Chapter 198

On the third day of July, the first string of firecrackers in the Chu Mansion exploded, and the childish maid opened the door happily and saw Shen Yu still sitting on the soft mat.

    "Young Master Yu, it's time to freshen up and change clothes!"

    Y Wei walked to the incense burner with a smile, and added some spices. The copper furnace hole was smoked with green smoke. After finishing this, the maid saw that Shen Yu was still sitting and did not respond. .

    "Young Master Yu!" shouted the maid, "You just sat here for the night?"

    Shen Yu looked outside the house, the sky was already exposed, and he was shocked to realize that the night had passed from dark to dawn, but it was just one night. Just a blink of an eye. .

    "Yes, if I got married, I would definitely be so happy that I couldn't sleep the whole night." The maid said sheepishly. .

    "What time is it now?" Shen Yu asked.

    "Mao Shi." The maid urged, "I will pay a visit in two hours left, Master Yu, go and freshen up. I'm all anxious for you."

    "Yeah.

    Shen Yu bathed in incense, put on a red dress, and the hem of his clothes hung down to his feet, making his slender figure appear taller, and the ink hair was scattered at will. The maid opened her mouth wide at first glance, and she wore red. Chang's Shen Yu is less airy, more secular and luxurious, so beautiful that the maid

    can't move her eyes. "Aren't you urging me? Why don't you move?" Shen Yu asked while sitting in front of the dressing table...

    "Oh, here comes.

    Several maidservants also came in, and together they put a new crown on Shen Yuwan's hair bun, and hung a golden lock of jade pendant on his body. Just finished everything, Chu Ling has arrived. .

    "Erh.

    Chu Ling is also a festive dress, her body meticulous, even Sier hair neatly combed, he was gentle and refined, every happy event spirit of the people, in the pink dress against the background ..

    maidservants who Quit wisely, looking at Shen Yu and Chu Ling, whispering secretly like "made in heaven"...

    "Yu'er, today. You....

    Chu Ling's eyes were shining with surprise. She wanted to say something complimenting, but she thought to herself, it's a pity that Shen Yu wears this body, not for him. His joy has changed. I was slightly disappointed.

    "There are two hours left, Brother Chu Ling, don't worry, sit down. ".

    Shen Yuchong Chu Ling smiled. Chu Ling sat opposite him. It was unclear whether Shen Yu's words relieved him or comforted himself... The

    two faced each other, and there was nothing for a while... The

    noise outside was very loud, and the voice was very loud. Ding Fei, firecrackers constantly, the room was quiet and silent, Shenyu drink tea, Chu Ling to help him continue. on, back and forth, get their own teapot Shenyu when the teapot is empty ..

    I have come to chenshi.

    " I'll cook another pot for you. ".

    Chu Ling got up, Shen Yu stopped him...

    "No, I drink so much tea, what should I do if I am in a hurry to go to the toilet later?"

    Shen Yu laughed and joked, but Chu Ling didn't see it. How much he smiles, but he is full of panic and loss...

    "Yu'er, you still have time to regret it now. "Chu Ling said gently, you don't have to force yourself to compensate me."

    "Why do you say that? I didn't regret it...

    Shen Yu kept looking out, and the look of expectation gradually extinguished... There is

    only one hour left, and it can be seen that he will not come.

    Chu Ling grabbed his hand and said, "You Seeing you, I feel restless, so nervous I drank a pot of tea, my palms are still sweating, so your heart is elsewhere, I'd better announce the cancellation of the wedding.

    "How can this work? How much energy did the clan consume for the wedding? What should the uncles say when talking about repenting the marriage at this time? But you can't explain it to Chu Ling, right?"

    "You don't have to worry about this, the elders are naturally at home. Let me tell you, they won't blame you." Chu Ling said.

    Shen Yu shook his head and said, "If you agree, you agree, Brother Chu Ling, why did you marry me? Is it to fulfill Grandpa Grandpa's wish, or because of yourself?"

    Chu Ling thought for a moment, and said solemnly, "Half Because of the mission, half because of...you, Yuer, as long as you are willing, I am willing to spend the rest of my life with you, and I will spend the rest of my life with you.

    Shen Yuzhu’s lips squirmed, unable to respond to Chu Ling, saying that everything was to betray him with sincerity...

    "It's good time!.

    Someone outside shouted, many people stood outside the door waiting, and some people knocked on the door to ask questions. .

    "Master Ling, Master Yu, the good time has arrived, are you ready?"

    Chu Ling looked at Shen Yu and asked what he meant. .

    Shen Yu panicked, and the tea cup in his hand fell on the table, splashed with some water stains on his body, and hurriedly dried his hands and feet. .

    'Big Brother Chu Ling...Shen Yu's voice was flustered, "Wait, wait, doesn't it mean that you can finish the salute before noon?"

    Chu Ling nodded and said loudly outside: " Wait a moment.

    "Yes, but please as soon as possible, don't miss the hour. Outsiders talked a lot, wondering that the two of them should have been prepared early, and I don't know if there is any delay. .

    Chu Ling turned her head again, only to see Shen Yu's face as gray as death, holding his palms and getting cold.