Chapter 178

Chu Yi was frightened.

    He grew up in the family, and all he saw were gentle and courteous Chu people, and Jun Xuanxiao was baptized by the battlefield, and he himself carried an aura of killing and killing, and his killing intent was almost condensed into essence, making Chu Yi The whole body was stiff, he seemed to be in a sea of ​​blood in the corpse mountain, and he could not recover from a careless one.

    Chu Yi originally expected Jun Xuanxiao to apologize softly. After all, in Chu people, he is a pampered little son, and everyone let him, but he was directly prevented from moving by Jun Xuanxiao's threats.

    "Do you understand?

    Jun Xuanxiao said impatiently.

    Chu Yi shook his body, tears rolled out with her mouth flat, and cried, "If you don't say it, don't say it, what are you fierce...

    Chu Yi finished , Turned and ran, he went back to his room, lay down on the bed and cried a lot, the bedding was soaked in a big piece, the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved. .

    It wasn't until noon that the maid came to deliver the meal, and he slowly stopped, but he was no longer in the mood to eat, so

    he asked the maid to tell him that he hid in the house and felt sad.

    "Yi'er?"

    When Chu Ling entered the room, Chu Yi was still lying on the bed, his eyes were still hazy with tears, and he dared not turn his head to show others.

    Chu Ling knew his little temper, and pulled him up, and saw that his eyelids were crying and swollen, red and red. .

    "What's the matter? I cried like a flower cat." Chu Ling said with a smile looking at him with a funny appearance. Mouth

    "Who cried? I did not cry.

    .....

    Chu Yi head down and refused to look into the Chu Ling.

    " Fooling you less. "Chu Ling patted him on the shoulder and said, "It's okay in the morning, I'll let you send something to Yuer...you won't quarrel with Yuer, right?"

    Chu Ling thought it was absurd, Shen Yu said. Not much, he is indifferent to quarreling or grabbing his temper. Even if Chu Yi goes to find the fault, Shen Yu will not be able to quarrel with him...

    "No, no, Brother Yu is very good to me.

    Chu Yi hurriedly turned

    his head , after all, he was young, and he said it after a while... "It's his guard! He, he is murdering me!".

    Chu Ling couldn't figure out her mind, how did Chu Yiping provoke Jun Xuanxiao for no reason?.

    "What did you do?

    " "I didn't do anything! He threatened...

    Chu Yi shuddered when he thought of the terrifying eyes. .

    "What are you worthy of his threat?" Chu Ling laughed, "What did he tell you?"

    "He said that I was not allowed to tell Brother Yu that he could talk,

    and I'm not a matchmaker on the street. , Stared at me inexplicably...

    Chu Ling was thoughtful, thinking of Chu Yi's abnormality in the past two days, and had a little clue. .

    You ran back in a panic last night, did you see him?"

    Chu Yi nodded without even thinking about it, and then recalled the scene yesterday, so embarrassed that red clouds rose on

    his cheeks... 'You told him So he told you not to tell Yu'er?"

    "Yes, inexplicably, he is the guard of Brother Yu, why is this?" Chu Yi couldn't figure it out. .

    'It turns out that it is like this. If you don't say it, why are you crying?"

    "You don't know his tone at the time, as if... as if to kill me. "Chu Yi said with a lingering fear...

    Chu Ling smiled and shook her head, and calmly said : "He is such a ruthless person. If you don't mess with him, he won't kill people indiscriminately. Just listen to me. You don't want to see him in the future." "

    No!"

    Chu Yi blurted out. Although he was fierce, he still wanted to see the guard. He was a bit unwilling.

    "Huh?" Chu Ling noticed his abnormality and asked, "Are you hiding something from me?".

    "No..." Chu Yi denied, "I just don't accept it! Why is he murdering me? Isn't he just a guard...

    Yi'er." Chu Ling said with a serious tone, "This You'd better not have too much contact with him, don't do anything out of the ordinary, be obedient.".

    "Oh, I won't.

    Chu Yi couldn't listen to persuasion, and agreed perfunctorily... "Then you go to lunch with me now. . "

    Chu Yi rubbed his swollen eyes, absently with the Chu Ling behind ..

    people have Qi, Chen Yu family sitting around the old, the minimum age, Chu Yi, the last one to sit down .. "

    well, let's addition I have added a pair of bowls and chopsticks, don't be stuck, move the chopsticks. "The

    old man looked around cheerfully . There are a dozen people in a large table. He likes to be lively and watch the prosperous people...

    "Yu'er, forgot to ask you yesterday, do you have any relatives out?" The old man asked, "Your parents...

    "has passed away, and I am the only one left.".

    Shen Yu's eyes were dim, and the old man patted him on the back when he saw that he was sad. .

    "Don't be too sad, just treat this as your home in the future." The old man sighed, "In the early years, there were hundreds of people in Chu. In order to expand the power of the emperor, Emperor Ye did everything possible to find the Mausoleum of Emperor Jun. He secretly ordered Jun Xuan. Xiao, the current Emperor Xuan established the Black Feather Camp. Jun Xuanxiao was cruel and cruel, and drove us Chu people to death. We had no choice but to retreat to this deep mountain and old forest. Now the pure-blooded lineage seems to be left with this table person, you It was at that time that you separated from your family with your parents and moved north to the Northern Territory."

    Hearing this name, Shen Yu's heart seemed to fall, and a wave of fear spread from the bottom of his heart. .

    If it weren't for the seal, Shen Yu would never know what happened. .

    Chu Ling glanced at Shen Yu, and he was relieved to see that his expression was normal. .

    "Yu'er, Grandpa Grandpa shouldn't have told you this to make you sad, but... Grandpa Grandpa asks you one thing.