Chapter 181

No one can talk to Shen Yu. This dumb guard who makes him feel familiar is always by his side, and he has a sense of security, holding his waist and crying with rain. .

    Jun Xuanxiao naturally couldn't avoid it. It was impossible for Jun Xuanxiao to get close to Shen Yu. He was ecstatic, it was hard to come by, so he simply stroked Shen Yu's back and made him cry on his chest. . .

    Crying and crying, Shen Yu smelled a manly smell on the dumb Wei. He leaned close to the dumb Wei’s collar and inhaled his nose. It stands to reason that he should be familiar with the smell, but he didn’t for a while. Dare to determine. .

    After all, he didn't know if all men in the world smelled almost the same. Although it didn't smell, it wasn't the strong powdery smell of a woman, it was ethereal and light. .

    Moreover, Shen Yuhuan lived on the waist of the dumb Wei, and there was a kind of deja vu kindness, leaning in his arms, making Shen Yu feel at ease.

    "......

    Shen Yu cleared his throat awkwardly and left the arms of the dumb guard. The tears had stopped. He felt embarrassed that the clothes on the dumb guard's chest had wetted a lot. He burst into tears and laughed. .

    casually holding a man crying into a pool, it will seem frivolous? Shenyu eyeball up Miaole Miao, fortunately dumb Wei is cold person should not want more ..

    "Sorry ..... dark Brother Wei, you... Take it off, I'll wash it for you.

    Jun Xuanxiao was speechless. .

    He certainly couldn't refuse Shen Yu's request to let him undress. .

    But in this situation, he still imagined that it was too beastly. .

    Jun Xuanxiao plucked up the courage and wiped away a teardrop hanging on Shen Yu's cheek with the belly of his thumb. He was happy that Shen Yu was so close to him, and he was distressed that Shen Yu was burdened with many things, but he did not dare to say a thousand words. speak. .

    "Hey......

    Shen Yu sat upright and let out a dull sigh.

    Jun Xuanxiao rubbed his head...

    Shen Yu raised his head and said, "Brother Anwei, do you think I am married to Brother Chu Ling, okay?'.

    Shen Yu is not familiar with the place where he is born, and the dumb Wei gives him a feeling of intimacy, so he confides in his heart, Shen Yu wonders if it is right He read it wrong. When Dumb Wei heard what he said, his pupils suddenly shrank, and then he remained motionless as if he had been acupointed.

    "Brother Dark Wei?"

    Shen Yu tried to call him, but did not get a response, and stretched out his hand. He poked his arm and it was as hard as a rock.

    "Why?"

    Jun Xuanxiao's stiff body eased down and made a sign language...

    Naturally, Shen Yu didn't know how much effort he took to make himself boil. His blood eased, and at this moment, he had the urge to destroy everything.

    Did Chu Ling say that Yu'er would empathize and come true so soon?.

    Jun Xuanxiao calmed down for a while before he felt impossible. Shen Yuruo really fell in love with Chu Ling, and naturally told him the news happily. How could it be possible that as soon as he came back, he would be depressed and cry a

    lot ?. Only after Jun Xuanxiao figured this out, he calmed down, otherwise he was not sure he would do it. What's going on.

    Mum.. It seems that there is nothing wrong with getting married with Chu Ling. He is talented and learned, and he is also handsome and suave.

    If he is a brother in the capital, anyone who proposes to propose will cross the threshold... ..

    Shen Yu propped his chin and tried to convince himself...

    Jun Xuanxiao squeezed his right hand and squeezed: Okay|Fart!.

    "But why don't I feel anything for him?'.

    Jun Xuanxiao's clenched fists were loose: That's right, you should be the only one in your heart.

    Shen Yu sighed and said, "Sure enough, love is forced

    No, some people are obviously modest gentlemen, among the dragons and phoenixes, if you don’t love, you don’t love, but some people are bossy, not gentle or handsome, and are cold and arrogant and strong like a bison, but some people are blind and like them, and they only pay wrong in the end. I can blame myself for being short-sighted..., Big Brother Darkguard, I don't mean you are strong, don't get me wrong. '.

    Jun Xuanxiao's heart was full of joy. Although Shen Yu was scolding him, it was the first time that Shen Yu mentioned him in the last period of time. After hearing the description from Shen Yu's mouth, he was not all right?

    "But it's all over." Shen Yu said with a long gaze, "Grandpa Ancestor said that the Chu family is almost exhausted, and I should also make a little sacrifice for the family, at least continue-a little incense is also good...

    Jun Xuanxiao Once again, his heart was held tightly, and it finally became clear. It turned out that it was those relatives who forced him. Cold light shined in his eyes, but the coldness was temporarily reduced to prevent Shen Yu from noticing...

    "Brother Anwei," What do you think?

    Jun Xuanxiao's sign language this time was extremely smooth and firm: "No!"

    "Huh? Why...ah!"

    Before Shen Yu finished asking, there was a throbbing pain in his belly, which made him call out. He held his belly and bent over. Kou

    Jun Xuan Xiao was in a hurry. Just now he was fine, Shen Yu suddenly cried out in pain, he hurriedly hugged Shen Yu, but he didn't know what to do, so he almost couldn't help asking. .

    "It hurts.....

    Shen Yu took a cold breath, his face turned pale, and the colic in his abdomen made him drink cold juice.

    Jun Xuanxiao carried Shen Yu onto the bed and covered him with a bedding. He ran out of the house quickly, and soon he called the doctor in the mansion. In his sixtieth year, the old doctor was almost dragged by Jun Xuanxiao and almost ran away for half his life. The

    old doctor didn’t have time to catch his breath. Jun Xuanxiao was pulled to the side of the bed and gave Shen Yu a pulse. After seeing and asking, he raised his two drooping eyebrows.

    " Master Yu is not sick...