Chapter 207

You Won't Die

    Those officers and soldiers who were afraid to approach due to the power of the dumb guard and the Huns, when they saw the dumb guard were wounded, they smelled blood like flies and swarmed up and rushed forward.

    "Brother Dark Guard, your wound has been bleeding..."

    Shen Yu deliberately helped him to hold the meridian of the wound, but while the two of them fled, the dumb guard challenged the person who was chasing after him. The more violent the movement, the blood would flow. The sooner, Yawei's waist and abdomen were already dyed red, and Shen Yu's hands were also full of warm blood. .

    Shen Yu's Zhuge Liannu arrow box was also empty. He simply threw away Zhuge Liannu, took off his robe, and ran away in panic, roughly tied his abdomen. .

    The dumb guard pierced the chest of a Hun who was blocking the road in front of him with a shot, and pulled Shen Yu to run towards the horse. .

    Shen Yu felt the sticky damp heat while holding down the injured hand of the dumb Wei, and the blood from his wound was oozing out from the thick robe. .

    "If this goes on,...you will die!".

    Shen Yu has seen that the dumb guard has added a few new injuries to his body. Although he is not as serious as his abdomen, he is still a human being no matter how strong he is. He shed so much blood. The dumb guard-silent, Shen Yu has already felt him. A lot of energy was lost, and the temples and jaws were full of shiny sweat. .

    Shen Yu carelessly wiped the dumb guard with his sleeve, and the dumb guard lowered his head to focus on him. .

    "Are you worried about me?"

    When Shen Yu heard a slightly hoarse, low-pitched voice from under the mask, his mind hadn't reacted yet. . ,

    "Of course I am worried, what do you say...you!".

    "That's good.".

    Shen Yu came back to his senses and shook his body. This voice was no longer familiar to him. It was a voice that he could not forget for a lifetime. .

    The various emotions rushed into Shen Yu's mind, and the bottom of his heart was bursting with the dye vat, with mixed flavors. .

    "Jun, Jun...... is it you?".

    Shen Yu didn't know whether he should like it or hate it, his chest was sore that he yelled his name to the side of his mouth, his voice trembled, and his speech was not at his disposal. .

    "It's me.

    This answer is full of complicated guilt and love...

    Shen Yu's face instantly turned pale, her body was so stiff, even her eyeballs lost his spirituality, and his eyes were scattered...

    A Hun went straight to Shen Yu with a scimitar. Jun Xuan Xiao Yi-Take him away and kick the Huns...

    Shen Yu came over, staring at the person in front of him incredulously, and directly pushed him away...

    "When I am out of Beijing, you will be by my side. What is your purpose?? My family is ruined,

    what are you doing with me? Do you still think that I am not miserable enough?! The emperor's actions are not fun, he wants to play tricks on me and play me between the palms, which is very interesting Right? !". The

    past entanglement ignited Shen Yu's hatred, coupled with the anger of being played, made Shen Yu's heart aching like a storm, and the outlet was the resentment

    that had accumulated for too long. He had doubted the dumb guard, and also forced to ask temptation. But when he learned the truth, he only felt that the world was turned upside down, and he didn't know how to face it...

    "...I'm not teasing you. "There was a muffled voice under the mask, "I just want to protect you."

    Shen Yu gave a sad laugh. .

    "All my pain is caused by you. Why do you say to protect me? Don't tell me, your king of the north will also find it conscience to make up for me.".

    Jun Xuanxiao was silent. .

    Shen Yu looked at the officers and soldiers and the Huns surrounded by groups, and felt exhausted. He was burnt with jade and stone and died of despair. .

    "Well,

    you don't have to rack your brains to think about what to fool me, your martial arts is high, if it were not dragged down by my burden, you would have been able to get away long ago, you go.".

    Jun Xuanxiao went to pull Shen Yu's hand and was avoided by him. .

    "Do you want me to abandon you?".

    "Don't you have your ambitions, you are great? Anyway, I can't escape, otherwise, do you still want to die in love with me and go to Huangquan together? I don't want to die with you... , Is it worth it to die with me as a dumb slave?

    Shen Yu was determined to die, with a cold face, but Jun Xuanxiao was wrapped around his waist. Shen Yu struggled hard, and Jun Xuanxiao's deep and mellow mutter sounded in his ears. .

    "No matter how much you move around, you're gonna tore open my wound again, be good, don't make trouble."

    Shen Yu's gentle tone stubbornly crushed Shen Yu, his heart and lungs trembled, and he secretly cursed himself that there is no cure. . .

    "Go away, after I die, if you still have a conscience, help me rescue my people..."

    "You won't die." Jun Xuanxiao said, "Don't you hate me? Of course? You have to live, and then you will be able to slowly settle accounts with me day by day. Before

    Jun Xuanxiao's words fell, he had picked up Shen Yu and rushed out like an angry bison. He exploded with all his strength and with fierce marksmanship, swept across a group of Huns. Regardless of the number of blades on his body, there is only a murderous breakthrough in his eyes! In the

    blink of an eye, Jun Xuanxiao rushed to the side of the horse and put Shen Yu on the horse's back. Shen Yu looked at him with a stab wound and opened his mouth...

    "Li This place is only twenty miles north of Zijingguan, and is guarded by the Zhenbei Army. They recognize you and will send soldiers to save your people. Remember?" Jun Xuanxiao said quickly...

    Shen Yu grabbed him: "You What do you mean?"

    Jun Xuanxiao took his hand away and stroked his slightly messy ink hair...

    "Yu'er, you look good in a red wedding gown, as if you were in the palace at that time... "

    Jun Xuanxiao said softly, deeply attached...

    "Yu'er, wait for me to come back...If you can't wait, I will allow you to find him." "

    Jun Xuanxiao didn't wait for Shen Yu to answer, the red tassel spear pierced the horse's buttocks, and the horse ran away with its front hooves under the pain.

    Shen Yucai reacted, Jun Xuanxiao was letting Shen Yu escape, he died alone, Shen Yu's heart sank, and his eyes were cracked. .

    "Jun Xuanxiao! Come back, get back! Don't think that I will forgive you!".

    Shen Yu knew that he couldn't help, so he wanted to jump off the horse anxiously. He would rather die with him!

    But he didn't know when he was wrapped two ropes by Jun Xuanxiao, and he was firmly tied to the saddle. Shen Yu's heart was burning like fire, her eyes were red, and she cursed. .

    "Didn't you fucking say that I will settle accounts every day in the future? Jun Xuan Xiao! You bastard! You lied to me again!" "

    Jun Xuan Xiao!! !"

    Shen Yu's tearing voice resounded through the mountains and forests. .