Chapter 227

For a lifetime?.

    Shen Yu's speed of rubbing his ears slowed down and did not answer immediately. .

    If it had been innocent and flawless before, Shen Yu would definitely be moved to tears, longing for the life in Jun Xuanxiao's mouth. . ,

    "Yu'er, why don't you answer me? Are you unwilling?" Jun Xuanxiao asked back. .

    "I do not know.".

    Shen Yu responded in a low voice.

    Jun Xuanxiao's heart tightened, and he asked in a panic: "Why? ...Where did I fail to do well? If I did something wrong, just tell me... or you can't forget. Ago?".

    Shen Yu shook his head, he wasn't sorrowing, his past grievances had been wiped out in his heart. .

    Only after going through ups and downs, Shen Yu didn't dare to have any illusions about such illusory things as the old together. I also know that a true heart is not easy to get, and who in the world would treat him like Jun Xuanxiao? The harder he gets, the more Shen Yu feels like a dream, for fear of waking up someday. .

    "You and I can't stay together forever." Shen Yu said dejectedly. .

    "Why can't it?" Jun Xuanxiao said anxiously, "You

    have no confidence in me?".

    "Well.... You are ten years older than me, maybe you are older than me, my body is worse than you, and maybe I will die one day."

    Jun Xuanxiao was relieved, it turned out that it was not right. He was full of grievances, but was thinking about these and none... Jun Xuanxiao was so angry and funny, he took advantage of this sultry moonlight, and wanted to say a few words of selfishness to Shen Yu. The result was very good. He broke. .

    "You are right." Jun Xuanxiao thought about it for a while and said, "Then Yuer, you should die before me."

    Shen Yu straightened up and knocked the back of his head. .

    "You curse me short-lived? That can't be done. Wouldn't I live longer than you for many years.".

    "Hahaha!".

    When did Jun Xuanxiao ever get knocked on the head? But he was very happy to be beaten up by Shen Yu not lightly or not. .

    "Also laugh!" Shen Yu twisted his ears. .

    "No, if I die in front of you, no one is protecting you, you are kind and weak, and I am afraid you will be bullied."

    Shen Yu's heart seemed to be hit by a clock, and the hand that twisted his ears also relaxed. .

    "Jing will say some coaxing nonsense... Besides you, who else will bully me?".

    There was a mutter in his mouth, but Shen Yu's tone was soft and a ball. .

    "Where is the nonsense? It is the truth, the truth." Jun Xuanxiao said with emotion, "You and I have no heirs, if someone protects you for me, then I can walk in front of you with peace of mind, let alone the dead, the living Still have to endure the pain of     missing

    you "... "Don't talk nonsense, it's not lucky at all.

Shen Yu interrupted him, he doesn't believe in cows, ghosts, and snakes, but he doesn't want to think about it. . "Erh,

    you promise me one thing. "

    What?".

    "If one day I die before, you live well, if you go ahead of me, then wait on the Naihe Bridge, I'm definitely going to find you soon, okay?"

    Shen Yu's face was pressed against his shoulders, his hands were tightly wrapped around his neck. After a long silence, Jun Xuanxiao felt his shoulders wet.

    "What's wrong with you, Yu'er? I, I made you cry again. .... Jun Xuanxiao said reproachfully.

    Shen Yu sucked his nose, snorted with a nasal sound, and said, "Then you don't want to say these frustrating words. The days to come will continue. Why do you say these scare me?".

    Shen Yu is not afraid of death, but he is afraid of separation. .

    "Well, I won't say anything, it's me who talks nonsense, please hit me to vent my anger.".

    "I'm not too lazy to hit you." Shen Yu snorted, "You have tendons, and my hands hurt when I hit you."

    Jun Xuanxiao smiled obsessively, walking and stopping, and it took a long time to finish the steps outside the sleeping hall. Jun Xuanxiao put Shen Yu on the dragon bed, Shen Yu still leaned on his back, his feet were also tied, and he refused to let go. .

    "Why? Still memorizing it?".

    Shen Yu asked in his ear: "Where are you going?"

    "It's getting late, I'll help you finish scrubbing, and you should rest first. I ordered several old and important ministers to move all the recent memorials to the Jinluan Temple. I will read the notes first."

    Of course Jun Xuanxiao wanted to rest crookedly with Shen Yugan, but after leaving the government for so many days, he had no idea how much government affairs he had accumulated, and he had to look at it one by one.

    "There are so many folds, you can't finish it even if you look at it for a night, you leave this big stall alone, and now you know how to hold the Buddha's feet?".

    Jun Xuanxiao pinched the tip of his buttocks and said in an aura: "You little conscience, I left these, not to find you back."

    Shen Yu twisted his body to hide from his paws, moved around his neck and bumped into a small hard object on his chest. .

    "What is this?" 5