Chapter 164

The two horses dashed and galloped away, Wu Liangyu could only avoid their sharp edge, but he reacted very quickly, immediately turned the horse's head to catch up, and then moved closer to the carriage. .

    "Mr. Mutu, I advise you not to struggle, and hand over Queen Jingguo, I can spare your life!"

    Chu Ling knows that the Huns are superb in equestrian skills, and the carriage is impossible to run, so he stepped out. , Jian Jian's cold light bit, and pierced Wu Liangyu. .

    At the same time, several black shadows wearing masks suddenly appeared in the night rain forest, also holding sharp blades, from several directions, straight to Wu Liangyu's key. .

    Wu Liangyu was messed up by the sudden change, and he could resist Chu Ling's sword. He avoided a sneak attack by a few people in black, but was stabbed in the shoulder by a sword. .

    However, he was the confidant of the Xiongnu Shanyu at any rate. At the moment of the moment, he avoided the vital point, and slashed at the man in black with a backhand. The man in black could only step back and avoid, otherwise the knife would kill him. .

    "What a Mr. Mutu, it turns out that your martial arts are not weak, and there is a secret guard to protect you. I wanted to let you go, but you want Lao Tzu's life first!".

    Wu Liangyu wiped the blood on his shoulder which had been diluted by the rain, and was irritated. He waved his hand and ordered directly. .

    "kill!".

    Chu Ling frowned. He secretly ordered the four guards to join together to assassinate Wu Liangyu and capture the thief first, but he only slightly injured Wu Liangyu.

    "My son! You go first, I'll wait for the mat!".

    The dark guards guarded the carriage, and several Huns rushed over on horseback and formed a battle with the four dark guards. One was a master brought by Wu Liangyu, and the other was a dark time trained by the Chu clan. .

    The groom was already dumbfounded by fright, Chu Ling did not hesitate, grabbed his whip and threw it on the horse's hip. The horse ran faster under the pain.

    "Hmph! I can't catch you, I don't have to go back and return to life!".

    Wu Liangyu didn't care about the hidden guard who was fighting in chaos. The horse chased after him, enduring the pain in his right shoulder, and opened his bow and arrow.

    Seeing Wu Liangyu's movements, Chu Ling felt a murderous intent rushing towards him. He subconsciously leaned back, and a sharp arrow ran past the tip of his nose. Chu Ling's hair suddenly rose up and escaped in a thrilling manner. .

    The groom beside him was not so lucky, his neck was shot through by a sharp arrow, and he didn't even say a word. There was blood flowing out of his neck and mouth, and there was no sound. The corpse fell off the carriage. .

    "Hahaha! Mr. Mutu, the next arrow is your turn!".

    Wu Liangyu is not far from the carriage. He enjoys this process of catching prey very much, just like wolves hunting, making him excited.

    "Wu Liangyu, you offended Goryeo and Jingguo by acting as the Huns, aren't you afraid that we will attack together?".

    "The destruction of such a small place like Goryeo is just a matter of flipping hands! As for Jingguo, with a hostage in his hand, he can finally break the deadlock of these years!".

    "I have such a big appetite, I am not afraid to die."

    Chu Ling saw that Wu Liangyu was forced to come over, and there was no other way. .

    Yu'er, there is a post house ten miles away along this official road, where officers and soldiers are stationed. ".

    Chu Ling turned back to give an order, jumped out of the carriage, and took the initiative to attack Wu Liangyu. Shen Yu looked at Chu Ling's profile, and Chu Ling had already left before he could speak...

    Shen Yu got out of the carriage and grabbed the reins. He doesn't

    know how to drive horses with horse whips, but the road is full of Maolin, just let the horses run... "Come on! Get around him! Try to stay alive! Lao Tzu, go and catch Queen Jingguo!

    Wuliang ! When Yu gave the order, Chu Ling didn't even notice. One of Wu Liangyu's men also followed and stopped him, seeing Wu Liangyu catching up with the carriage. .

    "Little beauty, don't run away, don't worry, I won't kill you...

    Wu Liangyu is only a short walk away from the carriage. He can easily jump into the carriage, but Shen Yu ran away in a panic and couldn't escape his palm. The appearance of the heart greatly stimulated his joy...

    Shen Yu swung his horse whip over, but was not strong enough, only leaving a red mark on Wu Liangyu's face, and Wu Liangyu caught him. .

    Wu Liangyu slashed the shaft of the carriage, and the carriage was swiftly unstable and crashed on the road. Shen Yu only felt that the sky was spinning. Fortunately, he got into the carriage in time and was not crushed to death, but his head still smashed into blood.

    "I let you run!

    Wu Liangyu spat, got off the horse and ran over...

    Shen Yu's eyes dizzy, seeing Wu Liangyu crawling in to find him, trying to kick him away, Wu Liangyu sneered and grabbed him. After staying on Shen Yu's ankle, Shen Yu's energy was exhausted, and she had no strength to resist...

    Wu Liangyu knew that Emperor Xuan's queen was a man. He felt disgusted and sick when he thought about it, but he was surprised to see Shen Yu's appearance closer. Shen Yu's complexion is like a pearl, and his facial features are like immortals and picturesque. The dim light can't hide his grace...

    "Hey, it's no wonder that Emperor Xuan likes men... you are better than the Xiongnu. Women are much more attractive. "

    Wu Liangyu tut was amazed. I thought that the Shen Ruofei I saw a few days ago was the color of the city. It turns out that there are people outside. If he is the Emperor Xuan, he will also choose Shen Yu.

    Especially Shen Yu was soaked in, and again. The appearance of breathing constantly made Wu Liangyu's heart sway...

    "Jun Xuanxiao cut off one of Lao Tzu's eyeballs a few years ago, and today I can finally be ashamed!"

    Wu Liangyu tore off the wolf skin. Under the blindfold, Shen Yu saw a long scar on his face, and there was nothing in his eye sockets, dark, like a ghost under the light of the lightning...

    "Little beauty, something that will be stuffed into your mouth later, Give me a good meal, if you dare to hurt me...

    Wu Liangyu pinched Shen Yu's chin. .