Chapter 174

Sultry.

    Shen Yu was half asleep and half awake, squinting his eyes to see the hazy ghost mask in front of him, he reached out to touch it, but was so dizzy that he couldn't touch it, and grabbed a few times with his hands empty. Kou

    Jun Xuanxiao hid and grabbed his right hand. If he took off the mask and saw his true face, he was afraid that he would lose all his previous efforts.

    Brother Anwei.... Cheng.... Wearing a mask all day, not feeling bored.

    Shen Yu happened to have a drunken hiccup. Jun Xuanxiao could not help frowning when he smelled the scent of wine, and became drunk. What's it like? I don't know if I was eaten and wiped out!

    "You take it down? I, I don't know what you grow...Come on, I won't tell others, do

    n't worry...

    Shen Yu waved his hands softly and motioned for Jun Jun Xuan Xiao approached, Jun Xuan Xiao did not move, and rubbed Shen Yu's right hand. His fingers were slender and distinct. Although Jun Xuan Xiao looked good, he was more aware that

    Shen Yu had lost weight in the past few days . My heart feels sorry.

    "You are not obedient...

    Jun Xuanxiao is not as good as he intended, Shen Yu's mouth is like anger and weird, his nasal voice is strong, and his pronunciation is vague, but like a little beast, he scratches Jun Xuanxiao. His heart melted.

    The evil thoughts that Jun Xuanxiao had finally suppressed in the daytime burst into small flames again. .

    He is indeed a person with strong desires, but he never indulges in greed and misses business, but Shen Yu is more powerful than an aphrodisiac, and Jun Xuan Xiao is only on him, so he can't help but feel so affectionate...

    Jun Xuan Xiao Xiao stared at the blushes on Shen Yu's face, his blurred eyes slowly closed, and his breath was heard in an instant, and he really fell asleep like this...

    Moonlight cast out Shen Yu's side face. His silhouette adds a touch of holiness to his seductive face. .

    The evil thoughts in Jun Xuanxiao's heart finally turned into a long sigh...

    Shen Yu must be exhausted, and Jun Xuanxiao couldn't bear to disturb him. .

    "I fell asleep without even taking a shower, Yuer is going to become smelly Yuer."

    Jun Xuanxiao talked to himself softly, and only when Shen Yu was asleep did he dare to pretend to be talking to him.

    Jun Xuanxiao took off Shen Yu’s shoes and socks, untied the rope buckles of his coat one by one, and then helped him take off his coat, but Shen Yu slept deeply and couldn’t cooperate, so Jun Xuanxiao had to embrace him and untie Drop clothes.

    "Yeah.....

    Shen Yu made a light hum, subconsciously stretched out his hand to hook something, but directly wrapped his arm around Jun Xuanxiao's neck, and leaned back relaxedly, his loose shirt drooping, holding Shen Yu down. The white shoulders and neck appeared in front of Jun Xuanxiao, and the flat and smooth chest was looming...

    "....

    Jun Xuanxiao was so miserable that she secreted body fluid in her mouth. Jun Xuanxiao rolled her throat and swallowed, and she forgot to move the two hands behind Shen Yu. .

    Shen Yu's body became scorching hot because of drunkenness, and Jun Xuanxiao's palms were also warm. They were touching each other through the fabric of the shirt, and they were about to catch fire. Japan

    Jun Xiao Xuan mental state are in turmoil, and had rushed to help him abdominal clothes off, but although he is not pampered clothes to hand, but it never wait on someone else, under the rush, the more seemed flustered, buttoned all the solution of a solution long time. After

    finally peeling off the complicated clothes, Jun Xuanxiao breathed a sigh of relief. The weather was hot and his body was dry and restless. Only then, Jun Xuanxiao was already sweating profusely and his shirt was soaked. .

    "Um-so thirsty...

    Shen Yu murmured, his lips were a little dry, so he stretched out his tongue and licked his lips to moisten his lips. Kou

    Jun Xuan Xiao retracted his hand like lightning, and he was afraid of being caught again. Shen     Yu pushed aside , he was about to run to self-consolation again. As

    soon as

Koujun Xuanxiao let go, Shen Yu didn't have the strength to sit and lay down straight. Fortunately, the soft couch was comfortable, and his head just fell down. On the soft pillow, Shen Yu did not wake up unexpectedly.

    Only the loose trousers and underwear were left, and Shen Yu appeared thinner, with the thinness of a teenager. .

    Jun Xuanxiao strongly supported his mind, turned and walked to the wash rack, wrung out the wet cloth, and wiped Shen Yu's face and body. He deliberately waited on Shen Yu comfortably, but he was clumsy and could only wipe away.

    After rubbing it to the sole of the foot, Shen Yu suddenly trembled and curled up. .

    Jun Xuanxiao could only grab his feet forcibly. As soon as the wet wipes touched Shen Yu's feet, he began to move around again. Jun Xuanxiao's strength was stronger than him, and his arms were

    thicker than Shen Yu's calves, and Shen Yu had nowhere to go. Can escape, groaning uncomfortably.

    "...Puff..." Shen Yu finally woke up with a smile, "Itchy, itchy, haha....

    Regardless of his resistance, Jun Xuanxiao wiped Shen Yu's toes once, Shen Yu Already laughed and gasped, and when he was let go, he lay softly on the bed and gasped...

    Jun Xuanxiao looked back and saw that Shen Yu had wiped his clean face, and sweat came out again, and the wings of his nose were hanging on both sides. The fine beads, coupled with drunken red and constant breathing, made Jun Xuanxiao

    think about it ... Patting his head, Jun Xuanxiao escaped from Shen Yu's room and took a deep breath of coolness at night. The air in Yelu felt better.

    "This little fairy...

    Jun Xuanxiao gritted his teeth, walked to the well in the yard, and drew a bucket of cool water from the well. The cold water on his face could not completely relieve him. Fiery.

    Jun Xuanxiao moved, sweat made his underwear sticky, and he had been on the road for the past two days, and he hadn't had time to take a good bath.

    Qionghu Xiaozhu was remote, and no one would come in. When marching and fighting, it was even more informal. Jun Xuanxiao immediately took off his mask and faded all his clothes, and poured a bucket of well water. .