Chapter 218

Shen Ruofei came to understand that Jun Xuanxiao naturally controlled her life and death, but he obeyed Shen Yuyan. Seeing the wind, Shen Ruofei resisted the humiliation and turned to Shen Yu.

    "President

    Shen Yu...The four words Shen Ruofei yelled extremely hard, almost seeping from between

    her teeth ... It is extremely difficult to ask her to pray to Shen Yu for mercy, this is the greatest shame in her life. ..

    Once upon a time, Shen Yu was the most humble slave in her mansion. She was Jingui's best lady. Now her status is reversed and she has become a prisoner, but she has to rely on Shen Yu to show mercy.

    " Shen Yugong...we , After all, we grew up together, there is always a bit of affection, please intercede for me, don’t let me carry this unwarranted accusation, Lord Shen Yu, I know you are kind, you will help me

    Right ?". Having a relationship with someone from a humble background like Shen Yu made Shen Ruofei extremely nauseous and nauseous.

    She used the wood of the prison car as Shen Yu, and her nails scratched loudly...

    If we grew up together, Actually, Shen Yu was not impressed by Miss Shen Mansion. He saw Shen

    Ruofei only a handful of times... Finally, Shen Yu said, "Let her go. '. Shen Ruofei was overjoyed, already kowtow to thank.

    Song Qing hesitated for a moment, took the copper spoon to open the cage, and Shen Ruofei got out, fearing that Shen Yu and Jun Xuanxiao would regret it and staggered to leave.

    Do you want to go back to Shen Mansion in the northern capital?" Shen Yu stopped her, "We can send you a carriage. ".

    "No, no, no, I can get it back by myself." Shen Ruofei quickened her pace and ran away without looking back. .

    "Yu'er, this is what you let her go. It has nothing to do with me. Don't talk nonsense about my old feelings again."

    Jun Xuanxiao was already afraid of Shen Yu's careful thoughts, so he should wash himself away before talking. Shen Yule is unsupportable.

    Her confession is full of loopholes. I don't think she can get rid of the matter. We shouldn't let her go." Song Qing said solemnly.

    Shen Yu nodded and said: "She has no entanglement on her body, how can she return to the Northern Capital? I hope she can cherish the opportunity to regret....

    Song Qing understands Shen Yu's meaning after thinking about it. Jun Xuanxiao nodded, Song Qing understood and sent immediately People followed.

    "Yu'er, you have so many ghosts now. "

    Jun Xuanxiao followed Shen Yu's ass back to the room, with emotion in his surprise...

    Shen Yu turned around and said contemptuously: "I have been bullied and deceived a lot, of course, I have a few eyes. '.

    "Who is bullying you? Who dares to lie to you?! I'll help you beat him!" Jun Xuanxiao looked around. .

    Shen Yu ignored his pretending to be crazy and stupid, and opened the suitcase. It was a few newly ordered sets of ready-made clothes, and he could finally change into the heavy dress. .

    "Oh...you are getting more and more cunning, you won't be fooled in the future, what should you do if you climb on top of me?" Jun Xuanxiao complained, "I have no authority in front of that boy Song Qing.".

    Shen Yu gestured with the new clothes, which just fit, and took a set of black robes and measured them on Jun Xuanxiao, which was also very suitable. .

    "What does it matter to me? How come you are not majestic, you are very majestic in front of them." Shen Yu answered casually.

    Jun Xuanxiao smiled wickedly at the corner of his mouth, and said proudly: "That

    is the heart that I have gathered over the years."

    Shen Yu snickered, Jun Xuanxiao was a restrained city man who was usually as cold and arrogant as an iceberg in front of outsiders, but boasted in front of him, quite naive and ridiculous.

    It's really wicked.

    On the contrary, Shen Yu is no longer ignorant and ignorant. .

    "Take off your clothes." Shen Yu ordered.

    Jun Xuanxiao's eyes lit up, but Xin Fu came too suddenly. 6

    "Yu'er, in broad daylight, you are not shy to pull? This is a good thing, and

    I will carry it forward in the future. Great......"|

    Jun Xuanxiao said that he could not wait to tear off his clothes, and put his arms around Shen Yu's waist, holding him close to his body. .

    Shen Yu felt as though he was being poked into his lower abdomen by something tough. He was shocked. This man was really a beast, and he stayed at one point, day and night. .

    ! '' Stop 'Shenyu push him, "I make you your clothes!"

    Jun Hyun owl hit it with his mouth open, hurry, said:. "After this incident and back ......"

    snapped a

    Shenyu A slap slapped on an uplifting stalk, unexpectedly made a crisp sound, Jun Xuanxiao's face

    turned black with pain... "Yu'er...you can't keep hitting it, your husband will be you one day sooner or later . " Scrapped. "Jun Xuanxiao said with squinting eyes...

    If it is the frequency of his uprising, that would have abandoned Shen Yu...

    "Who makes it dishonest?" Shen Yu felt that his strength was used a little bit, and he said with a guilty conscience, you. ..... Are you okay? Put on your clothes

    quickly ." "Something, something big." Jun Xuanxiao said bitterly, "I won't hurt if you kiss me.".

    "Go away."

    Jun Xuanxiao failed to get what he wanted, and changed his clothes in frustration. Shen Yu also changed. He was taken aback when he came out to see Jun Xuanxiao in a black robe. .

    The fitted robe made Jun Xuanxiao look more energetic and heroic. His eyes were piercing and energetic. In the past few days, Jun Xuanxiao has been dressed sloppy and casual, like a military ruffian, begging and begging to wrap Shen Yu, Shen Yudu Forget about his original Hideo. .

    "Cough

    Shen Yu looked elsewhere to cover up his panic, Jun Xuanxiao is like the sun in the sky, and has a fatal attraction to him.

    "Yu'er, then I will go to pass to deal with the military first, and you will stay at home and wait for your husband to come back. "

    Oh you go." . "

    Shenyu said lightly, and did not look back, shaking his head Xiao Jun Hyun depressed and was about to taken the threshold ..

    'Jun Xuan Xiao!"

    Shen Yu walked to Jun Xuan Xiao, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down, unexpectedly soft lips and kissed Jun Xuan Xiao's lips...