Chapter 204

"Gurulu...

    Shen Yu smiled embarrassedly towards the dumb Wei..

    "I'm a little hungry, are you hungry?" Shen Yu asked in sign language. The dumb Wei looked at Shen Yu, and it took a long time to reply: "No hungry. '

    "Impossible, you can hold on to it.".

    Shen Yu showed a disdainful expression. He admitted that the dumb guard was very physically strong, but how can people not be hungry? If you want the donkey to grind, you have to feed the grass. .

    "You wait, don't walk around."

    "Where are you going...

    Shen Yu didn't have time to ask. After the dumb Wei finished his sign language, he had already jumped out like a black panther hiding in the dark night. A flower appeared in front of Shen Yu's eyes, shocked if the dumb guard was a human, and he was black and rumbling. How to move so agile? This person is usually clumsy, and as soon as he arrives on the battlefield, he is like two people.

    Shen Yu is so hungry and dizzy that he is drunk as ice by the mountain mosquitoes at night, and there is no dumb guard moving for a long time. I was upset and irritable.

    "Don't bite! I haven't eaten enough yet!

    Shen Yu cursed in his heart, only to realize how much he was taken care of. .

    There was finally some fighting movement in the Huns camp, Shen Yu's heart lifted up, he craned his neck and looked around, but could not see anything. , The

    noise was not loud, and it lasted for a short time. After a while, there was no sound, and Shen Yu's heart was unstoppable. .

    "Why did he go? He was so greedy for stealing meat that he was caught?" a Shen Yu thought wildly, hesitating to see it in person, a demon mask appeared in front of him. .

    "..." Shen Yu was frightened, "Why are you walking silently?"

    "Let's go. . "

    After Wei dumb sign language, untied the reins lead a horse to go ..

    Chen Yu Leng Leng silly ass followed behind, to the Huns camp to know what happened ..

    More than a dozen Huns have all died. Some are lying on the ground and some are still eating meat. The only thing in common is that their heads are drooping at weird angles, and their necks are obviously broken. Up. .

    Only three or four had sunken chests and bleeding from the nose and mouth, and they should have been beaten to death by the front of their fists. .

    The dumb guard killed more than a dozen Huns with his bare hands, and nothing happened.

    Shen Yu once again refreshed his knowledge of his force, and only then asked him why he walked without making a sound. If not, how could he do it?

    A rabbit leg and a leather water bag were handed in front of him, and Shen Yu was not polite to take them. He was already thirsty and hungry. He opened the water bag and took a sip, all of which came out. .

    "It's wine...

    Shen Yu wants to cry without tears. This milk wine has a milky smell and a bit of a spicy throat. Shen Yu was choked and coughed...

    Fortunately, the Huns’ barbecue skills are superb, and I don’t know how to sprinkle it. The famous spice, Shen Yu rewarded his belly well and ate his mouth greasy...

    Shen Yu secretly looked at the dumb Wei, wondering if he refused to take off the mask? Don't take off the mask to see how he eats! The

    dumb Wei took it.

    Going into the tent with the food... Shen Yu couldn't sit still, and tiptoed over, the dumb Wei just opened the curtain and almost slammed his face...

    "I'll see what you are doing...Shen Yu is guilty of heart. Explanation. .

    The dumb Wei raised a cloth bag in Yang's hand. It was a bag of dried beef and dry cakes, which should be dried food brought by the Huns. .

    Wei dumb hanging in the dry food horseback, back sign language: "finished on the road."

    Shenyu ran over and asked: "?! Why do not they steal a horse we have two people on their way faster

    " two horses more easily Find.

    "Oh oh. The

    reason is polite, Jun Xuanxiao will never admit that he just wants to ride the same horse with Shen Yu...

    The two of them rode away, and Shen Yu sat in front. The darker the night, the more sleepy he got. Although he reminded himself to keep up, his eyelids were disobedient. He didn't know when he was leaning against the dumb guard and squinted. .

    Shen Yu woke up when the horse stopped, and when he saw that the sky was already white. .

    "Why didn't you hurry?" Shen Yu asked, rubbing his eyes after dismounting. .

    "There are still Huns around here, it's dangerous in the daytime." The dumb guard gestured, "You go to sleep."

    Yu Wei spread a large robe under the tree, sat down against the trunk, and waved to Shen Yu. .

    Shen Yunao went over and said coyly, "Actually, I had a doubt yesterday and I kept wanting to ask you.".

    The dumb guard looked at him. .

    'Why didn’t we avoid the Huns while they were asleep last night? Why did you risk to kill?

    Although the dumb guards took advantage of the Huns’ unprepared attacks, they were still very risky. It was dangerous, and Shen Yu didn't believe that Dumb Wei didn't understand this truth. .

    "Is it because I said I was hungry?" Shen Yu said tentatively.

    Dumb Wei did not answer, and turned his head. .

    "You tell me, don't you?" Shen Yu squatted down and shook his arm, asking eagerly.

    Jun Xuanxiao would naturally not tell him that he would not allow Shen Yu to suffer any more harm or grievance. It was the promise he made to Shen Yu, and he would honor it.