yu'er, are you blaming me?" Jun Xuanxiao asked tentatively. .

    "What's the blame for you?

    "For you, it is probably the last thing you want to remember, right? I leave it by my side to expose your scars, reminding you of how bad I was before and what caused you Hurt,.....

    Jun Xuanxiao's lips were blocked by Shen Yu, his lips were soft.

    Jun Xuanxiao hugged Shen Yu, bowed his head and stared affectionately: "Yu'er, I put it on my body just to remind me that I owe you and I have to pay you back forever, no, forever.

    " Words..." On the

    surface, Shen Yushi's mouth was hard, but the sweetness in Shen Yushi's heart came out like a clear spring.

    "The thing just now...we haven't finished it yet.

    Jun Xuanxiao licked his lips, feeling still unfulfilled, Shen Yu knew what he was thinking, and slipped out of his bear hug. Some things couldn't be as old as he wanted, just like a child eating sweets. I'm tired of it. .

    This is what Honglian taught him.

    Hong Lian’s original words are: all men in the world are cheap, give him a bargain, and you can’t sleep if you can’t sleep, you will be the red card of Qinhuai Tower. tantalize. .

    "Aren't you going to the Jinluan Temple?" Shen Yusu was already chasing people with a face. .

    "It's all business..."

    This time, no matter how Jun Xuanxiao was stalking, Shen Yu gritted his teeth, and Jun Xuanxiao who was blasted out of the sleeping hall scratched his head and went to the Jinluan Temple in distress. . . At

    dawn the next day, I still didn’t see Jun Xuanxiao returning to the sleeping hall. On the contrary, Shen Yu couldn’t hold back. When I went to the Jinluan Hall, several old ministers were all there. The piles in front of Jun Xuanxiao were piled up like a mountain, and his bright eyes were still shining brightly. , The older ministers had black bear eyes and yawned with exhaustion. .

    When Jun Xuanxiao saw Shen Yu coming to see him, his majesty turned into a tender feeling. .

    "Yu'er, come here."

    Jun Xuanxiao waved at him. .

    Standing outside the hall, Shen Yu shied away: "You should finish the political discussions first."

    "It's okay, come here." Seeing Shen Yu not moving, Jun Xuanxiao raised his sword eyebrows, "Are you asking me to hug you?"

    The corners of Shen Yu's mouth twitched, and he could do anything. He could only move over reluctantly and was pulled into his arms by Jun Xuanxiao. . ,

    "Don't mess around, you are a dignified monarch, what do you say?" Shen Yu struggled to warn him.

    Jun Xuanxiao turned his head and asked the ministers in the hall: "Is there     anything else to be

    played?

    " "Uh...

" "Return to the saint, recent important matters, the ministers have all been played.".

    "Yes, no, no more.

    " The minister retired. "

    The officials also retire..." The

    old officials looked at each other, the sleek and sophisticated old foxes had a sharp eyesight, and they withdrew from the Golden Luang Temple one by one. In the end, only Jun Xuanxiao and Shen Yu were left...

    "I shouldn't have come." "Shen Yu glared at him sideways, "It made me look like a fox to confuse the Lord." ".

    "Hehe, these old men stood there for the night, and they appreciate you for not having time."

    Shen Yu said anxiously: "Then what about you? You have worked all night too.".

    Work out all night?"

    Jun Xuanxiao blinked, remembering the days when Shen Yu was serving in the past, "work out all night" is a common

    thing ... "Yu'er, do you feel bad for me?".

    At the end of Shen Yu's answer, Jun Xuan Xiao had already pecked on his smooth cheek, and then leaned down.