Chapter 191

When Chu Ling came to find Shen Yu, he was in a hurry. .

    "

    Yu'er ! Yu'er ! Shen Yu was lying on the bed, hurriedly got up and sat on the bed, Chu Ling usually looks calm and gentle, and it is rare to see him so flustered...

    "Brother Chu Ling, what's the matter with you?" right?

    "Erh, you quickly come with me, ancestral grandfather ..... ancestral grandfather dying.".

    "What?! When did it happen? Last night, he was not doing well, and we were eating and talking together...

    Shen Yu could n't believe that the old man's body has always been tough, how could something happen suddenly?

    Chu Ling said anxiously "Yes, my grandfather usually wakes up early to play a set of Wu Qin Xi. This morning the maid saw that he hadn't gone out, so she went to the room to call the old man. He was already in a coma. Yu'er, I'm here to call you, hurry up and see Grandpa Grandpa, maybe...maybe it's the last side,

    "Oh, okay."

    Shen Yu nodded repeatedly, put on his shoes, and followed Chu Ling. Chu Ling anxiously pulled up his hand, and Shen Yu couldn't help breaking free. .

    There were a lot of people in the room. Basically all the people in Chu Mansion came. Most of them were waiting outside. When Chu Yi saw Shen Yu, he ran over a few steps. .

    "Brother Yu, Brother Ling! Grandpa Grandpa is awake...He is calling Brother Yu. When

    Chu Yi said, he did not look happy, but was sad, with tears in his eyes...

    " Call me?"

    Shen Yu originally thought that he was just a junior, no different from other people. He didn't expect the old man to see him when he woke up.

    "Then come in, Yuer, and talk to Grandpa Grandpa." "Chu Ling patted" Shen Yu's shoulder and exhorted. .

    "Ok.

    Chu Ling personally led Shen Yu into the room. Shen Yu saw that Gu Zhuo’s bed was half covered with a veil. The old man was lying righteously, his face was no longer as rosy as usual, and his face was dark, not much blood. . .

    The doctor was asking for pulse, his expression was serious, and he seemed not to be optimistic. .

    "Grandpa Grandpa, Yuer is here."

    Chu Ling said softly, the old man opened his eyes and slowly turned his head to look at Shen Yu. .

    Yu'er, come here... Grandpa can't see your appearance a bit, Yu'er... The

    old man squinted his eyes, then waved to Shen Yu, and then his arm fell weakly. .

    "Oh, I'm here.

    Shen Yu sat on the bed and held the old man's hand without paying attention. The old man's hands were dry, like dead willow wood, covered with markings...

    "Doctor, what about grandpa grandpa?" Suddenly falling ill? His body has always been tough. "Shen Yu asked. The

    old man shook his hand with a smile on his face.

    Silly boy, people will always get old, and they will naturally die when they grow old, although there is usually no minor illness or disaster, Lord Yan Speaking of the day, no one can hide."

    Shen Yu lowered his head to comfort: "You are just sick. Let the doctor see it and you can heal it. Grandpa, don't say frustrating words." The

    old man smiled and shook his head, gasping for breath. He coughed a few times, his face was full of blood, and his complexion was a little more rosy than usual, as if he was suddenly healed.

    After seeing this, the doctor opened his mouth and hesitated. No|speaking, Chu Ling also noticed the old man. Probably it was returning to the light, pursing his lips, but turning his head to wipe the tears.

    "Yu'er, you help me up...The

    old man suddenly got a little bit of strength, and he wanted to sit up with his hands supported, Shen Yu replied Hand, and then put the pillow behind his back to let him lean against.

    "Oh..." the old man said smoothly, "Grandpa Grandpa will soon be dying, but there are two things that I can't let go of. One is where the descendants of the Chu family should go. So far, I haven't come up with a perfect idea. .".

    Chu Ling said

    hurriedly: "Children and grandfathers have their own blessings, grandfather grandfather don't have to worry. "I can rest assured that Ling'er takes care of the whole family. "The old man looked at Shen Yu and said, "The second one who can't worry about it is you, Yuer. '

    ' I .... .. I can own show consideration for themselves. 'Chen Yu do not know what to say, although he and the old man to get along is not long, but the old man genuinely good for him, married him as a grandson general , so he had attached to the land, with many of their loved ones home.

    the old man was seriously ill, of course, Shenyu feel sad.

    the old man dry throat dumb saying: "I know you see

    it relented weak, in fact, was a have an idea of. Yu'er, you have suffered outside these years, children in the clan, you have the hardest life, Ling'er and they all have relatives and brothers, you are alone, so...

    "I will treat Yu'er as my own brother in the future, don't worry, Grandpa Grandpa," Chu Ling replied. .

    "That's good, your brothers are good. That's good." The old man sighed as if he had a wish, and tremblingly drew out a bunch of keys from behind the pillow, and put it in Shen Yu's hand. in.

    Shenyu a look, there are dozens of large and small keychain pieces, put heavy in his hand ..

    Shenyu thought the old man had mentioned him to do, as long as he promised to get married and have children and Chu Ling, let the clan The stewardship rights are all entrusted to him. Shen Yu did not receive the key, and evasively retracted

    his hand. He could neither marry the dumb guard, nor marry and have children with Chu Ling, who only has brotherhood.

    Shen Yu has a small heart and can accommodate a person. It's the limit.

    "Grandpa Grandpa, I...the

    old man expected Shen Yu's reaction, but insisted on stuffing the keychain into Shen Yu's hand.

    "Yu'er, if you don't continue, do you want the old man not to look at him?'